PDA

View Full Version : I love Easter!

Mrs. Norm
4/15/2006, 08:39 PM
The boy and Norm are coloring Easter eggs right now. They are strategizing, making new colors, and really having a great time! I don't know who is enjoying it more...Norm or the boy. Happy Easter to all!!:)

JohnnyMack
4/15/2006, 08:40 PM
Norm is gonna end up dyeing his face purple, isn't he?

Tailwind
4/15/2006, 08:41 PM
Mmmmm....easter eggs.

Tailwind
4/15/2006, 08:41 PM
Made into deviled eggs.

Mrs. Norm
4/15/2006, 08:47 PM
Norm is gonna end up dyeing his face purple, isn't he?

I guarantee I will have some kind of story when all of this is over. They are now trying to get 3 different colors on one egg. They have their heads together discussing how they will do it.

olevetonahill
4/15/2006, 08:52 PM
I guarantee I will have some kind of story when all of this is over. They are now trying to get 3 different colors on one egg. They have their heads together discussing how they will do it.
Oh lord help us and the Norms :)

walkoffsooner
4/15/2006, 08:54 PM
My kids are gone in college, been a long time since colored eggs. Has the technology changed? We put dye pellets in water.How do the kids do it now lazer or something?

Mrs. Norm
4/15/2006, 08:55 PM
Well, we have one fatality. The polka-dotted egg has broken.

RacerX
4/15/2006, 09:01 PM
Masking tape is a great aid.

Mrs. RacerX used it to do some great stripes.

Mjcpr
4/15/2006, 09:02 PM
When I was a kid, we did the Easter egg thing while I was on a field trip with my weird school (Children's House, don't ask). One of the eggs went missing and was never found. A few months later, mom found it in the coat pocket of the coat I was wearing at the time....all scrunched up and funky!

I just know she was thrilled. :D

Flagstaffsooner
4/15/2006, 09:02 PM
Hope there are no orange eggs. There are toooooooo many whorns and aggie hatching as there is.

Hey, and somebody please remember what Easter is all about.

proud gonzo
4/15/2006, 09:08 PM
i love dyeing easter eggs, but i dont' like hard boiled eggs...

Mjcpr
4/15/2006, 09:16 PM
i love dyeing easter eggs, but i dont' like hard boiled eggs...

Wait...wait....are you allergic to them?

:D

Flagstaffsooner
4/15/2006, 09:19 PM

:DNo, they give her Mangino sized farts.

Newbomb Turk
4/15/2006, 09:21 PM
No, they give her Mangino sized farts.

THATS why it's been so windy lately.

Mrs. Norm
4/15/2006, 09:24 PM
My kids are gone in college, been a long time since colored eggs. Has the technology changed? We put dye pellets in water.How do the kids do it now lazer or something?

We used good 'ole PAAS. 6 pellets, stickers, plastic, etc. I ended up having to boil more eggs. Norm and the boy are having so much fun that they didn't want to quit.

Flagstaffsooner
4/15/2006, 09:28 PM
Ever wonder why they call it PAAS. GAAS

BajaOklahoma
4/15/2006, 09:40 PM
Grab your flashlight and go over to the mall area between Walker and Adams. They are getting ready to have an Easter Egg Hunt by flashlight.

But don't push Lil Baja down in your rush to get the Easter Eggs.

olevetonahill
4/15/2006, 09:44 PM
Wife was boiling soft boiled eggs
Yelled for hubby to get in the Kitchen
Hubby says what woman ?
wifey says lets have sex.
Hubby is like SAS (:P ) says hell yea
after ,he asked what made you so horney ?
She said nothing I just needed to time the 3 minute eggs :)

Mrs. Norm
4/15/2006, 09:48 PM
Hubby says what woman ?

What a great Easter story! Has that been passed down through your family? :D

Newbomb Turk
4/15/2006, 09:48 PM
Hubby says what woman ?

:texan:

Flagstaffsooner
4/15/2006, 09:49 PM
Grab your flashlight and go over to the mall area between Walker and Adams. They are getting ready to have an Easter Egg Hunt by flashlight.

But don't push Lil Baja down in your rush to get the Easter Eggs.Is this something that I have to to wear pants for?

proud gonzo
4/15/2006, 09:50 PM

:D
no, i just don't like them.

