PDA

View Full Version : Roster question.....

Stanley1
4/12/2006, 01:32 PM
I'm a huge baseball fan, but don't follow college baseball exceptionally close, until playoff time. I was looking over OU's roster, and noticed that most of the good players are seniors this year. In fact, almost half the team are seniors.

Is this normal? I know that alot of programs recruit JUCO's every year to fill the gaps, but, is OU going to struggle next year b/c of this? Is there a site that shows who OU is recruiting?

Just curious, thanks.

BoomerJack
4/12/2006, 10:05 PM
Go to soonersports.com click the baseball link on left of screen, then click press release archives for 2006, '05 and maybe '04 on the right of the screen. There should be some information for you.

leftfield
4/12/2006, 11:13 PM
Tadlock is an excellent recruiter and knows good talent. He will start getting alot of kids from Dallas and he will get alot of juco guys, especially Grayson(JC) kids. I saw an OU signee pitch today and he looked pretty good.

stoopified
4/16/2006, 03:10 PM
Tadlock is an excellent recruiter and knows good talent. He will start getting alot of kids from Dallas and he will get alot of juco guys, especially Grayson(JC) kids. I saw an OU signee pitch today and he looked pretty good.
Cool.