PDA

View Full Version : How do people get away with this stuff?

Osce0la
4/10/2006, 08:56 AM
So I'm getting on the elevator here at work, and this woman gets on the elevator right after me...wearing a black skirt with splits in the side pretty much up to the top of her thighs, not to mention the very low cut v-neck blouse...I have seen this woman around the building on several occasions (and no she isn't even remotely hawt) dressed in this same manner. I was coming back from lunch one day and she had on a skirt that her a5s is basically hanging out of, then I see her a few days later with a shirt on that has almost a mesh type back (completely see through) and you can see every inch of her bra through the back of this shirt...The woman basically comes to work looking as though she has just finished her shift on the corner of 20th and 5th. I just don't see how people can get around the dress code like this, and this is the corporate office at that...Maybe that's the problem, maybe she IS actually a hooker for the higher ups in the building...

StoopTroup
4/10/2006, 08:58 AM
Get promoted and let us know what's up.

OKC-SLC
4/10/2006, 09:10 AM
you'd so hit it.

oumartin
4/10/2006, 09:14 AM
5" heels too?

Osce0la
4/10/2006, 09:18 AM
5" heels too?
She has worn a pair of what I call "hooker boots" before (the long black boots with heels)...

StoopTroup
4/10/2006, 09:21 AM
The days of Elevator Music are by us...

It's time for Elevator photos...:D

Now...get back to work and take a camera with you! :D

BeetDigger
4/10/2006, 09:22 AM
I'll need a picture to fully evaluate her attire.

n8v_ndn
4/10/2006, 09:29 AM
So....how many times has she blown you off?

;)

Osce0la
4/10/2006, 09:36 AM
So....how many times has she blown you off?

;)

23, but who's counting? Maybe it's my wedding ring that keeps turning her off?

Seriously, if I could find a way to not make it completely obvious, I would snap some pics with the camera phone and post them on here. I mean, this women's wardrobe would seriously rival that of a prostitute's...

mrssoonerhubler
4/10/2006, 09:39 AM
I say...push her down the stairs

oumartin
4/10/2006, 09:40 AM
hooker boots huh.. she's trash..
only classy ladies wear 5" heels.. :D

StoopTroup
4/10/2006, 09:44 AM
Ask her if she'd like to make a quick $20 and hold up yOUr camera.

Also, wear a Soonerfans.com Camera Pass and tell her it's for a good cause.

OUinFLA
4/10/2006, 09:53 AM
Corporate lay?

SoonerInKCMO
4/10/2006, 10:04 AM
http://www.bbcnyc.com/wntwextra.htm

Stoop Dawg
4/10/2006, 10:31 AM
Seriously, if I could find a way to not make it completely obvious, I would snap some pics with the camera phone and post them on here. I mean, this women's wardrobe would seriously rival that of a prostitute's...

Snap the photo. If she says anything just say "You're wearning that to get noticed, right? It worked."

Osce0la
4/10/2006, 10:39 AM
Snap the photo. If she says anything just say "You're wearning that to get noticed, right? It worked."
If anything I could just tell her I'm using it to show HR the kind of crap people are having to see her wear everyday...

GDC
4/10/2006, 10:57 AM
TJKdumb is still putting Hook'em on every post.

handcrafted
4/10/2006, 11:11 AM
All the board whorns would so hit it.

Fixed. :D

mikeelikee
4/10/2006, 11:32 AM
It should be against the law (it is certainly already against the law of common decency) for any woman who, by definition of the observer, is "not even remotely hot" to wear some of the attire described in this thread. :eek:

mrssoonerhubler
4/10/2006, 06:45 PM
It should be against the law (it is certainly already against the law of common decency) for any woman who, by definition of the observer, is "not even remotely hot" to wear some of the attire described in this thread. :eek:

I agree. I think it should be against the law for the clothing companies to even make those clothes described in larger sizes!:twinkies:

oumartin
4/10/2006, 07:22 PM
well, how would my wife be able to wear anything?

I must admit. my taste in tasteful clothing is not that. I still find what things were in style when I hit puberty are still the things that turn me on today.