PDA

View Full Version : Guess who I ran into today...

OU4LIFE
4/13/2006, 01:54 PM
http://members.cox.net/markandrob/image001.jpg

heh

I got that in my e-mail.

duckbutter
4/13/2006, 01:55 PM
my kids are gonna hate you when I show this to them

4/13/2006, 02:02 PM
AWWWWWE.

He looks so darned soft.

1stTimeCaller
4/13/2006, 02:03 PM
I guess the rabbit's foot wasn't lucky for him

Osce0la
4/13/2006, 02:04 PM
I guess the rabbit's foot wasn't lucky for him
all four of them

Osce0la
4/13/2006, 02:05 PM
It's ok though, that ladies dog can just crap out another one...

problem solved :D

unless she keeps selling them on EBay

OU4LIFE
4/13/2006, 02:05 PM
I got the rabbits feet after I took the picture.

I will sell them.

Osce0la
4/13/2006, 02:07 PM
I got the rabbits feet after I took the picture.

I will sell them.
But those are bloody and covered with egg yolk and stuff...:bsmf:

OU4LIFE
4/13/2006, 02:09 PM
They are more authentic that way.

Osce0la
4/13/2006, 02:10 PM
They are more authentic that way.
Sell them on EBay...can you imagine how much you'd get for authentic Easter Bunny feet???

tulsaoilerfan
4/13/2006, 04:06 PM
Sell them on EBay...can you imagine how much you'd get for authentic Easter Bunny feet???
Upper Deck would probably buy them to put on a trading card. :eek:

C&CDean
4/13/2006, 04:09 PM
That pic reminds me of the roadkill rabbits my buddy picks up and puts in the freezer. Then, he brings them out to my place, we put a stick up their ***, and set them in the pasture, then break out the coyote caller tape and kill us some coyotes.

Seriously, coyotes will come right in on our rabbit popsicles without circling or anything.

Osce0la
4/13/2006, 04:13 PM
That pic reminds me of the roadkill rabbits my buddy picks up and puts in the freezer. Then, he brings them out to my place, we put a stick up their ***, and set them in the pasture, then break out the coyote caller tape and kill us some coyotes.

Seriously, coyotes will come right in on our rabbit popsicles without circling or anything.
Sounds...

ummm...

exciting? :confused:

IB4OU2
4/13/2006, 04:15 PM

It does work! Uphere I use dead sheep on a stick for Aggots.......

4/13/2006, 04:16 PM
I dun that befor.

C&CDean
4/13/2006, 05:07 PM
We used to tell our kids they need to be in at dark or the coyotes will get them. Worked good. But then they couldn't get to sleep... askeered (what they called) the coatees would get in the house at night and eat um up.

My dad always told me that too. When we'd be out hunting, he always made me sleep outside the truck (we were pretty hillbilly back in the day - we'd hunt for a week out of a International Travelall). When the coyotes started yelping, I'd hear my dad snicker.

By the time I was about 8, I figured out that the coyotes weren't the problem. Those galdamned scorpions and snakes in your fartsack were much worse. One time a scorpion stung me right next to my bellybutton. I let out a yell, and the old man comes jumping outta the truck. I stand up, and this scorpion has his tail stuck in my belly, and is running in mid-air. What does dad do? He goes "look at the little devil tryin' to run. Guess his stinger is stuck huh? Well pull him out boy."

So I pulled him out and tossed him away. Dad goes "if it gets to swelling too much holler and we'll head to town" and he goes back to bed. The next 4-5 hours were some painful times. Don't know if you've ever had a scorpion zap you in the belly, but those little bastards burn like fire. And it itched for the next 6 months.