PDA

View Full Version : Whorns pitcher Cat Osterman RED HAWT!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/17/2006, 02:53 PM
She was KO ing the Sooner softball team while I was watching on ESPN sat., and it was hard to watch, but Osterman herself wasn't at all hard to watch. She's 6'3" tall, and lookin' real good.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
4/17/2006, 03:01 PM
It makes me feel dirty to say this but you are right. She is smoking hawt.

GreaterState
4/17/2006, 06:26 PM
I knew there was something we could agree on 100% ... ;)

Pics of her in uniform are plentiful, but on Jennie Finch's site there is this evening-wear pic ... Cat at right:

http://www.jenniefinch.net/images/pics3/espys22003.jpg

sanantoniosooner
4/17/2006, 06:31 PM
http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper410/stills/k5fqhoe0.jpghttp://www.tvdance.com/shop/-00-images/halloween-costumes/4171.jpghttp://hammeroftruth.com/images/articles/664-olive_oyl_communist.jpg
She looks like Olive Oyl to me.

4/17/2006, 06:49 PM

Pics of her in uniform are plentiful, but on Jennie Finch's site there is this evening-wear pic ... Cat at right:

http://www.jenniefinch.net/images/pics3/espys22003.jpgWho are the others, and let's have a look at the swimsuit pics.

walkoffsooner
4/17/2006, 07:19 PM
purr

SoonerShark
4/17/2006, 07:25 PM
She wasn't nearly as attractive before her sexual reassignment surgery. She is still male, a scrawny male, from the waist up.

4/17/2006, 07:41 PM
She wasn't nearly as attractive before her sexual reassignment surgery. She is still male, a scrawny male, from the waist up.How f**king nice! Well, she IS a whorn, so whadda you expect?

SoonerStormchaser
4/17/2006, 08:13 PM
Actually I met her (and the rest of the Whorne softball team) last May at AUS when I was flying with my brother to Florida...they were on their way to OKC. She's really nice...and yah...hawt!

silverwheels
4/18/2006, 01:44 AM
Hot, but not as hot as Kami Keiter. :D

soonerjoker
4/18/2006, 10:33 AM
or Jenny Finch

4/18/2006, 12:25 PM
Hot, but not as hot as Kami Keiter. :DPost pics! both Keiter and Finch .

GottaHavePride
4/18/2006, 04:54 PM
Post pics! both Keiter and Finch .

Dude, how hard is it to Google search the two of them?

4/18/2006, 06:20 PM
Dude, how hard is it to Google search the two of them?Harder than having someone post 'em here. Might be different pics, too.

GreaterState
4/19/2006, 07:27 AM

http://www.jenniefinch.net/images/pics3/espys22003.jpg

That's Jennie Finch on the left, then UCLA's Natasha Watley and UNLV's Lori Harrigan.

And SAS, 'small-breasted' is relative (especially with softball players), but at least now we know about your longtime Olive Oyl crush...

http://www.mattlankes.com/assets/pics/kat.jpg

n8v_ndn
4/19/2006, 09:08 AM
Cat is to Texas softball what Courtney is to Oklahoma Women's Basketball.

4/19/2006, 02:03 PM
Cat is to Texas softball what Courtney is to Oklahoma Women's Basketball.Thankfully, this is her last season with the ill-chosen whorns.Hook 'em

Rock Hard Corn Frog
4/20/2006, 04:49 PM
Cat is to watching softball what Jenny Finch was to watching softball. The game itself is a distraction.

Fixed

I know if Cat were to work at my company the first think I would do would be to introduce her to the staff.

4/28/2006, 07:26 PM
Awwright, someone post some more pics-full length swimsuit or such.

trwxxa
5/11/2006, 09:05 PM
Thankfully, this is her last season with the ill-chosen whorns.Hook 'em

Cat got drubbed today by the Texas Aggies 5-0. Whorns are out of the Big 12 tourney. :D

Sooner gals are 2-0 and swingin' some big sticks
(23 runs in two games.)

