Collier11
4/11/2006, 10:49 PM
We are down 11-10 in the 9th

Man Ou's pitching other than McCutheon and Guerra is sorry, tonight we had
Burns 1.2 IP 5Hits 5 Runs
Brownell 4.1 IP 5 hits 1 run
Rollins .1 Ip 3 hits 3 runs
Lovelady .1 1 hit
Savage 2.1 Ip 3 hits 2 runs including the game leading hr allowed to TCU in the top of the 9th

we had 3 hr's allowed, until Galloway can recruit some pitchers we arent goin anywhere in postseason, or if our Supposed STUD pitching coach can get things turned around SOON!

Collier11
4/11/2006, 10:58 PM
Ou wins 12-11 on a fielding error, lucky us

Soonerborn03
4/11/2006, 11:08 PM
TCU just got "Bucknered" by their first baseman. Tough way to lose, but I was still ****ed off by the take-the-lead homerun they hit with 2 out in the 9th

soonerguild
4/11/2006, 11:49 PM
What makes me the madest was it was an 0-2 count with 2 outs. What is the cardinal rule with an 0-2 count, you dont give a guy a pitch he can hit over the scoreboard to take the lead. That pitch comes on a 3-2 count if ever. Throw a curveball in the dirt, anything.

But the pitching isn't what torques me off the most. Joseph hughes steps up to the plate with the tying run on third with one out in the bottom of the ninth. A fly ball ties the game. What does he do? Looks at four straight pitches to strike out looking. Doesn't take the bat of his f*&#@$%# shoulder one time. Then Railey swings at the first pitch and grounds to first. Disciplined hitting is the key to close games.

This may be a win in the record column, but its a loss to me.
We better play better against mizzou this weekend.

Anyway Boomer Sooner

Soonerborn03
4/12/2006, 12:01 AM
What makes me the madest was it was an 0-2 count with 2 outs. What is the cardinal rule with an 0-2 count, you dont give a guy a pitch he can hit over the scoreboard to take the lead. That pitch comes on a 3-2 count if ever. Throw a curveball in the dirt, anything.

But the pitching isn't what torques me off the most. Joseph hughes steps up to the plate with the tying run on third with one out in the bottom of the ninth. A fly ball ties the game. What does he do? Looks at four straight pitches to strike out looking. Doesn't take the bat of his f*&#@$%# shoulder one time. Then Railey swings at the first pitch and grounds to first. Disciplined hitting is the key to close games.

This may be a win in the record column, but its a loss to me.
We better play better against mizzou this weekend.

Anyway Boomer SoonerYou also missed the botched squeeze play in the 8th that would have given us a two run cushion. I'm not real sure why he had a power hitter doing the squeeze play when all we needed was a sac fly, but still.....fundamentals man....fundamentals

ouflak
4/12/2006, 08:04 AM
Well the way I see it...

http://www.ukflak.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Nosefrog.jpg

soonerguild
4/12/2006, 08:18 AM
You also missed the botched squeeze play in the 8th that would have given us a two run cushion. I'm not real sure why he had a power hitter doing the squeeze play when all we needed was a sac fly, but still.....fundamentals man....fundamentals

Your right, i had forgotten about that one, another situation where a fly ball scores what would have ended up being a pretty important run. Not a good performance at all.