PDA

View Full Version : So, you propose to wipe Israel off the map...

Okla-homey
4/13/2006, 05:30 PM
How do you nuke Israel without killing a tremendous number of Muslim Palestinians and destroying Jerusalem, the second holiest site in Islam?

Do you figure that's an unfortunate yet acceptable side-effect?

Do you signal the impending strike to all the Muslims in and around Israel so they get a chance to bug-out first?

What Would Mohammed Do? (WWMD?)

TUSooner
4/13/2006, 05:34 PM
How do you nuke Israel without killing a tremendous number of Muslim Palestinians and destroying Jerusalem, the second holiest site in Islam?

Do you figure that's an unfortunate yet acceptable side-effect?

Do you signal the impending strike to all the Muslims in and around Israel so they get a chance to bug-out first?

You've convinced me. I hereby vow never to nuke Israel off the map.

:)

StoopTroup
4/13/2006, 05:34 PM
Where would all the virgins come from?

mdklatt
4/13/2006, 05:35 PM

Insh'allah.

Hamhock
4/13/2006, 05:36 PM
Where would all the virgins come from?

You know, I was in a Bible study one time with a guy who says:

"I don't understand the appeal of 70 virgins. I mean, after a month, I've just got 70 women I have to listen to."

royalfan5
4/13/2006, 05:50 PM
I don't think critical thinking is the strong point of the people who want to get rid of Israel

opksooner
4/13/2006, 06:07 PM
I don't think critical thinking is the strong point of the people who want to get rid of Israel
royalfan5, How do you feel about people who start threads titled, "So, you propose to wipe Israel off the map..."

mdklatt
4/13/2006, 06:08 PM

They believe God will take care of all the details; they are just instruments of his will. I want to know how many of these mullahs and ayotollahs and whatnot actually believe what they preach or are just manipulating people in order to gain power.

Hamhock
4/13/2006, 06:09 PM
They believe God will take care of all the details; they are just instruments of his will. I want to know how many of these mullahs and ayotollahs and whatnot actually believe what they preach or are just manipulating people in order to gain power.

power....pfft...I bet none of them have their own airport.

mdklatt
4/13/2006, 06:14 PM
power....pfft...I bet none of them have their own airport.

I'd put televangelists like Jimmy Swaggert, Jerry Falwell, and Oral Roberts in the same category as the fanatical Muslim leaders. They're either just in it for the money/power--which makes them *********s of the first order, or they seriously believe everything they preach--which makes them crazy.

TexasLidig8r
4/13/2006, 06:15 PM

Well..if it were the kind, benevolent Mohammed :rolleyes: at Medina.. he would behead 700 - 800 Jews and sell their wives and children into slavery.

Hamhock
4/13/2006, 06:22 PM
I'd put televangelists like Jimmy Swaggert, Jerry Falwell, and Oral Roberts in the same category as the fanatical Muslim leaders. They're either just in it for the money/power--which makes them *********s of the first order, or they seriously believe everything they preach--which makes them crazy.

agreed

mdklatt
4/13/2006, 06:22 PM
Well..if it were the kind, benevolent Mohammed :rolleyes: at Medina.. he would behead 700 - 800 Jews and sell their wives and children into slavery.

For most Muslims Mohammed is a prophet, not a role model--do as he said, not as he did.

Okla-homey
4/13/2006, 06:57 PM

Its a good thing you left Billy Graham outta that list buster! He's the Baptist Pope and I'd have to declare a jihad against you and your offspring. ;)

slickdawg
4/13/2006, 07:05 PM
Billy Graham is in a category by himself.

OklahomaTuba
4/13/2006, 07:11 PM
I'd put televangelists like Jimmy Swaggert, Jerry Falwell, and Oral Roberts in the same category as the fanatical Muslim leaders.

That is seriously one of if not the stupidest thing you have ever posted.

I wonder, how many terrorist groups are those folks financially supporting? Better yet, I wonder how many Iranian people those folks have kidnapped and murded, or held hostage for over 400 days?
:rolleyes:

Okla-homey
4/13/2006, 07:19 PM
Billy Graham is in a category by himself.

You got that right my brutha. Absolutely impeccable. Never a hint of scandal in 60 years of a very public international ministry.

OklahomaTuba
4/13/2006, 07:21 PM
He had a moment of weakness talking to Nixon I think. Made some comments about the Jews I think. But he quikly made amends. Truly one of the greats. I wish the Protestants had a leader like him now.

bri
4/13/2006, 07:24 PM
That is seriously one of if not the stupidest thing you have ever posted.

