PDA

View Full Version : This Is The Life, Beyonces

SoonerBorn68
4/12/2006, 04:43 PM
So I'm sitting here...beers in hand, brisket on the grill, typing this post from the front yard as I watch the kids play, and I ask myself, "Can it get any better than this?".

I submit that it cannot.

That is all.

SoonerBorn68
4/12/2006, 04:44 PM
Oh, and listening to 40's music...

colleyvillesooner
4/12/2006, 04:48 PM
I was in the grovery store and saw this peanut butter and jelly in the same jar stuff. What in the hell is that? Is there a point to that. I mean, I'm lazy but I'd like to meet the guy that needs that. This guy must be thinking, "I could go for a sandwich, but I'm not gonna open TWO jars. I can't be opening and closing all kinds of jars and cleaning WHO KNOWS how many knives. If you’re that lazy, why not put croutons in there and get the whole sandwich on a spoon. MMm scrumptious I'll have second - Mmm delectable as was the first! If you don't want to wash the spoon, just put it in a squeeze bottle. Lunch and no clean-up! Can life get better? I submit that it cannot!

- Brian Regan

IB4OU2
4/12/2006, 04:49 PM
Beer= Homebrew?

SoonerBorn68
4/12/2006, 04:49 PM
heh, you got it. :D

SoonerBorn68
4/12/2006, 04:51 PM
Beer= Homebrew?

Ummm, no. I've got a batch brewin' but it ain't quite done yet. It's been a busy year so far.

IB4OU2
4/12/2006, 04:53 PM
Ummm, no. I've got a batch brewin' but it ain't quite done yet. It's been a busy year so far.

Yes, I thought that when I asked since youv'e been travelling quite a bit. I bottled 2 batches over the weekend......:P

SoonerBorn68
4/12/2006, 04:59 PM
Mine should be ready by about the time I'm ready to leave out again. Dark Irish stout this time. Unfortunately I usually don't know how much time I'll have in between jobs & how long I'll be gone has kinda slowed down the brewing around the '68 household...I'd hate to start a double filter batch & end up being going for over a month.