PDA

View Full Version : Stop the dog barking in commercials!

Penguin
4/11/2006, 05:53 PM
My dog starts barking whenever she hears a dog barking on TV. Most of the time, it's no problem because it's a news report on dogs or something like that, but what gets me is the stupid commercials that throw in barking in the background for no reason! :mad:

The BK commercial that has the king waking up in bed has barking thrown in. So does the stupid Pizza Hut commercial where some dude is putting quarters under pillows. They drive my dog crazy which drives me crazy! :mad:

I just saw a M&M commercial that has barking, too! I'm boycotting all those products that have barking in their commercials! :mad:

BeetDigger
4/11/2006, 05:56 PM
You need to turn the sound down during commercials. Or invest in TIVO. YWIA. :D

Soonerbabeinbama
4/11/2006, 05:59 PM
My dog barks when a doorbell rings on television. He goes nuts and won't stop. I tell him "it's okay Buddy, it's only on television" but he doesn't pay any attention to me. I hate it when the same "doorbell" commercial plays several times in one night.

Harry Beanbag
4/11/2006, 06:42 PM
My dog barks when a doorbell rings on television. He goes nuts and won't stop. I tell him "it's okay Buddy, it's only on television" but he doesn't pay any attention to me. I hate it when the same "doorbell" commercial plays several times in one night.

Mine too. Dominoes is the debil.

slickdawg
4/11/2006, 06:46 PM
The doorbell is an automatic bark, TV or real.

IB4OU2
4/11/2006, 06:57 PM
My Lab mix watches the geese on the outdoor channel.

soonerbrat
4/11/2006, 07:14 PM
i hate commercials on the radio with horns honking and/or brakes screeching or sirens. scares the crap out of me every time when i'm driving

Soonerbabeinbama
4/11/2006, 07:32 PM
The doorbell is an automatic bark, TV or real.
Aautomatic for your typical doorbell sound maybe. My dog is a doorbell expert. He knows all of the different sounds and styles. ;)

Harry Beanbag
4/11/2006, 07:41 PM
i hate commercials on the radio with horns honking and/or brakes screeching or sirens. scares the crap out of me every time when i'm driving

Yep, they really shouldn't be allowed to do that.

walkoffsooner
4/11/2006, 07:43 PM
Lucky likes doorbells.The other night a phone rang on tv and she barked.