PDA

View Full Version : Elevator Assumptiveness

JohnnyMack
4/18/2006, 12:48 PM
Hey fu*king as*hole! When I'm already IN the fu*king elevator car and the door opens, don't stand right in fu*king front of the door you dirty old co*ksucker! These elevators and this building weren't put here simply for your convenience you stinky tobacco ridden as*face! Other people from time to time will in fact ride in these elevators. You don't have to stand right up against the door, and then sigh at me as I try and get off on my floor. Fu*k you fu*king fu*k!

:bsmf::bsmf::bsmf::bsmf::bsmf::bsmf::bsmf::bsmf:

TexasLidig8r
4/18/2006, 12:49 PM
PMS-ing pumpkin? :D

SoonerInKCMO
4/18/2006, 12:49 PM
This is why I use the stairs. :eddie:

Osce0la
4/18/2006, 12:51 PM
This sounds like my rant from last week...

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66924&highlight=rude

Jimminy Crimson
Release your inner Terry Tate and plow the mf'er over. :mack:

JohnnyMack
It's the dude that offices us next to us. He's a dirty old smoker who we unfortunately share air-ducts with. When he smokes we all get to smell it (he could at least smoke somthing interesting :O) in our offices.

TheHumanAlphabet
4/18/2006, 12:55 PM
What, your building isn't smoke free? Hard to believe that someone can smoke in a building...

JohnnyMack
4/18/2006, 12:57 PM
What, your building isn't smoke free? Hard to believe that someone can smoke in a building...

He's been around since the earth's crust cooled. He has an exemption from our landlord. :mad:

Jimminy Crimson
4/18/2006, 01:00 PM
He's been around since the earth's crust cooled. He has an exemption from our landlord. :mad:

I read an article in Rolling Stone on Simon Cowell. He smokes in his office and said, 'What are they going to do, fire me?' :D

4/18/2006, 01:01 PM
He'll be easier to tip over when he loses a leg.

TexasLidig8r
4/18/2006, 01:09 PM
It's the dude that offices us next to us. He's a dirty old smoker who we unfortunately share air-ducts with. When he smokes we all get to smell it (he could at least smoke somthing interesting :O) in our offices.

bag of defecation in air duct.

small fan blowing odiferous aroma toward quivering tub of goo smoker.

plausible deniability.

You're welcome.

handcrafted
4/18/2006, 02:50 PM
Hey fu*king as*hole! When I'm already IN the fu*king elevator car and the door opens, don't stand right in fu*king front of the door you dirty old co*ksucker! These elevators and this building weren't put here simply for your convenience you stinky tobacco ridden as*face! Other people from time to time will in fact ride in these elevators. You don't have to stand right up against the door, and then sigh at me as I try and get off on my floor. Fu*k you fu*king fu*k!

Somebody needs a nap. :)

slickdawg
4/18/2006, 03:13 PM
Anything else you care to tell us about this episode?

:)

SleestakSooner
4/18/2006, 03:15 PM
Hook 'em Bag to put defecation in... $.50.

Hook 'em Small fan to blow stench... $15.00.

:texan:

Legal Advice from a UTHook 'em grad... WORTHLESS!:texan:

BeetDigger
4/18/2006, 05:54 PM

Glad we could be here for you. I'm sure you feel better. I do after I post a rant.

SCOUT
4/18/2006, 07:30 PM

Hmm. Given his age and propensity to smoke I am going to have to recommend waiting him out. He will be dead soon.

jacru
4/18/2006, 08:20 PM
... I'm sure you feel better. I do after I post a rant.
It also lets you look back at it later and see what a schizophrenic you can be.:D
Or maybe you're like this all the time. :eek:

walkoffsooner
4/18/2006, 08:54 PM
Revenge is best served cold.

JohnnyMack
4/18/2006, 09:04 PM
It also lets you look back at it later and see what a schizophrenic you can be.:D
Or maybe you're like this all the time. :eek:

That dude has been rude to everyone in our office for the last 7 years that we've been in that building. I'm gonna hire 1tc to do some covert peeing in that guy's office.

sanantoniosooner
4/18/2006, 09:08 PM
I know this is a little bad, but when the Murrah Building went down, there were so many good people that died, and there was a video of one of the biggest a-holes in the building getting rescued shown over and over again.

I don't wish him gone, but if he could have been swapped for some of the others.............

walkoffsooner
4/18/2006, 09:10 PM
I like the way you think.