PDA

View Full Version : Some people put dollars inside Easter eggs

Beano's Fourth Chin
4/16/2006, 11:07 PM
Like my aunt. I'm just casually walkering around the yard while the kids were huntering their eggs.

Then I noticed that I could sort of see through the one semi-clear egg. That's when I noticed the money.

It was somewhere around this point that I became the most encouragering father of all the fathers present about makering sure that his child stayed focused.

I might have even pointed to an egg or two with my foot or somethering.

Nothering helps you stay focused on the empty tomb and the resurrection like cold hard cash.

Also, I met handcrafted at church this mornering. It was the first time in a long time that we had been to church on time and it turns out that there were a lot of seats on account of the college kids not being there today.

jacru
4/16/2006, 11:10 PM
huevos con dinero es muy bueno

proud gonzo
4/16/2006, 11:10 PM
huevos con dinero son muy bueno
fixed

Beano's Fourth Chin
4/16/2006, 11:13 PM
huevos con dinero son muy bueno

Son of Beano?

No, it was my little girl that was hunting. I think Ed was taking a nap or something. He's too little. He'd probalby be more interested in a dog poop than an egg anyway.

GottaHavePride
4/16/2006, 11:14 PM
Heh.

jacru
4/16/2006, 11:31 PM
huevos con dinero es muy bueno

fixed

Sorry, the last spanish class I had was in 1977.:P

Half a Hundred
4/16/2006, 11:49 PM
huevos con dinero son muy buenos

fixed

reparado, otra vez

:P

GDC
4/17/2006, 09:56 AM
My sister was doing that for my nephews yesterday, but whatever happened to coloring real eggs? That was fun too.

ChickSoonerFan
4/17/2006, 10:34 AM
My aunt hid a dollor in ONE egg. My four year old found it and GLADLY traded the piece of paper with my older daughter for a butterfly tattoo.

I have more candy than I know what to do with.

We hid both plastic and real colored eggs.

skycat
4/17/2006, 11:29 AM
As recently as last year my mom hid chocolate eggs in the backyard for my brother, me, and my dad. Respective ages at the time: 27, 30, 59. It's sort of half easter egg hunt, half no-holds barred wrestling match.

:O

Penguin
4/17/2006, 11:35 AM
Could you imagine owning that chicken that puts money in its eggs?

That would be cool. I would sit there all day with a gun to the chicken's head saying, "You need to start making hundreds, chicken."

handcrafted
4/17/2006, 11:39 AM
Could you imagine owning that chicken that puts money in its eggs?

That would be cool. I would sit there all day with a gun to the chicken's head saying, "You need to start making hundreds, chicken."

I certainly would pay to see a penguin holding a chicken hostage. :eek:

Oh, and BTW, Beano looks nothing like his avatar. Just sayin'. :D

SoonerInKCMO
4/17/2006, 12:07 PM
My aunt hid a dollor in ONE egg. My four year old found it and GLADLY traded the piece of paper with my older daughter for a butterfly tattoo.

And thus begins a long life of giving money to women for no good reaon. :(

SoonerInKCMO
4/17/2006, 12:08 PM
Wait. Unless the four-year old is also a girl. Then what I said doesn't make any sense.