PDA

View Full Version : Due to the Holiday

85Sooner
4/16/2006, 12:46 PM
I am refraining from speaking my mind about that (*&^(^(*&(
(*^( ******^^^^&*^876$%^%#$#*&%*&^*&^&$&^$&^%*6(^%876*%*&587%&%
*%*&*^(&(&)8)(*^&%&^$^#@#$%@^%^%&*%*&^&:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

however tomorrow, all criminals who are hurting these kids better start wearing Body armor.

Okla-homey
4/16/2006, 01:07 PM
I am refraining from speaking my mind about that (*&^(^(*&(
(*^( ******^^^^&*^876$%^%#$#*&%*&^*&^&$&^$&^%*6(^%876*%*&587%&%
*%*&*^(&(&)8)(*^&%&^$^#@#$%@^%^%&*%*&^&:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

however tomorrow, all criminals who are hurting these kids better start wearing Body armor.

The McClain county DA is quoted as having said this is the most depraved thing he's seen in 24 years on the job. I just hope they find the bastage competent to stand trial.

I guess he's in the McClain County jug for now. I bet his fellow inmates are making him feel at home and helping him get all settled in.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/16/2006, 01:22 PM
I thought this was a Cleveland County case? Is Kuykendall the DA for more than one county?

Octavian
4/16/2006, 01:24 PM
what happened? :confused:

Okla-homey
4/16/2006, 01:29 PM
what happened? :confused:

The accused is some guy in Purcell alleged to have lured a little girl neighbor into his apartment, where he suffocated her and proceeded to dismember her intending to eat her.

They recovered the child's remains in plastic bins stored in the accused's apartment along with the cutting board and knives used to do the deed.

Okla-homey
4/16/2006, 01:30 PM
I thought this was a Cleveland County case? Is Kuykendall the DA for more than one county?

I just assumed it was McClain Co. since that's where Purcell is. I could be wrong.

Octavian
4/16/2006, 01:30 PM
The accused is some guy in Purcell alleged to have lured a little girl neighbor into his apartment, where he suffocated her and proceeded to dismember her intending to eat her.

They recovered the child's remains in plastic bins stored in the accused's apartment along with the cutting board and knives used to do the deed.

:(

thats terrible

Vaevictis
4/16/2006, 02:27 PM
I just hope they find the bastage competent to stand trial.

I wouldn't be suprised if they didn't. It takes a seriously demented mind to do that kind of thing :/ Of course, if he's incurable/untreatable, I say they put him down anyway.

I mean, we put down incurably mad dogs, right? Why not humans?

I guess he's in the McClain County jug for now. I bet his fellow inmates are making him feel at home and helping him get all settled in.

He's probably in solitary for that very reason.