PDA

View Full Version : I guess the internet stalker killed the little girl

walkoffsooner
4/14/2006, 09:56 PM
I would like to nail his nuts to a stump and set it on fire.

BajaOklahoma
4/14/2006, 10:10 PM
I'll buy the gaoline or the lighter fluid for you.

olevetonahill
4/14/2006, 10:17 PM
I would like to nail his nuts to a stump and set it on fire.
link ?
never mind , I wouldnt let him die that fast ;)

RacerX
4/14/2006, 11:02 PM
link (http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/04/14/ok.missinggirl/index.html)

Rhino
4/15/2006, 01:33 AM
http://www.myspace.com/subspecies23
http://www.blogger.com/profile/861706
http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A2KINU0WO4ARZD/ref=cm_cr_auth/103-2769210-2879861?%5Fencoding=UTF8

GulfCoastBamaFan
4/15/2006, 01:45 AM
The Colombian Cartels used to have a particularly effective technique in their torture sessions. It was called the Colombian Castration, and it involved a blowtorch.

Seems appropo.

SicEmBaylor
4/15/2006, 01:52 AM
Sack of ****.

soonerhubs
4/15/2006, 02:23 AM
We just cancelled our My Space accounts. There's a special place in hell for sacks of **** like this guy.

jacru
4/15/2006, 02:29 AM
Every once in a while, I think a little cruel and unusual punishment wouldn't be so bad.

GulfCoastBamaFan
4/15/2006, 02:31 AM
I don't blame Myspace.

The internet is just like any other community. It's just really, really big. In any community, there are places you just don't go and things you just don't do.

The problem with this community is that so many of our kids haven't yet been taught where not to go, and what not to do.

My kids are forbidden from using Myspace.

soonerhubs
4/15/2006, 02:38 AM
I don't blame Myspace.

The internet is just like any other community. It's just really, really big. In any community, there are places you just don't go and things you just don't do.

The problem with this community is that so many of our kids haven't yet been taught where not to go, and what not to do.

My kids are forbidden from using Myspace.

I don't blame myspace, but just seeing a page dedicated to that murderer made my stomach turn.

GulfCoastBamaFan
4/15/2006, 02:46 AM
I just don't get what makes people hurt children. Whatever gene causes people to flip that way needs to be obliterated from the pool.

With a blowtorch!

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/15/2006, 05:11 AM
I hate to say this but i blame the media just as much as I blame MySpace. They have been basically running tutorials on how predators can use MySpace and other places to hunt for young children. They have showed them how to acquire friends, they have showed them how to get away with not using images, they have showed them how to prey on these children. The media has gone from being this information source to becoming a plague on society. They have gone over the edge in their search for ratings. There is so much good in this world and so many kind and heroic deeds that occur everyday in America, Iraq, or Afghanistan. We never get to hear about these. We marginalize a young women in Afghanistan who now is getting educated and has a chance a bright and noble future for news stories that ring hollow. The media is becoming our largest weakness in the fight against drugs, terrorism, and crime. They lay out blue prints continuously for terrorist, they point out sectors of our airports, ports, and commerce that are most vulnerable and to make it even worse they will go as far as to show which attacks would cause the most harm. The Media needs an overhaul.

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/15/2006, 05:13 AM
btw The parents sadly should be deeply blamed if they allowed their 10 year old on MySpace, no child needs networking skills at that age.

jk the sooner fan
4/15/2006, 07:40 AM
not sure why myspace gets the bad pub that mIRC or yahoo chatrooms never got........yahoo chatrooms were, for a VERY long time, the internet place of choice for the molesters.......and the IRC programs were even worse

etouffee
4/15/2006, 08:23 AM
Blaming myspace is like blaming the mall if you drop your kids off there and some perv lures them into his van and takes off. It's your job as a parent to protect your kids from predators, wherever they may be. That job includes knowing your kids and how they handle themselves in certain situations. Certain kids can handle some (limited) freedom on the internet, or being dropped off at the mall for a while. Other kids the exact same age are not ready, and putting them in those situations is irresponsible parenting.

*For the record, my kids don't use the internet and I don't drop them off anywhere; I'm just making up examples.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/15/2006, 08:27 AM
Exactly. Myspace is not the problem. The problem is not knowing what your kids are doing online so you can protect them from predators.

yermom
4/15/2006, 09:13 AM
i thought he lived near her, what does this have to do with MySpace?

