PDA

View Full Version : I do weird stuff in my sleep

1stTimeCaller
4/14/2006, 10:32 AM
I woke up this morning and the door to my spare bedroom was open and the light was on. I never go in there. What could I have been doing in my sleep that I went in there last night? I hope I didn't pee in there. :(

proud gonzo
4/14/2006, 10:36 AM
that's scary.

OUinFLA
4/14/2006, 10:36 AM
is the carpet wet?

ChickSoonerFan
4/14/2006, 10:37 AM
Did not even ever cross your mind that you were invaded last night?

1stTimeCaller
4/14/2006, 10:39 AM
no because my dog would've gone nuts and there would be a body in the hallway.

I didn't check the carpet by touch but a cursory review didn't turn up any dark spots in the carpet or other stuff.

I guess I'm a sleep walker.

Veritas
4/14/2006, 10:39 AM
This thread title just screams "TMI!" ;)

usmc-sooner
4/14/2006, 10:40 AM
I thought this thread was about nocturnal emmissions

JohnnyMack
4/14/2006, 10:45 AM
Ninjas. Definitely ninjas.

Howzit
4/14/2006, 10:49 AM
I coud have sworn I turned that light off...

TexasLidig8r
4/14/2006, 11:01 AM
What an opportunity you have here OneTimer...

1stTime: "Hi Babe.. It's FirstTimer. Listen, I know this is going to sound like a line but it really is true and I'm really concerned here."

NubileBabe: "Oh, FirstTimer.. what is it?"

1stTime: "I hate to ask.. but, I am really scared here."

NubileBabe: "You know I hated those go-karts, but.. anything for you."

1stTime: "I think I have night terrors. I walk in my sleep and am concerned that something bad may happen to me at night."

NubileBabe: "Oh come on."

1stTime: "I'm serious. It is really creeping me out."

NubileBabe: "Well.. I suppose I could stay with you for a few nights.. just to make sure."

1stTime: "You are the best. Thanks.. See you tonite."

NubileBabe: "Can I bring my friends?"

BeetDigger
4/14/2006, 11:02 AM
Did not even ever cross your mind that you were invaded last night?

Must you turn every thread into a ghey one? Stanley's pooper comments are rubbing off on you.

:texan:

TheHumanAlphabet
4/14/2006, 11:13 AM
no because my dog would've gone nuts and there would be a body in the hallway.

I didn't check the carpet by touch but a cursory review didn't turn up any dark spots in the carpet or other stuff.

I guess I'm a sleep walker.

Do you take Ambien or Lunestra?

Howzit
4/14/2006, 11:16 AM

If by "Ambien or Lunestra" you mean "it in the pooper" his answer would be yes.

1stTimeCaller
4/14/2006, 11:16 AM

no. This is weird. Before we went to bed my dog was fired up and growling while looking out the front window. I know that nobody got in because she goes nuts when strangers are in our yard.

maybe a lesmolian ninja snuck in last night?

OUinFLA
4/14/2006, 12:07 PM
poltergeist?

Norm In Norman
4/14/2006, 12:46 PM
Ok, last night I put the dog in the laundry room so she wouldnt' wake me up. I distincly remember this. This morning when I woke up I heard her running from the laundry room to the back door to be let out like she does every morning. I didn't let her out. Mrs. Norm didn't let her out. The Boy (says) he didn't let her out. But the damn laundry room door was shut and she was out. I have no idea what happened.

NormanPride
4/14/2006, 01:11 PM
Ok, last night I put the dog in the laundry room so she wouldnt' wake me up. I distincly remember this. This morning when I woke up I heard her running from the laundry room to the back door to be let out like she does every morning. I didn't let her out. Mrs. Norm didn't let her out. The Boy (says) he didn't let her out. But the damn laundry room door was shut and she was out. I have no idea what happened.

Velociraptors. They can use door handles, you know.

JohnnyMack
4/14/2006, 01:12 PM

My money's on anyone in the house not of legal voting age.

Boarder
4/14/2006, 01:14 PM
Maybe your dog is actually Nightcrawler and can go through doors. Only interior doors, though.

BajaOklahoma
4/14/2006, 01:30 PM

My 4-foots open the doors all of the time, unless they are locked. Ben can even pull the doors toward him, not just push them open.

1TC, did you forget about the motion sensor for the light?