PDA

View Full Version : whorns on this board

jackietreehorn
4/18/2006, 12:37 PM
do the whorn fans that post here tempt anyone else to go patrick bateman on them and split their face with an axe? i would love to hear some thoughts, kind of an assessment of the mental health of the other sooner faithful. and yeah i know it's tuesday.

Octavian
4/18/2006, 12:42 PM
http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/9660/americanpsycho60cy.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Rhino
4/18/2006, 01:14 PM
oh.

TexasLidig8r
4/18/2006, 01:16 PM
Most Sooners have been pretty civil with me. There will be the few, random anonymous neg spekking but, hey, we're rivals, there is supposed to be some good, old fashioned animosity.

I have found if we make cogent points based on facts, an stay away form the bashing, most won't like reading it but, the venom is generally kept to the points made..instead of getting personal.

Second week of October being the exception. :D

NickZeppelin
4/18/2006, 01:36 PM
Whorns don't exist on Tuesdays here.

okienole3
4/18/2006, 01:45 PM
Most Sooners have been pretty civil with me. There will be the few, random anonymous neg spekking but, hey, we're rivals, there is supposed to be some good, old fashioned animosity.

I have found if we make cogent points based on facts, an stay away form the bashing, most won't like reading it but, the venom is generally kept to the points made..instead of getting personal.

From the looks of things, you have had a little more than "a few" neg speks.

KC//CRIMSON
4/18/2006, 02:12 PM
Whorns don't exist on Tuesdays here.

now, if we could just make you disappear seven days a week........

colleyvillesooner
4/18/2006, 02:14 PM
Dean said he was gonna check this tonight.

Hi Dean! Hope the flight went ok. Begin gentle chiding!!!

Jello Biafra
4/18/2006, 04:41 PM

heh. so says you....

shut yer DNA dump....... :D

SoonerJLB
4/18/2006, 04:45 PM
Most Sooners have been pretty civil with me. :D

That is because we feel sorry for you...being a whorn who really wants to be a Sooner.:texan: :) Hook 'em

jackietreehorn
4/18/2006, 05:32 PM
just checking the new avatar

jackietreehorn
4/18/2006, 05:33 PM
damnit

caphorns
4/18/2006, 05:50 PM
Have you been listening to Huey Lewis? That's about the only connection I can imagine between a f'n hillbilly and an upwardly mobile hip Manhattan murdering legend.

XingTheRubicon
4/18/2006, 06:14 PM
How's the smut business, Jackie?

Which one's Logjammin?

arlington
4/18/2006, 06:40 PM
I agree with TexasLid...I enjoy reading the different viewpoints as long as it can be backed up and doesnt get personal..Thats the problem with Orangeblood that i cant stand, even when you have a valid point and dont take shots at anyone, the personal attacks start coming..I like to think that we are a much more mature group of posters than the Horn fans..

Jello Biafra
4/18/2006, 08:14 PM
I agree with TexasLid...I enjoy reading the different viewpoints as long as it can be backed up and doesnt get personal..Thats the problem with Orangeblood that i cant stand, even when you have a valid point and dont take shots at anyone, the personal attacks start coming..I like to think that we are a much more mature group of posters than the Horn fans..

he said.......

with one post :rolleyes:

picasso
4/18/2006, 09:52 PM
I like you're style Jackie.

arlington
4/18/2006, 10:23 PM
Thanks Jello for calling me out on my introductory post(HA!)..I post on 2 other Sooner Boards i must have lost where i was..I will wait until i have at least a few hundred posts next time..

Jello Biafra
4/18/2006, 10:26 PM
Thanks Jello for calling me out on my introductory post(HA!)..I post on 2 other Sooner Boards i must have lost where i was..I will wait until i have at least a few hundred posts next time..

the fact that you have one post, hang out on orange bloods and then say "we" sooners as if you were a sooner fan THEN you just start presuming we are mature...... peeeshaw!!!!

badger
4/18/2006, 10:31 PM
http://www.barrproductions.com/images/TS-not-listening-L.jpg

C&CDean
4/18/2006, 10:58 PM
Have you lost your ****ing mind? WTF is wrong with people who post this kind of **** on NLT? Say goodbye jackietreewhorn.

MiccoMacey
4/18/2006, 11:01 PM
Have you lost your ****ing mind? WTF is wrong with people who post this kind of **** on NLT? Say goodbye jackietreewhorn.

Go gettem, Dean.

BTW, I forgot it was "that day". My type of work schedule makes days blend together. Won't happen again.

badger
4/18/2006, 11:02 PM
http://www.eurodancehits.com/singles/010054.jpg

C&CDean
4/18/2006, 11:03 PM
Go gettem, Dean.

Dude, I closed the thread you just posted in. If you hadn't been my running buddy, you'd be gone for a week too. NLT means NLT. Period. I haven't had a good travel day, and my *** is chapped. No mercy. No quarter.

MiccoMacey
4/18/2006, 11:04 PM
See above edit.

C&CDean
4/18/2006, 11:06 PM
Groovy.