PDA

View Full Version : The warm weather sure brings out all the weirdos

royalfan5
4/13/2006, 03:52 PM
Since we had our week of spring in Nebraska and skipped straight to summer, all the crappy people are going out in public again. In a mile drive from campus to home with a stop for a pop, I saw multiple shirtless tattoed dudes with male and female located tramp stamps running with their pitbulls.(Not together, there were seperate groups), a woman wearing weight inappropriate clothers having her debit card declined while buying malt liquor, and then I almost got hit by an emo dude driving a monster truck. On the upside the Flaming Lips made excellent background music to all of this.

handcrafted
4/13/2006, 03:59 PM
Since we had our week of spring in Nebraska and skipped straight to summer, all the crappy people are going out in public again. In a mile drive from campus to home with a stop for a pop, I saw multiple shirtless tattoed dudes with male and female located tramp stamps running with their pitbulls.(Not together, there were seperate groups), a woman wearing weight inappropriate clothers having her debit card declined while buying malt liquor, and then I almost got hit by an emo dude driving a monster truck. On the upside the Flaming Lips made excellent background music to all of this.

Dean?

Sooner in Tampa
4/13/2006, 04:10 PM
How do you "stop for a pop???" WTF is a pop???

Osce0la
4/13/2006, 04:11 PM
Stop for a pop=pick up a hooker?

royalfan5
4/13/2006, 04:13 PM
Soda=Pop=Coke

Sooner in Tampa
4/13/2006, 04:15 PM
Soda=Pop=Coke:eddie: that is just so goofy sounding...stop for a pop :eddie:

Okla-homey
4/13/2006, 05:07 PM
Weight Inappropriate Clothing (WIC).

I like it. That's a keeper.:D

Way too much of that around BTW.

IronSooner
4/13/2006, 05:10 PM
Full moon's coming up soon too...