PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Vick To Be Picked High In The Draft

winnard
4/15/2006, 06:23 PM
Consider this guy gone in the first round when we start bombing Iran.

winnard

soonerhubs
4/15/2006, 06:54 PM
I believe the word we're all looking for is... "HUH?!?!"

Flagstaffsooner
4/15/2006, 07:12 PM
I believe the word we're all looking for is... "HUH?!?!"Noob, troll or does Nick have kids?

winnard
4/15/2006, 09:10 PM
Noob, troll or does Nick have kids?

Why would I troll you guys? I hate Marcus Vick as much as the next guy.

winnard

soonerhubs
4/15/2006, 09:12 PM
Why would I troll you guys? I hate Marcus Vick as much as the next guy.

winnard
It's settled... Noob.

Welcome to SF. :)

Soonerhubler

OUstud
4/15/2006, 10:13 PM
You're right, he will be high when he's picked.

Soonerus
4/15/2006, 10:19 PM
I would not take him...

SCOUT
4/15/2006, 10:49 PM

winnard

The Iranian nuclear development will ensure Marcus's throwing will draft early in the day.

Is this one of those threads mocking email spam?

Scott D
4/15/2006, 11:14 PM
this thread is mocking many things, however I don't think email spam is one of them....now reality on the other hand..... ;)

jacru
4/16/2006, 12:20 AM
He will be an NFL project... and trouble. Stay away... far away.

snp
4/16/2006, 04:05 AM

winnard

You don't need to sign your posts. We saw that you wrote by your user name adjacent to your message.

SuperNinjaPirate

Desert Sapper
4/16/2006, 09:13 AM
The Iran thing might actually happen (God help us all if it does). The Marcus Vick thing won't. I'm thinking a possible better analogy is:

Marcus Vick will get drafted in the first round when the Global War on Terror is over.

winnard
4/16/2006, 10:37 AM
You don't need to sign your posts. We saw that you wrote by your user name adjacent to your message.

SuperNinjaPirate

Thanks!

winnard

winnard
4/16/2006, 10:40 AM
It's settled... Noob.

Welcome to SF. :)

Soonerhubler

I actually joined this forum almost a year before you did, so you are the Noob.

winnard

goingoneight
4/16/2006, 12:57 PM
what??? Marcus Vick high pick? What did he score a 7 on the wonderlic?

GottaHavePride
4/16/2006, 01:33 PM
Oh! Ha Ha. He'll be high when he gets drafted. You know, by the military.

NormanPride
4/16/2006, 05:29 PM
only noobs type their name in on every post.

NormanPride (no actually, this is badger. I stole NP's computer again without his knowledge)

soonerhubs
4/16/2006, 07:18 PM
Hi Badger

Soonerhubler

rr2
4/16/2006, 07:27 PM
He may be high on draft day, but he will not be drafted high.

jccouger
4/16/2006, 07:29 PM
I thought the joke was funny, I dont know why you all are giving him such a hard time.

GottaHavePride
4/16/2006, 10:49 PM
only noobs type their name in on every post.

NormanPride (no actually, this is badger. I stole NP's computer again without his knowledge)
OK, seriously, is it THAT difficult to hit the "Log Out" button, or are you two just aiming for a throat-punching? ;)

GottaHavePride

SicEmBaylor
4/16/2006, 10:54 PM
OK, seriously, is it THAT difficult to hit the "Log Out" button, or are you two just aiming for a throat-punching? ;)

GottaHavePride

I've become a Badger fan regardless of whose user she posts from. Just don't post from mine. :D

winnard
4/17/2006, 09:34 AM
I thought the joke was funny, I dont know why you all are giving him such a hard time.

They are giving me a hard time because 83% of the posters on this message board are chest thumping idots who think it's a competition to be 'the' biggest Sooner fan around. Geez, take a deep breath people, and get over yourselves. Also, bashing 'noobs' is so 1997 AOL.

winnard

BASSooner
4/17/2006, 09:49 AM
I'm just proud to even be a sooner fan.

snp
4/17/2006, 11:21 AM
They are giving me a hard time because 83% of the posters on this message board are chest thumping idots who think it's a competition to be 'the' biggest Sooner fan around. Geez, take a deep breath people, and get over yourselves. Also, bashing 'noobs' is so 1997 AOL.

winnard

I'm pretty sure that's not why I'm giving you a hard time.

SuperNinjaPirate

Sooner in Tampa
4/17/2006, 12:01 PM

winnardIt's our board and we will bash whomever we choose...especially the noobs that make stupid posts.

In the famous words of DE

GADOCADWI :twinkies:

winnard
4/17/2006, 06:58 PM
It's our board and we will bash whomever we choose...especially the noobs that make stupid posts.

In the famous words of DE

GADOCADWI :twinkies:

punk.

winnard

soonerhubs
4/17/2006, 11:08 PM
Winnard I bet you're probably a fine person. And yes, technically I'm the noob. Hope to see you post more. I have to admit. You're initial thread post must have had some humor in it concerning current events or sports, and I'm man enough to admit that I didn't get it. Sorry if I offended you.

Sooner in Tampa
4/18/2006, 05:14 AM
punk.

winnard:rolleyes: a very witty response that reeks of maturity.

winnard
4/18/2006, 10:21 AM
:rolleyes: a very witty response that reeks of maturity.

It's very mature of you to attack a 'noob' also. That's why I don't post here often, it's the same old attacks and chest thumping. So, I'll just watch the Sooners and choose not to buy you a beer at the tailgate.

winnard

winnard
4/18/2006, 10:22 AM
Winnard I bet you're probably a fine person. And yes, technically I'm the noob. Hope to see you post more. I have to admit. You're initial thread post must have had some humor in it concerning current events or sports, and I'm man enough to admit that I didn't get it. Sorry if I offended you.

Not a problem, sooner brother!

Sooner in Tampa
4/18/2006, 11:06 AM
It's very mature of you to attack a 'noob' also. That's why I don't post here often, it's the same old attacks and chest thumping. So, I'll just watch the Sooners and choose not to buy you a beer at the tailgate.

winnardYou are of the opinion that noobs can just appear on the board and we should all fall at your feet and worship you for blessing the board with your presence.
We (the regulars on SF.com) give noobs a hard time...all in good fun...apparently you are above that. So be it.
If you think that this is the only board on the internet that pokes fun at noobs, I suggest you venture around...that is why so many message boards have post counts, so they pick on noobs.
When one of your first posts is vague and lacks a good point, you are going to get jabbed at...if you consider that chest thumping...again, so be it.

MiccoMacey
4/18/2006, 11:48 AM

winnard

Could you list the 83% of the posters you believe to be chest thumping idiots? Because that number is waaaaaaaay lower than it should be.

Also, if you could rank them from most-chest-chumping idiots to least-cheast-thumping idiots, that would be helpful in identifying them.

But, I agree I hope MV does not get drafted, and instead leads a life of holding up McDonalds patrons in their parking lots.

ctsooner
4/18/2006, 04:26 PM
winnard ...

are you of the wrestling winnards? Wouldn't that make you a poke?

winnard
4/18/2006, 08:38 PM
winnard ...

are you of the wrestling winnards? Wouldn't that make you a poke?

Good eye, but I never wrestled or went to OSU.

winnard

Octavian
4/18/2006, 08:44 PM
Not a problem, sooner brother!

what gives?? if you're gonna have a pre-sig sig....you gotta do it on every post. ;)

Keep Rockin...

winnard
4/19/2006, 07:27 PM
what gives?? if you're gonna have a pre-sig sig....you gotta do it on every post. ;)

Keep Rockin...

winnard

winnard