Herr Scholz
5/12/2006, 10:39 AM
Cat got drubbed today by the Texas Aggies 5-0. Whorns are out of the Big 12 tourney. :D
Yeah, not a good tourney for the UT softball team. However, they still won the Big XII regular season championship and will still be a top 8 seed going into the CWS (UT's in position to host super regionals in both baseball and softball if they can both get through the regionals). They'll be OK. I would also like to point out that they swept your Sooners in Norman this season. ;)

colleyvillesooner
5/12/2006, 11:12 AM
Yeah, not a good tourney for the UT softball team. However, they still won the Big XII regular season championship and will still be a top 8 seed going into the CWS (UT's in position to host super regionals in both baseball and softball if they can both get through the regionals). They'll be OK. I would also like to point out that they swept your Sooners in Norman this season. ;)

Softball scoreboard!!! :D

Herr Scholz
5/12/2006, 11:13 AM
Softball scoreboard!!! :D
Oh yeah. :D

colleyvillesooner
5/12/2006, 11:16 AM
http://www.breakfastforlunch.com/skillet/kool-aid-man.jpg

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/12/2006, 11:41 AM
Here is a couple of Kami, she is pretty much my dream women.....

http://f5.putfile.com/5/13112394287.jpg

http://myspace-389.vo.llnwd.net/00673/98/34/673404389_l.jpg

trwxxa
5/12/2006, 07:48 PM

'tis true. It's just so rare to see Cat have an off night at this level. 2 dingers, 3 walks, 2 HBP.

Softball is getting closer to big time. The Big 12 page (www.big12sports.com) has a live game tracker for the tournament. Ladies are up 3-0 in the second against Mizzourah.

mrowl
5/13/2006, 09:13 AM
brown bag it....

SoonerShark
5/13/2006, 12:49 PM
I was surprised UT did so poorly. They probably took the tourney for granted. They should still be a top four seed with their 49 wins to date. OU will benefit more from this tourney than UT would have by winning it. The Austin paper claims she was distracted in OKC. I guess she is so used to being around Steers in Austin that big balls everywhere distracted her in OKC.

http://www.statesman.com/sports/content/sports/stories/longhorns/05/12texsoft.html

A&M rocks Osterman while eliminating Texas from Big 12 tournament
Longhorns' ace surrenders first grand slam in 5-0 loss

By Darnell Mayberry
SPECIAL TO THE AMERICAN-STATESMAN
Friday, May 12, 2006

OKLAHOMA CITY — The shock of their upset loss to Oklahoma State on Wednesday night in the Big 12 softball tournament was nothing compared to what happened to the Texas Longhorns on Thursday afternoon.

Cat Osterman, the three-time MVP of this tournament, pitched as though she was indeed human, the Longhorns' hitting remained dormant for the second straight game, and Texas walked out of ASA Hall of Fame Stadium after setting a record for futility.

The scoreboard showed a 5-0 loss to Texas A&M that meant elimination for the Longhorns, the No. 2 ranked team in the country. They became the first No. 1 seed to go 0-2 in the Big 12 tournament.

As for Osterman, she yielded all five runs on four hits, including the first grand slam she had allowed as a Longhorn. Before the fifth inning, when she allowed Rhonda Smith's solo homer, Osterman had pitched 78 innings in the league tournament without allowing an earned run.

But after allowing Smith's home run, Osterman (32-2) gave up a grand slam to Jami Lobpries in the sixth inning. Texas coach Connie Clark had seen enough to yank her ace in favor of Meagan Denny for the final 1 2/3 innings.

UT players were unavailable for comment after the game, but Clark said she thought Osterman might have been unfocused because of "outside distractions."

"Not very often is she going to have an outing like that," the coach said. "I know she's disappointed, but I just tried to remind her she's done a lot of good things this year."

Now, the Longhorns must wait for Sunday, when the field for the NCAA tournament will be announced and Texas (49-7) will surely receive an at-large berth.

"To be two and out is kind of a shock factor," Clark said, "but we just told them there's life after today and it starts next week. We have to get back to working on a few things and try to get as prepared as we can for NCAAs."

Judging by Thursday's outing, there's quite a bit of tweaking to be done.

One day after Oklahoma State held the Longhorns to one run, Megan Gibson threw a four-hitter for the Aggies (33-16).

As for Osterman, she struck out 12 but she "left the ball over the plate a little bit more than she usually would," said Gibson, who also walked four times and scored a run. "I don't think she was getting very many calls on the outside corner as she usually does, either. I think that had a lot to do with the way she pitched."

And now concern has sunk in for Clark.

"We felt like coming down the stretch here, (our offense) was going to be a factor for us," she said. "I don't know if they put more added pressure on themselves.

"We just could not get into a rhythm offensively. We couldn't get some momentum and get on a streak and get on a rally."

And for once, Osterman couldn't punch out the opponent's rally.

"We're always preaching about staying in the now and playing pitch to pitch," Clark said, "but sometimes that happens. It's a good lesson, I think, before we head into NCAAs."

