PDA

View Full Version : I know it's Tuesday...

tbl
4/11/2006, 05:42 PM
and I hope I don't get disciplined for this, but I had to make an observation. If I face wrath, I understand b/c I hate threads about them.

I've noticed on polls done here that quite a few Sooner fans put other teams ahead of the gay Hook 'em 's on their hate/rival list. I am not one of them, but there are quite a few here that do. I don't understand how people can come to any other conclusion, but they do....

I never see any threads about other teams that spew more pages of hate filled banter than threads about the gay Hook 'em 's.... and rightly so. I mean, we have a rule about Tuesdays to not talk about them!

Why is it not universal that the gay Hook 'em 's are clearly our biggest and most hated rival?

Also, we need to put more filters so that any possible translation that some whorn might sneak in of "hook them" will get picked up and translated appropriately.

olevetonahill
4/11/2006, 08:38 PM
and I hope I don't get disciplined for this, but I had to make an observation. If I face wrath, I understand b/c I hate threads about them.

I've noticed on polls done here that quite a few Sooner fans put other teams ahead of the gay Hook 'em 's on their hate/rival list. I am not one of them, but there are quite a few here that do. I don't understand how people can come to any other conclusion, but they do....

I never see any threads about other teams that spew more pages of hate filled banter than threads about the gay Hook 'em 's.... and rightly so. I mean, we have a rule about Tuesdays to not talk about them!

Why is it not universal that the gay Hook 'em 's are clearly our biggest and most hated rival?

Also, we need to put more filters so that any possible translation that some whorn might sneak in of "hook them" will get picked up and translated appropriately.
You are SO in trouble :eek: :P

1991SOONER
4/11/2006, 09:45 PM
Its because THEY [I didn't say it] are some of the most delusional and arrogant college football fans on the planet. At least, thats why I don't like them.:)

goingoneight
4/11/2006, 10:20 PM
thanks for the observation... Speaking of which, who cares?

jacru
4/11/2006, 11:35 PM
Please, do not defile the sanctity of Tuesday.
thank you.

CatfishSooner
4/12/2006, 12:38 AM
damn its W.

humblesooner
4/12/2006, 07:52 AM
damn its W.

Wednesday is the new Monday!!!

TheUnnamedSooner
4/12/2006, 11:41 PM
Mondays suck