PDA

View Full Version : I just finished writing a paper

GottaHavePride
4/17/2006, 11:30 PM
And I'm drinking another of my 11.5% alcohol b3eers. (And yes, anytime I mentiuon drinking a beer in a thread I leave all my typos in.)

Anyway, the paper is all about Sibelius, in his 5th symphony, trying to re-invent tonal harmony in the wake of Schoenberg and Stravinsky's atonal revolution. Not that any of you hillbillies care, but it's a pretty dange good paper.

Stanley1
4/17/2006, 11:31 PM
Anyway, the paper is all about Sibelius, in his 5th symphony, trying to re-invent tonal harmony in the wake of Schoenberg and Stravinsky's atonal revolution. Not that any of you hillbillies care, but it's a pretty dange good paper.

You lost me at Sibelius. Who is this focktard, and can he throw a football, hit a baseball, or make a 3 pointer?

GottaHavePride
4/17/2006, 11:32 PM
It's a symphony of biblical proportions! And implications. And other multi-syllabic words that I can't think of right now.

Stanley1
4/17/2006, 11:33 PM
It's a symphony of biblical proportions! And implications. And other multi-syllabic words that I can't think of right now.

Oh, so you's one of those sophisicated hillbillies. Good for you.

GottaHavePride
4/17/2006, 11:35 PM
Heh. I'd post it, but it's six pages long. And you guys would need a score to undestand the references. Oh, and a couple of years of music theory classes. At any rate, the perfesser will like it.

GottaHavePride
4/17/2006, 11:36 PM
Heck, I'll post it anyway:

An essay on the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony'Brilliant', 'Quite Good', 'What?', these are just some of the comments made recently in the press regarding the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony. At first glance the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony may seem unenchanting, however its study is a necessity for any one wishing to intellectually advance beyond their childhood. Remarkably the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony is heralded by shopkeepers and investment bankers alike, leading many to state that it is yet to receive proper recognition for laying the foundations of democracy. It still has the power to shock those most reliant on technology, obviously. In the light of this I will break down the issues in order to give each of them the thought that they fully deserve
Social Factors
Society is a human product. When J H Darcy said 'fevour will spread' [1] she, contrary to my learned colleague Sir George Allen�s recent publication �Into the eye of , could not have been referring to eighteenth century beliefs regarding society. More a melody to societies dysfunctions than a parody of the self, the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony irons out misconceptions from our consciousness.
Did I mention how lovely the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony is? Society is powered by peer pressure, one of the most powerful forces in the world. As long as peer pressure uses its power for good, the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony will have its place in society.
Economic Factors
There has been a great deal of discussion in the world of economics, centred on the value of the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony. Of course, the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony fits perfectly into the Custard-Not-Mustard model, a classic economic system of analysis. Cost
Of
Living http://radioworldwide.gospelcom.net/essaygenerator/images/graph_up_4.gif

the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony
It is apparent from the graph that the influence of the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony is strong. What is the secret to its strength? Of course the cost of living is in financial terms 'holding hands with the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony.' Strong fluctuations in investor confidence have been seen over the past two financial years.
Political Factors
Politics, we all agree, is a fact of life. Politicians find it difficult to choose between what has become known in politics as - 'The two ways' - the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony and former Wolves striker Steve Bull.
Consider this, spoken at the tender age of 14 by the star of stage and screen Bonaventure Tuigamala 'Man's greatest enemy is complacency with regards to personal and political hygiene.' [2] This clearly illustrates the primary concern of those involved with the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony. If the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony be the food of politics, play on.
One of the great ironies of this age is the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?Conclusion
In conclusion, the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony deserves all of the attention it gets. It inspires, provides financial security and is a joy to behold.
I shall give the final word to star Nicole Travolta: 'I love the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony? Yes! Hurray for the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony!' [3]
[1] J H Darcy - The Spaniard - 1988 - PPT
[2] Tuigamala - Captain Sir - 1844 Inevitable Publishing
[3] My the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony! - Issue 4 - BFG Publishing

ChickSoonerFan
4/17/2006, 11:37 PM
You lost me at 11.5% alcohol beer! :eek:

jacru
4/17/2006, 11:40 PM
Good for you. Enjoy the brew. I hope you don't hate yourself in the morning.