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/13/2006, 01:22 PM
I hear she was so shocked to be around heterosexual males upon leaving QueerTown (aka Austin for the whorn lovers) She was overwhelmed to be desired and was worn out from all the ~cough cough~ work

5/14/2006, 12:24 PM
BUH-BYE WHORNS!.....really, buh-bye!

5/21/2006, 11:31 AM
OK, some time has passed, and this thread still needs the swimsuit photos, or at least a softball update from someone who has followed the sport.

tulsaoilerfan
5/21/2006, 07:08 PM
Where's Al Gore with his input on this? He must not read this board

AustinTXHorn
5/21/2006, 07:54 PM
Osterman pitched three games in the regional and gave up four hits, no runs, and struck out 52 in 21 innings.

AllAboutThe'O'
5/22/2006, 12:42 AM
OK, some time has passed, and this thread still needs the swimsuit photos, or at least a softball update from someone who has followed the sport.
Cat was the cover story in the sports section of this weekend's USA Today.

5/24/2006, 03:03 PM
Somebody be sure to post here when the whorns get eliminated, please.

trwxxa
5/24/2006, 08:20 PM
Somebody be sure to post here when the whorns get eliminated, please.

Check back next weekend.

trwxxa
5/24/2006, 08:26 PM
Well, it looks like you guys are in luck. ;)

The Whorn games against Washington this weekend are on ESPN. 6:30pm Friday and 3pm Saturday. 3rd game will not be necessary.

5/25/2006, 11:53 AM
Well, it looks like you guys are in luck. ;)

The Whorn games against Washington this weekend are on ESPN. 6:30pm Friday and 3pm Saturday. 3rd game will not be necessary.I guess I won't watch, since Cat will still be wearing a whorns uniform. Lettuce know when they lose out.

soonerjoker
6/2/2006, 10:53 AM
afraid horns ain't gonna lose out. she really is "hot"; as a pitcher.

mojo
6/2/2006, 02:20 PM
Their catcher is pretty hawt as well, for a whorn.

walkoffsooner
6/2/2006, 02:36 PM
18 ko new cws record

6/2/2006, 07:46 PM
18 ko new cws recordWill somebody please beat the little bi*ches, for goodness sake.

6/2/2006, 08:26 PM
Well, lo and behold, Cat lost a game in OKC against U of Arizona, earlier today..Way to go Wildcats.

GreaterState
6/3/2006, 04:26 AM
http://images.burntorangenation.com/images/admin/catbikini2.jpg

6/3/2006, 10:22 AM
http://images.burntorangenation.com/images/admin/catbikini2.jpgOK, Greaterstate, thanx for pic...no legs? I believe if her legs look like I think, she can go into modeling, BIG TIME. The first thing she needs to do, though, is go ahead and lose that second game for the whorns, so she can concentrate on playing for the US national softball team. (I want to be able to cheer for her).

6/3/2006, 11:31 PM
Whorns bite the dust. Osterman is way off her game, a little wild, and is hit adequately by UCLA, and tx is eliminated. This is good. We don't have to see Cat in a whorns uniform any more.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
6/5/2006, 08:46 AM
Whorns bite the dust. Osterman is way off her game, a little wild, and is hit adequately by UCLA, and tx is eliminated. This is good. We don't have to see Cat in a whorns uniform any more.

Will we see her out of one is the question?

6/17/2006, 11:06 AM
Will we see her out of one is the question?Anyone know when and how the Team USA Softball is chosen? When is the new team completed, and who do they play, yada yada?

Scott D
6/17/2006, 11:59 AM
Just for you william. (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=83173376)

6/19/2006, 10:17 AM
Hey Scott; Who's your Brazilian girl friend, there? Thanks for the Cat website link. I don't think I'll get involved in the "Cat's Friends" thing. She does seem to like fame and publicity, doesn't she?

Lostman
6/23/2006, 09:57 AM
Don't think that is her

From the myspace:
Heroes JESUS,MOM&; DAD ,MY sis, lisa fernadezas

From texassports Bio:

Full name is Catherine Leigh Osterman ... born on April 16, 1983 in Houston, Texas ... daughter of Gary and Laura Osterman ... has two younger brothers, Craig (19) and Chris (11) ... received

She doesn't have a sister. Plus I think she would know how to spell Fernandez and psychology. Also wouldn't you think her top friends would be teammates or people who look like they are in college?

8/20/2008, 09:49 AM
Yeah, she's back. This time for the right team though, good old USA. Our girls' softball team in the Olympics finals against whomever!

8/22/2008, 01:59 AM
OMG, the USA lost. Glad I didn't see the game. Japan must have some good pitching!