PDA

View Full Version : LAURA INGRAHAM LIVE AND FEISTY IN PHX

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/12/2006, 11:19 AM
Yeah, I saw her last night at Pinnacle Peak. She put on a good show, and was as expected and hoped. A good part of her show centered on a recent trip she made to visit the troops in Iraq, and finding out what the mainstream media won't report.(the positive side of the story) She was quite proud of our volunteer Armed Forces, to say the least.

Beano's Fourth Chin
4/12/2006, 11:43 AM
She's the one that's kind of like Ann Coulter, but smarter, better looking and not as mean, right?

mdklatt
4/12/2006, 11:47 AM
Should I care who Laura Ingram is?

Flagstaffsooner
4/12/2006, 11:58 AM
Do they still cut off your tie there?

4/12/2006, 12:06 PM
Beano, I don't think she's any smarter than Coulter, but definitely is good looking, and not as combative. I don't know if they cut off your tie there, anymore. I heard rumors, but didn't see it happen. The show was outside, in the big Pavillion area they have.

Ike
4/12/2006, 01:40 PM
Should I care who Laura Ingram is?
not particularly

OklahomaTuba
4/12/2006, 01:42 PM
She is great. Very smart moderate conservative who cares a hell of a lot more about what right vs wrong than whats R or D.

I feel the same about Glenn Beck and O'Reilly as well.

4/12/2006, 01:44 PM
Should I care who Laura Ingraham is?Not a particular surprise that you don't know. She's just another one of those conservative political commentators.(and easily the best looking of the ones that are famous)

mdklatt
4/12/2006, 01:49 PM
not particularly

I looked her up anyway. So she's one of the thousands of interchangable right-wing talking heads with a radio show nowadays? You've got to hand it the pubz--they sure are organized. You can listen to just about any political radio show in America (and all of them in Oklahoma) and hear the exact same talking points and sound bites.

slickdawg
4/12/2006, 01:50 PM
She's the one that's kind of like Ann Coulter, but smarter, better looking and not as mean, right?

Ah, yeah.....

http://www.kcmxam.com/Images/ImageManager/Ingraham-Final.jpg

mdklatt
4/12/2006, 01:54 PM
Not a particular surprise that you don't know. She's just another one of those conservative political commentators.(and easily the best looking of the ones that are famous)

Does she ever say anything that the rest of them don't say? They must all have a morning briefing every day (i.e., looking at drudgereport.com).

OklahomaTuba
4/12/2006, 01:57 PM
Does she ever say anything that the rest of them don't say? They must all have a morning briefing every day (i.e., looking at drudgereport.com).
Has a legal background which is nice. Adds a lot.

Also, she is very funny in my opinion, which makes her show bearable compared to someone like Rush and others (who I can't stand)

picasso
4/12/2006, 02:22 PM
she's not a nutjob like Coulter. she isn't a Bushie cool-aid type either.
she's also recovering from a tough bout with breast cancer.

I havent listened to her in a while but she's sharp and very funny.

picasso
4/12/2006, 02:23 PM
I looked her up anyway. So she's one of the thousands of interchangable right-wing talking heads with a radio show nowadays? You've got to hand it the pubz--they sure are organized. You can listen to just about any political radio show in America (and all of them in Oklahoma) and hear the exact same talking points and sound bites.
as opposed to the opposite end and their radio sh**can workings.

4/12/2006, 02:25 PM
Does she ever say anything that the rest of them don't say? They must all have a morning briefing every day (i.e., looking at drudgereport.com).I wouldn't call her a moderate, as someone did, but she doesn't get as tough with the libs as Ann Coulter, for example. But then, nobody is as tough with them as Coulter. For cutting edge commentary that drives libs BANANAS, nobody does it better than Rush Limbaugh. He makes them howl at the moon, like the political dawgs they are.

4/12/2006, 02:33 PM
she's not a nutjob like Coulter. she isn't a Bushie cool-aid type either.
she's also recovering from a tough bout with breast cancer.

I havent listened to her in a while but she's sharp and very funny.What makes Coulter a nut job, in your opinion?

jk the sooner fan
4/12/2006, 02:35 PM

or you could actually listen to her show before passing judgement on her

i second what picasso said.....

mdklatt
4/12/2006, 02:56 PM
or you could actually listen to her show before passing judgement on her

Which is why I put the question mark in there. Political talk radio is all deja moo to me, to borrow your signature.

jk the sooner fan
4/12/2006, 02:57 PM
yeah i hear you, alot of it sounds just like the other show

i listen to her, and to bill bennett......not much else in the way of political talk

slickdawg
4/12/2006, 02:59 PM
What makes Coulter a nut job, in your opinion?

She overtalks whomever she converses with on tv. I HATE THAT!

just sayin'

4/12/2006, 03:06 PM
She overtalks whomever she converses with on tv. I HATE THAT!

just sayin'Only time I ever hea
rd her do that is 1)If someone has interrupted her first, or 2) If she's been asked a question and started answereing it, then interrupted again. She's very civil when treated fairly. Of course, practically all libz DON'T treat her fairly.
The moderators on TV talk shows don't exercise enough control, and let people interrupt others WAY too much.

slickdawg
4/12/2006, 03:08 PM
Only time I ever hea
rd her do that is 1)If someone has interrupted her first, or 2) If she's been asked a question and started answereing it, then interrupted again. She's very civil when treated fairly. Of course, practically all libz DON'T treat her fairly.
The moderators on TV talk shows don't exercise enough control, and let people interrupt others WAY too much.

AMEN!

slickdawg
4/12/2006, 03:09 PM
I wonder how this thread would have gone if it were titled:

LAURA INGRAHAM HOT AND BOTHERED IN PHX

OklahomaTuba
4/12/2006, 03:35 PM
Glenn Beck is the best IMO.

I wish I had time to listen to his radio show more often. He cracks me up, but can get preachy at times. He will have a TV show soon on CNN of all places, so that should be good.

Some of his shirts you can buy are great!
https://a248.e.akamai.net/7/248/13614/1/www.palmcoastd.com/ows-img/glennbeck/products/rama-large-shirt-image.gif

https://members.premiereinteractive.com/ows-img/glennbeck/products/drillbig.jpg

https://members.premiereinteractive.com/ows-img/glennbeck/pages/28585/41410.htm

jk the sooner fan
4/12/2006, 03:38 PM
i cant stand glen beck, he's a bigger ******* than rush limbaugh

4/12/2006, 03:52 PM
I wonder how this thread would have gone if it were titled:

LAURA INGRAHAM HOT AND BOTHERED IN PHXI like it. I thought "FEISTY"would get enough attention. Your headline would have been better, although some interesting and surprising comments have been made, here. (who woulda thought some conservatives would be denouncing Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck and Ann Coulter, when these are some of my favorites) Any conservatives care to comment on David Horowitz?