PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo.....

Stanley1
4/14/2006, 09:53 AM
Everybody send some good thoughts my way. I just found out that the client that I want to work on next year just lost their lead senior (my role), so there might be a chance of me moving over. I know this means nothing to you all, but it would make me happy in my pants to move over to this client.

Howzit
4/14/2006, 09:55 AM
Give us their email and we'll send some subtle suggestions supporting you.

1stTimeCaller
4/14/2006, 09:56 AM
this thread sucks

Stanley1
4/14/2006, 09:58 AM
this thread sucks

Those aren't good thoughts, spaz. :mad:

1stTimeCaller
no.
you.
dent.

Stanley1
Give us their email and we'll send some subtle suggestions supporting you.

No.

JohnnyMack
4/14/2006, 09:59 AM
Any chance you'll be transferred somewhere you'll be denied internet access?

C&CDean
4/14/2006, 10:01 AM
They ain't gonna want a whiney-assed belly acher.

Stanley1
Any chance you'll be transferred somewhere you'll be denied internet access?

No, I'd probably be online more at the new client.

Howzit
no.
you.
dent.

diddee?

Stanley1
4/14/2006, 10:03 AM
They ain't gonna want a whiney-assed belly acher.

But I'm good at the sex, can hit a softball a long ways, and have pretty eyes.

Does that mean nothing anymore?

colleyvillesooner
4/14/2006, 10:04 AM
But I'm good at the self-sex, can hit a softball a long ways, which I know is an out, and have pretty eyes when I use eyeliner.

there we go.

proud gonzo
4/14/2006, 10:04 AM
cvs beat me to it...

Stanley1
4/14/2006, 10:06 AM
cvs beat me to it...

Haven't you been mean enough to me the past two days? I mean, you even negged me for no reason other than to prove you would. :( :O ;)

C&CDean
4/14/2006, 10:07 AM

I'm confused. I thought you hit a golf ball a long ways, and hit a homerun once. And don't take Chick's admiration as living proof of your prettiness, feminine stinkliness, and ****ability. She obviously has very poor taste, and ain't never had the business like the business oughta be had. Sometimes that **** happens and there's nothing you can do about it.....

Poor girl. Living such a sheltered existence...

Stanley1
4/14/2006, 10:08 AM
I'm confused. I thought you hit a golf ball a long ways, and hit a homerun once. And don't take Chick's admiration as living proof of your prettiness, feminine stinkliness, and ****ability. She obviously has very poor taste, and ain't never had the business like the business oughta be had. Sometimes that **** happens and there's nothing you can do about it.....

Heh.

proud gonzo
4/14/2006, 10:09 AM
and Stan thought I was mean :P

colleyvillesooner
4/14/2006, 10:09 AM
Haven't you been mean enough to me the past two days? I mean, you even negged me for no reason other than to prove you would. :( :O ;)
:dean: Quit being such a ***** :dean:

colleyvillesooner
4/14/2006, 10:10 AM

*cough* it was an out *cough*

Stanley1
4/14/2006, 10:10 AM
*cough* it was an out *cough*

Quit. Hatin'.

BeetDigger
4/14/2006, 10:12 AM

Times have changed, the world is much differnt place today than it used to be. Now its all about dragging dead animals to the pit, cohabitating with chinese roommates who don't put out, getting banned for a week for posting inappropriate pictures. THOSE are the things that are important.

Beef
4/14/2006, 10:15 AM
Times have changed, the world is much differnt place today than it used to be. Now its all about dragging dead animals to the pit, cohabitating with chinese roommates who don't put out, getting banned for a week for posting inappropriate pictures. THOSE are the things that are important.
My roommate puts out...just not for me.:O

Osce0la
4/14/2006, 10:16 AM

Not everyone likes it in the pooper...