BajaOklahoma
4/15/2006, 09:51 PM
Is this something that I have to to wear pants for?

If you have to ask, then yes.

Flagstaffsooner
4/15/2006, 09:57 PM
If you have to ask, then yes.Then I just wasted 5 minutes in my front yard, in my OU houseshoes...what was I looking for again? Walker and something.:D

olevetonahill
4/15/2006, 10:06 PM
What a great Easter story! Has that been passed down through your family? :D
Nope I was the FIRST :D ;)

Mrs. Norm
4/15/2006, 10:10 PM
Nope I was the FIRST :D ;)

You should definitely keep it a family tradition. :P

ChickSoonerFan
4/15/2006, 10:23 PM
We dyed ours today earlier, I only had apple cider vinegar but it seemed to work fine and smelled a little better than regular vinegar.

I LOVE dying Easter eggs and the girls had fun. Now our nails are all different colors though..takes a few days for that to go away.

Tailwind
4/15/2006, 10:27 PM
We dyed ours today earlier, I only had apple cider vinegar but it seemed to work fine and smelled a little better than regular vinegar.

I LOVE dying Easter eggs and the girls had fun. Now our nails are all different colors though..takes a few days for that to go away.
Maybe if you rubbed limes on your nails....:D

Tailwind
4/15/2006, 10:28 PM
Then I just wasted 5 minutes in my front yard, in my OU houseshoes...what was I looking for again? Walker and something.:D
just your houseshoes?:eek:

ChickSoonerFan
4/15/2006, 10:28 PM
Maybe if you rubbed limes on your nails....:D

Like I didn't already try that. :rolleyes:

;)

Tailwind
4/15/2006, 10:30 PM
Like I didn't already try that. :rolleyes:

;)
Didn't work did it....oh wait, I guess that works to get the garlic smell outta your cutting board. Sorry.:D

olevetonahill
4/15/2006, 10:42 PM
You should definitely keep it a family tradition. :P
Nope she was 1 st ex now we just make HARD boiled eggs ;)

Tailwind
4/15/2006, 10:43 PM
oops

Flagstaffsooner
4/15/2006, 10:46 PM
just your houseshoes?:eek:And my new OU t-shirt. When the automatic light thingy came on Lorraine came out with her shotgun and told me to get back in the house before I scared the old lady across the street.

This has the makings of an OldSooner story.

Tailwind
4/15/2006, 11:01 PM
And my new OU t-shirt. When the automatic light thingy came on Lorraine came out with her shotgun and told me to get back in the house before I scared the old lady across the street.

This has the makings of an OldSooner story.
Hee hee hee. Bet the bold lady across the street was watchin with the .

MamaMia
4/15/2006, 11:11 PM
:) HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/full/ap/3040864/graphic1.gif

StoopTroup
4/15/2006, 11:11 PM
Starburst Jelly Beans are really good. :D

Tailwind
4/15/2006, 11:14 PM
binoculars

StoopTroup
4/15/2006, 11:20 PM
Happy Easter!

http://www.furallover.com/photo/DCP_0097.JPG

Tailwind
4/15/2006, 11:22 PM
That poor dog is pro'ly planning a revolution about now.

proud gonzo
4/15/2006, 11:38 PM
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/29/easterrevolt5xl.jpg

Flagstaffsooner
4/15/2006, 11:43 PM
Hee hee hee. Bet the bold lady across the street was watchin with the .That's the lady named Jacklin who has the little funny dog named Jackie. I may have their names mixed up. Well anyway they both poop in my yard. Back to my story. When Robyns mother died. I went over to tell them about it. Not Jacklin and Jackie, cause Jackie the dog dont care. Nup. I was tellin Jacklin and her husband, Herbert. Seemed like Herbert didnt give a hoot either. We thought he was dead too. Well he wasnt cause Jacklin turned up the oxygen on Herbert's nose thingy's and he kinda woke up. That made Jackie the dog happy. Didnt seem to impress Jacklin though. Well I told them about Robyns mother dying and they was real sad except for Herbert whose oxygen bottle seemed to be getting kinda low. Jackie didnt care either cause shes a dog. So Jacklin said she was sad but she couldnt go to the funeral cause she had a big knot growin out of her head and it give her headaches. So I just went home. This is basicly a true story.

