PDA

View Full Version : 24: 4-17-04...What will Jack do next?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/17/2006, 01:48 PM
OK, I 'm starting early with tonight's show. Audrey's dad confronts numb-nu*s POTUS. Chloe to get fired(maybe even more)...But, What will jack do?

Stanley1
4/17/2006, 01:59 PM
Prolly kill some folks, if I had to guess.

OUinFLA
4/17/2006, 02:03 PM
he never has sex.

Mixer!
4/17/2006, 02:51 PM
I think Audrey buys it tonight, if the preview I saw last week was any indication.
If it happens, then Chloe is up $hit creek, since she was under Audrey's supervision.

picasso
4/17/2006, 03:11 PM
I'm hoping his career goes in the crapper and he retires after Young Guns II.

Sooner in Tampa
4/17/2006, 05:29 PM
he never has sex.:mad: now why would you make that observation??

You can't quit Jack Bauer???

;)

Sooner in Tampa
4/17/2006, 05:30 PM
OK, I 'm starting early with tonight's show. Audrey's dad confronts numb-nu*s POTUS. Chloe to get fired(maybe even more)...But, What will jack do?He will Yell and he will kill somebody...I bet money on it.

Sooner98
4/17/2006, 06:13 PM
DoD Secretary Heller will die tonight.

Chloe will never be fired. She has "almost" been fired, like, a thousand times now.

Jack will yell "DAMMIT!" at least once tonight for some reason.

swardboy
4/17/2006, 06:59 PM
The President will look effeminate.

OUinFLA
4/17/2006, 07:30 PM
:mad: now why would you make that observation??

You can't quit Jack Bauer???

;)

well, after thinking about it, the show only encompasses one full day.
and...............like most married guys.......there are days I dont have sex.
Like...Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sa........
you get the idea?

So, Im not gonna hold it against Jack for not getting any today. He's been busy killing people and saving others, and stuff.

Stanley1
4/17/2006, 10:08 PM
Wow.....does the First Lady get offed next week?

proud gonzo
4/17/2006, 11:53 PM
edit: nevermind

4/18/2006, 12:47 AM
Does Prez Logan assassinate Audrey's father, or the VEEP, and what's become of Mike? What do Bill and Chloe cook up?

Czar Soonerov
4/18/2006, 01:16 AM
What do Bill and Chloe cook up?

meth?

Jack should've let the beeeotch bleed to death. Then I would'nt have to keep watching this damn show.

4/18/2006, 01:32 AM
meth?

Jack should've let the beeeotch bleed to death. Then I would'nt have to keep watching this damn show.As long as Audrey is alive and in front of the 24 cameras, you will watch. The producers have been notified.

Sooner in Tampa
4/18/2006, 05:08 AM
I think Audrey's days are numbered, I saw an interview with her and she is filming another television series...she kind of joked around that she could do two shows...or not.

Next week is gonna be awesome...does the Pres actually kill his wife???

What the hell happen to Aaron Pierce???

Next week will have a pretty high body count.

OUinFLA
4/18/2006, 06:52 AM
News Flash:
Saturday there was a support rally for movie extras who have the distinction of being confirmed "Jack Bauer Kills" from the hit series 24.

All attendees agreed that "If Jack thought it was good for the country, then our life was a willing sacrifice"

Further rallys are scheduled over the next decade, as promoters attempt to rent Kansas so they can have room for all the by-product of the long running tv series.

http://somchaya.intuios.com/photos/kerry/04.jpg