SoonerBorn68
4/15/2006, 09:18 AM
This is the reason I help out with this site.

http://perverted-justice.com/

I encourage anyone who is willing to help to volunteer...and for the record I hope this guy gets shanked repeatedly in the ribs while being sodomized by big, hairy, tattoed men. :mad:

SoonerBorn68
4/15/2006, 09:21 AM
The question I want answered is why on earth did these grandparents let a 10 year old go away from the house with no supervision? :eek:

My kids aren't allowed out of our sight even while playing in the yard. It's a dangerous world without putting your children at additional risk.

Skysooner
4/15/2006, 10:30 AM
The guy that killed her actually lived downstairs. He wasn't the Internet stalker although it sounds like this guy had some bad intentions.

jk the sooner fan
4/15/2006, 11:14 AM
I hate to say this but i blame the media just as much as I blame MySpace. They have been basically running tutorials on how predators can use MySpace and other places to hunt for young children. They have showed them how to acquire friends, they have showed them how to get away with not using images, they have showed them how to prey on these children. The media has gone from being this information source to becoming a plague on society. They have gone over the edge in their search for ratings. There is so much good in this world and so many kind and heroic deeds that occur everyday in America, Iraq, or Afghanistan. We never get to hear about these. We marginalize a young women in Afghanistan who now is getting educated and has a chance a bright and noble future for news stories that ring hollow. The media is becoming our largest weakness in the fight against drugs, terrorism, and crime. They lay out blue prints continuously for terrorist, they point out sectors of our airports, ports, and commerce that are most vulnerable and to make it even worse they will go as far as to show which attacks would cause the most harm. The Media needs an overhaul.

i blame the dude that killed her

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/15/2006, 12:26 PM
It's like Stephen Colbert always says "I don't want to blame you...I have to blame you" :P

olevetonahill
4/15/2006, 02:15 PM
This is the reason I help out with this site.

http://perverted-justice.com/

I encourage anyone who is willing to help to volunteer...and for the record I hope this guy gets shanked repeatedly in the ribs while being sodomized by big, hairy, tattoed men. :mad:
Hes being fitted for "fold away teeth " :eek:

Rhino
4/15/2006, 02:39 PM
Just because he had a myspace account doesn't mean he met her from myspace. He only had two friends on myspace.

He had a Yahoo account and I almost guarantee that's where he met her.

jk the sooner fan
4/15/2006, 02:42 PM
yep on the yahoo part.....it really shocks me that the media hasnt picked up on the evil that is a yahoo chatroom

cops running undercover stings love yahoo chatrooms.....target rich environment

sooner n houston
4/15/2006, 04:24 PM
If you have children in your home, keep only one computer that has internet access and keep it in a high traffic area of your home. Though we only have one son still at home, he is only allowed to access the internet on the computer that is in our homes computer room. This room is located just inside the door from the garage on your way to the kitchen with no doors to close between the computer room and the kitchen. No privacy allowed while on the internet!

soonerhubs
4/15/2006, 06:31 PM
If you have children in your home, keep only one computer that has internet access and keep it in a high traffic area of your home. Though we only have one son still at home, he is only allowed to access the internet on the computer that is in our homes computer room. This room is located just inside the door from the garage on your way to the kitchen with no doors to close between the computer room and the kitchen. No privacy allowed while on the internet!

This is the best advice. I went to a Utah Council on Family Relations conference last week and they had an open discussion about the threats of the internet. Myspace was mentioned as the newest threat, but chatrooms were mentioned as well.

* I'll mention it again... I don't blame Myspace, because that same logic could be applied to guns, cars, fire, gravity, and water which have all killed people. I just would rather not take part in Myspace anymore. (Makes more time for Soonerfans :) )

jk the sooner fan
4/15/2006, 06:38 PM
i've not read a shred of evidence that the internet was even involved in this crime......it may have been, but i sure havent seen it.......funny how everybody just assumes it was myspace because he had a page.......they lived in the same apartment building, they were neighbors.....whats weird is that this happened very near the rent house we own in purcell.....

the bastard chopped up the girls body.......its just unspeakable, words dont do justice to the emotions the family must be dealing with right now

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/15/2006, 06:46 PM
i've not read a shred of evidence that the internet was even involved in this crime......it may have been, but i sure havent seen it.......funny how everybody just assumes it was myspace because he had a page.......they lived in the same apartment building, they were neighbors.....whats weird is that this happened very near the rent house we own in purcell.....

the bastard chopped up the girls body.......its just unspeakable, words dont do justice to the emotions the family must be dealing with right nowYeah that made no sense to me either. I think before they found out who the killer was, her friends told police that she had been getting on Myspace at the library so they assumed it was an internet stalker. But then when they found her body in that guy's apartment the neighbors said he used to come outside and watch the kids play.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/15/2006, 09:38 PM
This makes me physically ill. I guess he was a Jeffrey Dahmer wannabe:

PURCELL, Okla. -- A slain 10-year-old girl's body was found with deep saw marks on her neck, said authorities who alleged Saturday that her killer had planned to dismember her and eat the flesh.
The family of Jamie Rose Bolin was in shock, not only with the news of her slaying but with the fact that the suspect is her downstairs neighbor.
Kevin Ray Underwood, 26, was arrested Friday after investigators found Jamie's body in the closet of a bedroom in his apartment, authorities said. The girl's unclothed body was inside a large plastic tub, along with a towel used to soak up blood, officials said.
Purcell police Chief David Tompkins said investigators think the killer hit her several times with a wooden cutting board, then placed his hand and duct tape over her mouth to suffocate her. She was sexually assaulted after she died, officials said.
Tompkins and McClain County District Attorney Tim Kuykendall released the gruesome details about the final moments of Jamie's life and what they alleged were Underwood's plans for her body, but they would not say whether Underwood had confessed to the slaying.
Kuykendall said that Underwood said he began fantasizing about eating someone a year ago. The prosecutor added that authorities believe "that while she was ultimately chosen to be the victim of this horrific crime, that other people had been targeted and considered," including a a woman and a 5-year-old boy.
A preliminary autopsy report said the girl died from blunt force trauma to the head and asphyxiation.
"Regarding a potential motive, this appears to have been part of a plan to kidnap a person, rape them, torture them, kill them, cut off their head, drain the body of blood, rape the corpse, eat the corpse, then dispose of the organs and bones," the police chief said.
Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation agents seized a decorative dagger, a hack saw, duct tape, meat tenderizer, barbecue skewers, a duffel bag, the cutting board, a computer, and a videotape about a serial killer, Tompkins said.
Police think Jamie died Wednesday, the day she was last seen at the library in Purcell, about 20 miles south of Oklahoma City. She was reported missing that night.
"Jamie was in the apartment below us the whole time," said Rose Fox, Jamie's grandmother. "The only reason that he couldn't move the body and hide it was because somebody was out there the whole time, either on the balcony smoking or standing in front of the apartment.
Authorities said they became suspicious of Underwood when he pulled up to a check point set up near the apartment complex two days after the girl was reported missing.
"He was an occupant of a vehicle. He just wasn't acting right," said Oklahoma Highway Patrol trooper Kera Philippi. "From there, they talked to him and the FBI took him into questioning."
Underwood was being held Saturday in the McClain County Jail on a complaint of first-degree murder, a jail official said.
The district attorney called Jamie's killing one of the most "heinous and atrocious" crimes he'd seen in his career as a prosecutor. He said he planned to file first-degree murder charges against Underwood on Monday and would seek the death penalty.
"This does not appear to be a spur-of-the-moment crime of opportunity but a well-thought-out, premeditated act with months of planning and preparation," Kuykendall said.
Tompkins said Underwood had no apparent criminal record. He also said it wasn't known whether Underwood had a history of mental illness, but he expects mental competency to be an issue at trial.
It was not immediately known whether Underwood had a lawyer.
The manager of the apartment complex, Tim Bayer, told The Oklahoman that Underwood liked to stand outside his apartment and watch children play. He said Underwood didn't have a car of his own and that he kept his apartment clean.
Jamie lived upstairs in an apartment with her father, Curtis Bolin, an auto mechanic, her grandmother said. Jamie's mother, Jenny, is a truck driver in Oklahoma City. The couple separated several years ago, Fox said.
Fox said the family is distraught, especially the child's father, who remained under sedation.
"His whole life revolved around Jamie," Fox said. "He didn't go out and party. He didn't drink or smoke. This has probably destroyed him."

Scott D
4/15/2006, 11:10 PM
you gotta love when tragedies become 'hot button' political issues :(

Gandalf_The_Grey
4/15/2006, 11:23 PM
This is one of those things that doesn't require much posting....crazy

sooneron
4/15/2006, 11:28 PM
The media is only latching onto myspace b/c it's the new hot button topic.. This fugger needs to be fed to a pack of dogs.

proud gonzo
4/15/2006, 11:30 PM
explains the amber alert i saw while on 35 friday

VeeJay
4/16/2006, 05:42 AM
BBQ skewers and meat tenderizer??

Wishing a splendidly cruel, swift and painful demise to this creep won't bring back the little girl or help alleviate the suffering of her parents. But I do hope he's allowed in the general prison population where the purest, most effective form of justice will be carried out.

No one shed a tear when Dahmer was taken out, and I suspect there will be a collective sigh of relief when this one exits as well.

GulfCoastBamaFan
4/16/2006, 06:51 AM

This is exactly what I do, and those rules are identical to mine.