Mrs. Norm
4/16/2006, 07:51 AM
Happy Easter! The boy just got his Easter basket and found his eggs in the backyard. Dang, the Easter Bunny really likes candy!!

oumartin
4/16/2006, 08:22 AM
yes, nothing like working on Easter Sunday. I was in bed by 9pm and my boys hadn't even begun to color their eggs yet. My wife is very good at putting things off until the last minute. Its her best quality.

Mrs. Norm
4/16/2006, 08:39 AM
yes, nothing like working on Easter Sunday. I was in bed by 9pm and my boys hadn't even begun to color their eggs yet. My wife is very good at putting things off until the last minute. Its her best quality.
Maybe it's because she has soooo much things to do. I'm sure she ended up doing it all, right? Just because she is "waiting" to do it doesn't mean she isn't doing anything. Just sayin' ;)

oumartin
4/16/2006, 08:59 AM
oh, she'll tell you. she just doesn't do things in a timely manner

BajaOklahoma
4/16/2006, 09:52 AM
One of these days I will learn to post pictures correctly.

Happy Easter.

slickdawg
4/16/2006, 09:52 AM
Happy Easter Mrs. Norm, and to everyone at soonerfans.com !

Slickdaughter has had a lot of fun this weekend too!

Tailwind
4/16/2006, 12:39 PM
Happy Easter people.

Tailwind
4/16/2006, 12:40 PM
That's the lady named Jacklin who has the little funny dog named Jackie. I may have their names mixed up. Well anyway they both poop in my yard. Back to my story. When Robyns mother died. I went over to tell them about it. Not Jacklin and Jackie, cause Jackie the dog dont care. Nup. I was tellin Jacklin and her husband, Herbert. Seemed like Herbert didnt give a hoot either. We thought he was dead too. Well he wasnt cause Jacklin turned up the oxygen on Herbert's nose thingy's and he kinda woke up. That made Jackie the dog happy. Didnt seem to impress Jacklin though. Well I told them about Robyns mother dying and they was real sad except for Herbert whose oxygen bottle seemed to be getting kinda low. Jackie didnt care either cause shes a dog. So Jacklin said she was sad but she couldnt go to the funeral cause she had a big knot growin out of her head and it give her headaches. So I just went home. This is basicly a true story.
Good story! I laughed. I cried. I wanted to read it again.:D

BajaOklahoma
4/16/2006, 01:06 PM

I have to agree.

proud gonzo
4/16/2006, 01:17 PM

i had to read it all again because i didn't understand it the first time.

pb4ou
4/16/2006, 02:06 PM
Happy Easter Everyone

Norm In Norman
4/16/2006, 09:33 PM
That's the lady named Jacklin who has the little funny dog named Jackie. I may have their names mixed up. Well anyway they both poop in my yard. Back to my story. When Robyns mother died. I went over to tell them about it. Not Jacklin and Jackie, cause Jackie the dog dont care. Nup. I was tellin Jacklin and her husband, Herbert. Seemed like Herbert didnt give a hoot either. We thought he was dead too. Well he wasnt cause Jacklin turned up the oxygen on Herbert's nose thingy's and he kinda woke up. That made Jackie the dog happy. Didnt seem to impress Jacklin though. Well I told them about Robyns mother dying and they was real sad except for Herbert whose oxygen bottle seemed to be getting kinda low. Jackie didnt care either cause shes a dog. So Jacklin said she was sad but she couldnt go to the funeral cause she had a big knot growin out of her head and it give her headaches. So I just went home. This is basicly a true story.
Yes.

Norm In Norman
4/16/2006, 09:33 PM
And everyone keeps telling stories on me on here in front of my back without my knowledge. WTF?

BajaOklahoma
4/16/2006, 09:35 PM
And everyone keeps telling stories on me on here in front of my back without my knowledge. WTF?

That makes no sense. You been hanging around Flag again?

Norm In Norman
4/16/2006, 09:44 PM
That makes no sense. You been hanging around Flag again?
Is this some sort of reverse joke to confuse me? If so, it worked.

Tailwind
4/16/2006, 10:06 PM
Good jorb, Baja.