I wonder, how many terrorist groups are those folks financially supporting? Better yet, I wonder how many Iranian people those folks have kidnapped and murded, or held hostage for over 400 days?

Mmmmmmm...out-of-context quotes.

STRAW MAN-Y!

OklahomaTuba
4/13/2006, 07:28 PM
Mmmmmmm...out-of-context quotes.

STRAW MAN-Y!

How so?

In case you missed it, MDK just compared some televangelists to facist arab dictators. You know, the ones trying to get a nuke to kill millions of jews? I think its been on the news recently or something.

Sorry, but facts have a hard time being "straw man-y"

Okla-homey
4/13/2006, 07:33 PM
He had a moment of weakness talking to Nixon I think. Made some comments about the Jews I think. But he quikly made amends. Truly one of the greats. I wish the Protestants had a leader like him now.

Tuba,

Don't be talking bad about Billy Graham. He is now, and forever shall be, above reproach. Them reprobates mentioned above aren't fit to carry Billy Graham's hat.

As an aside, I still say that Oral Roberts racketeer is going to get a big surprise when he ambles up to the pearly gates. He may get in, but I hope he has to run a gauntlet of a million little old ladies he defrauded first.

I still get p1ssed thinking about all the grannies who sent him their Social Security checks and ate dogfood so he could build that bajillion dollar "City of Faith" that scars the landscape down in my neck of the woods.

bri
4/13/2006, 07:34 PM
How so?

In case you missed it, MDK just compared some televangelists to facist arab dictators. You know, the ones trying to get a nuke to kill millions of jews? I think its been on the news recently or something.

Sorry, but facts have a hard time being "straw man-y"

Meet my friend Mr. Qualifying Statement:

They're either just in it for the money/power--which makes them *********s of the first order, or they seriously believe everything they preach--which makes them crazy.

;)

OklahomaTuba
4/13/2006, 07:37 PM
Meet my friend Mr. Qualifying Statement:

;)

Ok, so qualifying statement makes them the same huh?

Ahh, gotcha. Love Bri Logic!

Nutty televangelists = terror supporting nuke making dictator.

Hamhock
4/13/2006, 07:48 PM

What did BG say about Jews?

Okla-homey
4/13/2006, 07:55 PM

danged if I know. Tuba may be confused.

Hamhock
4/13/2006, 07:56 PM
And who is Nixon?

;)

TUSooner
4/13/2006, 07:56 PM
Something about drinking the blood of Christian children, inventing the holocaust fraud, and secretly controlling the world and stuff, no biggy

I JEST!!!!!!!! I don't know what he said. :O

OklahomaTuba
4/13/2006, 07:57 PM

I can't remember exactly, but it wasn't very good. Sometime and the dirty jews being in to much power.

We all mess up though, and he apologized for a long time because of it.

Okla-homey
4/13/2006, 07:58 PM
And who is Nixon?

;)

just some guy who got re-elected to the presidency and thought he had a huge supply of political capital to spend.

Okla-homey
4/13/2006, 07:59 PM
I can't remember exactly, but it wasn't very good. Sometime and the dirty jews being in to much power.

We all mess up though, and he apologized for a long time because of it.

I find it difficult to believe he would use the term "dirty Jews" in any context.

bri
4/13/2006, 08:01 PM
Ok, so qualifying statement makes them the same huh?

Ahh, gotcha. Love Bri Logic!

Nutty televangelists = terror supporting nuke making dictator.

No...Mr. Qualifying Statement means that he didn't say what you say he said. Mr. Qualifying Statement means that he said they're in the same category, but not the same. Leaving off Mr. Qualifying Statement means that he just said that Jimmy Swaggart eats the still-beating hearts of babies while ordering bike-riding Mormon suicide bombers into the marketplace.

So, you know, it's not so much Bri Logic as Logic Logic.

OklahomaTuba
4/13/2006, 08:02 PM
danged if I know. Tuba may be confused.
I wish I was. I am a high fan of BG.
I sometimes watch the classic BG sermons from the 70s and 80s on that so called "Christian" channel TBN. Only damn thing I would watch on the joke of a channel.

Hamhock
4/13/2006, 08:02 PM
http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/02/02/Graham_Nixon.html

sooneron
4/13/2006, 08:04 PM
Well, he was talking to Dick.

