PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sooners.............>>>>

notweak2
4/17/2006, 05:21 AM
As I am recently divorced, my sleeping habits have been altered. Each night as I go to bed, I'm giddy as a youngster would be with the knowledge that the everpresent skank will not be next to me when I awake. The problem is that I'm unable to get to sleep. It's kinda like I used to feel as a kid on Christmas Eve.

I think that if I could find a replay of the audio from your 77-0 mauling of agu, I would sleep like a baby. (I'm a Tide fan, fwiw) Could someone direct me to a link or a copy of this game? I'd prefere the ag boadcast but I won't ask for it there as I don't want to cause a shortage of Depends Undergarments in college station. Any help would be appreciated. Go Sooners!! TIA

Soonerman08
4/17/2006, 05:33 PM
As I am recently divorced, my sleeping habits have been altered. Each night as I go to bed, I'm giddy as a youngster would be with the knowledge that the everpresent skank will not be next to me when I awake. The problem is that I'm unable to get to sleep. It's kinda like I used to feel as a kid on Christmas Eve.

I think that if I could find a replay of the audio from your 77-0 mauling of agu, I would sleep like a baby. (I'm a Tide fan, fwiw) Could someone direct me to a link or a copy of this game? I'd prefere the ag boadcast but I won't ask for it there as I don't want to cause a shortage of Depends Undergarments in college station. Any help would be appreciated. Go Sooners!! TIA

Right on with the GO SOONERS. I think you need help though.

birddog
4/17/2006, 07:03 PM
DIVORCE RULES!!!! Only thing i know to do is check putfile or something similar if you just want audio. uh, that's all i got.

jacru
4/17/2006, 07:33 PM
DIVORCE RULES!!!!
IBTD:(

The VIIIth
4/17/2006, 08:27 PM
Right on with the GO SOONERS. I think you need help though.

You think he needs help or the nighttime "roofies"...a/k/a Ambien?

royalfan5
4/17/2006, 08:30 PM
You think he needs help or the nighttime "roofies"...a/k/a Ambien?
Is that the one that makes you eat in your sleep or is that Lunestra. Scotch is also a good sleep aid.

goingoneight
4/17/2006, 09:01 PM
they say marriage is the #1 cause of divorce...

trey
4/17/2006, 09:21 PM
you married her in the 1st place dumb ***

CatfishSooner
4/17/2006, 10:22 PM
that was a great game...

OUGreg723
4/17/2006, 10:25 PM
I hope I can get a divorce some day! I want to be just like my Daddy!;)

birddog
4/17/2006, 10:47 PM
you married her in the 1st place dumb ***
WTF? you suck dude.

notweak2
4/18/2006, 01:54 AM
WTF? you suck dude.

It's expensive because it's damn well worth it!