PDA

View Full Version : Just Wanted To Say...

Sooner Among The Pack
4/11/2006, 07:31 PM
that I'm eternally grateful for bleeding a crimson shade of red.

News broke earlier this evening that John Calipari has decided to stay at Memphis. NC State has whiffed again on a coach, and now we look like complete red-headed stepchild tools.

Last night, I was suprised (and got some red for it) and then after thinking (and especially after today), excited to see Jeff Capel hired at OU. I think that he has great promise, and Joe C. and company did a great job reviewing the candidates and GOING AFTER SOMEONE THEY COULD ACTUALLY HIRE. I know with Joe C. at the helm, OU will compete with atheltic programs like Hook 'em every year.

The NC State atheltic program is a joke, and tonight is just another great example of where we stand in the world.

I'm glad I'm a Sooner.

Welcome Jeff!

jacru
4/11/2006, 07:45 PM
I'm so sorry you must live amongst the wolf-crap, er.. I mean wolfpack.:D

Sooner Among The Pack
4/11/2006, 07:46 PM
I'm so sorry you must live amongst the wolf-crap, er.. I mean wolfpack.:D

I call us the Wooofers, cuz we aren't full grown wolves yet. We just "woof" about.:twinkies:

Harry Beanbag
4/11/2006, 07:49 PM
For all we know Calipari turned down Joe C. too. He just appears to be smarter than the average sportswriter so nobody knows about it.

Sooner Among The Pack
4/11/2006, 07:53 PM
At least Joe C. realistically went after a coach that I think can help us compete in the Big XII. As a fan base, the Woofers are grasping and begging at this point.

It's hard being beat up by big brothers in blue and have a clown for a football coach to boot.

oumartin
4/11/2006, 08:22 PM
for 2.2 million you could go after one kelvin sampson

Sooner Among The Pack
4/11/2006, 08:34 PM
i stopped over at tigerdroppings.com, the LSU board..and jesus christ we are in trouble.

our tool of an AD is going to hire John Brady and there's nothing we can do to stop it.

Sooner Among The Pack
4/11/2006, 08:34 PM
you think a package deal that includes coale and dales-schuman would work here in Raleigh for 2.2 mil/yr?

soonersin07
4/11/2006, 08:38 PM
i'm glad i'm not the only one that thinks brady is overrated (yeah, he's had a couple of great recruiting class- it's not that hard when they're all within 50 miles of campus and you're the only major university in the state) and from what i hear a jerk (though i will give it to him for having a freakin hot wife, i'm proud to say i got to ride a hotel elevator with her- she touched my leg).