PDA

View Full Version : Folks.....PLEASE understand this, for the last time.....

Stanley1
4/11/2006, 01:42 PM
Nearly every OU men's basketball game is a sellout. The ones that aren't, there probably aren't but a couple hundred unsold tickets. The problem isn't SELLING tickets. The problem is getting people to go to the games that have the tickets, or to give them away. Specifically, this is a problem with the corporations that buy blocks of tickets.

Thank you, and good day.

colleyvillesooner
4/11/2006, 01:47 PM
and donors that just want the priority points for football.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
4/11/2006, 01:48 PM
Nearly every OU men's basketball game is a sellout. The ones that aren't, there probably aren't but a couple hundred unsold tickets. The problem isn't SELLING tickets. The problem is getting people to go to the games that have the tickets, or to give them away. Specifically, this is a problem with the corporations that buy blocks of tickets.

Thank you, and good day.

Please refrain from using logic. I find snide comments and petty bickering are far more effective.

King Crimson
4/11/2006, 01:54 PM
Please refrain from using logic. I find snide comments and petty bickering are far more effective.

you left out self-righteous, holier-than-though. "im the real fan" fandom bitching.

ousoonerfan
4/11/2006, 02:03 PM
[Bender's Mom]Don't forget lazy, disrespectful...[Bender's Mom]

[Bender's Dad]SHUT UP BITCH, and go fix me a turkey pot pie![Bender's Dad]

stoopified
4/13/2006, 12:09 AM
Hmm

badger
4/13/2006, 12:33 AM
I've got an idea:

OU-Texas tickets are based off the following:

1-Donating one million to the scholarship endowment project (the Wagners have now earned five tickets after today's donation)

OR

2- USING YOUR FREAKING BASKETBALL TICKETS! not buying, USING!