OklahomaTuba
4/13/2006, 08:08 PM
Mr. Qualifying Statement means that he said they're in the same category, but not the same.

And this is why I called it stupid.

Its like the dumbasses that compare Bush with hitler.

The only category those people might be in together is those who live on planet earth. Except for that, comparing how they believe, which is related to their actions is pretty f'n dumb.

Vaevictis
4/13/2006, 08:40 PM
If I'm Israel, I don't worry too too much about my neighbors getting nukes.

I just make it extraordinarily clear that any nukage in my territory means nukage in Medina and Mecca.

Hard to pray facing the Kabah when it's been scatted halfway across the globe as nuclear fallout.

Octavian
4/13/2006, 08:48 PM
I wonder, how many terrorist groups are those folks financially supporting?
Better yet, I wonder how many Iranian people those folks have kidnapped and murded, or held hostage for over 400 days?

you really can't see anything in your mind but black and white can you?

OUinFLA
4/13/2006, 09:00 PM

I just make it extraordinarily clear that any nukage in my territory means nukage in Medina and Mecca.

Hard to pray facing the Kabah when it's been scatted halfway across the globe as nuclear fallout.

I suspect Israel would do worse than that.

Vaevictis
4/13/2006, 09:09 PM
I suspect Israel would do worse than that.

Do worse than destroy two of the pillars of the religion? (Make it impossible to pray facing the Kabah and make it impossible to do the Hajj).

How would you go about doing that?

TUSooner
4/13/2006, 09:26 PM
And this is why I called it stupid.

Its like the dumbasses that compare Bush with hitler.

The only category those people might be in together is those who live on planet earth. Except for that, comparing how they believe, which is related to their actions is pretty f'n dumb.
Y'know, bri made it about as clear as possible, but you still don't get it. Black & white indeed. :rolleyes:

OklahomaTuba
4/13/2006, 09:39 PM
you really can't see anything in your mind but black and white can you?
Ahh, the good ol black and white comeback. Creative indeed!

Ironic though, considering the blanket generalization of calling televangelists and mullahs the same type of people is something I am actually arguing AGAINST.

But I guess I am the only one the does it, huh?

Perhaps you are the one thinking in black and white terms?

OklahomaTuba
4/13/2006, 09:42 PM
Y'know, bri made it about as clear as possible, but you still don't get it. Black & white indeed. :rolleyes:
Yes, he did make it clear.

And he clearly shows the compairson between a televangelist to a terror luv'n mullah was still very stupid.

But hey, if you want to ignore the obvious, be my guest. :rolleyes:

TUSooner
4/13/2006, 09:44 PM
Yes, he did make it clear.

And he clearly shows the compairson between a televangelist to a terror luv'n mullah was still very stupid.

But hey, if you want to ignore the obvious, be my guest. :rolleyes:
You make me think of a Samuel Johnson quote: "I have found you an argument, but I am not obliged to find you an understanding."
Say Goodnight, Gracie!

OklahomaTuba
4/13/2006, 09:47 PM
You make me think of a Samuel Johnson quote: "I have found you an argument, but I am not obliged to find you an understanding."
Say Goodnight, Gracie!

Well, I did my part with the argument. Sorry I couldn't provide you with the rest this evening. :)

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/14/2006, 01:31 AM
you really can't see anything in your mind but black and white can you?Are you saying there's some kind of grey between killing and not killing?

Octavian
4/14/2006, 01:33 AM
Are you saying there's some kind of grey between killing and not killing?

grey? Is that what you call it?

Octavian
4/14/2006, 01:35 AM
...the blanket generalization of calling televangelists and mullahs the same type of people is something I am actually arguing AGAINST.

amazingly, you missed the point...

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/14/2006, 01:37 AM
grey? Is that what you call it?What is it that either of us would want to call grey, in your opinion? Is it maiming instead of killing? OK, maybe that's grey. Tuba didn't cover that base.

Octavian
4/14/2006, 01:46 AM
What is it that either of us would want to call grey...?

nothing on this board...

soonerhubs
4/14/2006, 03:04 AM
What WMDs?

I didn't think they found any :)

TexasLidig8r
4/14/2006, 09:21 AM

NO NO NO....

Everyone knows that Israel doesn't have nukes.. That they strictly comply with the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaties.. that they would not think of having illegal.. . <cough.. cough... ok.. I knew I couldn't get all of it out!>

OUinFLA
4/14/2006, 09:43 AM
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/0/02/250px-Nuclear_fireball.jpg