GottaHavePride
4/17/2006, 11:40 PM
You lost me at 11.5% alcohol beer! :eek:

Hooray beer!

http://www.urthel.com/images/Buiketiket_Sam_2004_Eur1.jpg

Tailwind
4/18/2006, 02:59 AM
Alllrighty then.

apusooner
4/18/2006, 03:18 AM
Thanks GHP, you just gave me an idea of what composer to analyze for my final project in form and analysis. Now my MM degree will be complete. F'n sweet.

Okla-homey
4/18/2006, 05:02 AM
Sibelius is over rated.

he's like caviar. Everyone claims it's cool and tasty, but in their hearts, most people find it yucky.;)

Melo
4/18/2006, 07:43 AM
Gee... I now know I have so much to look forward to in a couple years. :(

Norm In Norman
4/18/2006, 07:51 AM
Heck, I'll post it anyway:

An essay on the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony'Brilliant', 'Quite Good', 'What?', these are just some of the comments made recently in the press regarding the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony. At first glance the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony may seem unenchanting, however its study is a necessity for any one wishing to intellectually advance beyond their childhood. Remarkably the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony is heralded by shopkeepers and investment bankers alike, leading many to state that it is yet to receive proper recognition for laying the foundations of democracy. It still has the power to shock those most reliant on technology, obviously. In the light of this I will break down the issues in order to give each of them the thought that they fully deserve
Social Factors
Society is a human product. When J H Darcy said 'fevour will spread' [1] she, contrary to my learned colleague Sir George Allen�s recent publication �Into the eye of , could not have been referring to eighteenth century beliefs regarding society. More a melody to societies dysfunctions than a parody of the self, the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony irons out misconceptions from our consciousness.
Did I mention how lovely the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony is? Society is powered by peer pressure, one of the most powerful forces in the world. As long as peer pressure uses its power for good, the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony will have its place in society.
Economic Factors
There has been a great deal of discussion in the world of economics, centred on the value of the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony. Of course, the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony fits perfectly into the Custard-Not-Mustard model, a classic economic system of analysis. Cost
Of
Living http://radioworldwide.gospelcom.net/essaygenerator/images/graph_up_4.gif

the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony
It is apparent from the graph that the influence of the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony is strong. What is the secret to its strength? Of course the cost of living is in financial terms 'holding hands with the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony.' Strong fluctuations in investor confidence have been seen over the past two financial years.
Political Factors
Politics, we all agree, is a fact of life. Politicians find it difficult to choose between what has become known in politics as - 'The two ways' - the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony and former Wolves striker Steve Bull.
Consider this, spoken at the tender age of 14 by the star of stage and screen Bonaventure Tuigamala 'Man's greatest enemy is complacency with regards to personal and political hygiene.' [2] This clearly illustrates the primary concern of those involved with the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony. If the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony be the food of politics, play on.
One of the great ironies of this age is the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?Conclusion
In conclusion, the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony deserves all of the attention it gets. It inspires, provides financial security and is a joy to behold.
I shall give the final word to star Nicole Travolta: 'I love the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony? Yes! Hurray for the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony!' [3]
[1] J H Darcy - The Spaniard - 1988 - PPT
[2] Tuigamala - Captain Sir - 1844 Inevitable Publishing
[3] My the biblical implications of Sibelius' Fifth Symphony! - Issue 4 - BFG Publishing
So it's a profit thing!

OKC Sooner
4/18/2006, 08:05 AM
Sibelius is over rated.

he's like caviar. Everyone claims it's cool and tasty, but in their hearts, most people find it yucky.;)

Yeah, he's not nearly as cool as Frederick ****ing Chopin.

http://members.aol.com/sallongodds/kilmer.jpg