PDA

View Full Version : OMFG...

Osce0la
4/11/2006, 02:41 PM
Come on people, please, blow your nose, use tissue, toilet paper...WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO USE...Just please, for the love of God, stop picking your nose and wiping whatever comes out on the bathroom walls...Whenever I find out who keeps doing this crap I will make sure that, when it makes me vomit, they will be standing next to me...

slickdawg
4/11/2006, 02:43 PM
Come on people, please, blow your nose, use tissue, toilet paper...WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO USE...Just please, for the love of God, stop picking your nose and wiping whatever comes out on the bathroom walls...Whenever I find out who keeps doing this crap I will make sure that, when it makes me vomit, they will be standing next to me...

Ahhh, the proliferation of boogers.

Newbomb Turk
4/11/2006, 02:45 PM
Come on people, please, blow your nose, use tissue, toilet paper...WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO USE...

FYI - coffee filters work great in a pinch.

Osce0la
4/11/2006, 02:46 PM
FYI - coffee filters work great in a pinch.
heh

TopDaugIn2000
4/11/2006, 02:47 PM
this reminds me of my short-lived "TP in the trash cans **** side up" thread.

silverwheels
4/11/2006, 02:48 PM
this reminds me of my short-lived "TP in the trash cans **** side up" thread.

Can't see why that would be short-lived...

Hot Rod
4/11/2006, 02:48 PM
Osce0la, do you work at an elementary school? Yeah, that's not very cool.

Osce0la
4/11/2006, 02:50 PM
Osce0la, do you work at an elementary school? Yeah, that's not very cool.
You would think so...:mad:

Hot Rod
4/11/2006, 02:52 PM
I feel your pain though. I still can't believe I catch people walking out of the restroom and not washing their hands!!!

Fugue
4/11/2006, 02:52 PM
Kitty litter, dog poop, boogies and Bikerfox. Yep, another solid day on the SO. :texan:

Osce0la
4/11/2006, 02:55 PM
Kitty litter, dog poop, boogies and Bikerfox. Yep, another solid day on the SO. :texan:
Glad I could cap it all off for you! :D

LoyalFan
4/11/2006, 10:23 PM
Not to top the topic, which, incidentally, is one of my "pettest" peeves...

A few years ago, as several of us were convoying our bassboats to some lake or other, we stopped in a small S.Texas town and entered a local ptomaine palace to fuel our bodies.
My bassin' partner and I were the first in and we headed for the "facility" to offload superfluous liquids and wash up.
When we walked into the none-too-tidy restroom, we startled this scrofulous little beaner bastard, maybe ten years old, (are you sure you can handle this?) sitting and sh-----g IN the wall-mounted urinal.
The little cretin jumped down, pulled his pants up, no wipin' or nuttin', and scooted out the door.
Partner and I headed off our posse and told them we all needed to select some other restaurant.
And you still think we don't need piranhas in the Rio Grande?

Where's that ^%#! Sam Houston when you need 'im?

LF
American

GottaHavePride
4/11/2006, 10:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v671/TheAdamCK/omfgyay.jpg