PDA

View Full Version : Women Who Smoke

TexasLidig8r
4/10/2006, 07:55 AM
Well.. I don't have any dramatic, traumatic, or life changing episodes or dates or stories to tell (1TC will have to supply those.. or.. Stan Da Man).

But.. what are your views on women who smoke? As in.. every date.. let's say, you're out at Del Friscos.. drinking martinis.. your date (who is otherwise hawt and has a great, English accent).... pulls out the cancer sticks and goes to town...

I just have a really hard time accepting it... ugg...

Or,, perhaps it's just me being a cantankerous, old coot who is rigid and can't be flexible about things.

So.. is smoking a deal breaker?

RacerX
4/10/2006, 07:58 AM
Si. So is music preference.

Norm In Norman
4/10/2006, 07:59 AM
Stop pretending the serrver is OK when it's not.

RacerX
4/10/2006, 08:03 AM
l33t 4ax0r

OUDoc
4/10/2006, 08:05 AM
l33t 4ax0r
Norm. I think I know who did this. :eek:

jk the sooner fan
4/10/2006, 08:05 AM
a cigarette can turn a good looking gal into a so so or not so good looking gal

big turn off

caphorns
4/10/2006, 08:19 AM
But can she smoke it through her cooter?

Soonerbabeinbama
4/10/2006, 08:23 AM
smoking is nasty - for men or women. I can't stand to be around smokers either. Nothing worse than being all freshly showered and then having to subject yourself to people who smoke. You stink like smoke all the way down to your undies and beyond. Who wants to get intimate with stinky smoke breath? Blech!!

pb4ou
4/10/2006, 08:24 AM
But can she smoke it through her cooter?

:eek:

StoopTroup
4/10/2006, 08:27 AM
http://www.dudeitsdana.com/cooter.jpg

TopDaugIn2000
4/10/2006, 08:42 AM
I dated ONE smoker. Never again. BLEH

BeetDigger
4/10/2006, 09:19 AM
Nothing worse than being all freshly showered...

Pic?

:texan:

StoopTroup
4/10/2006, 09:28 AM
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0410061cigs1.html?link=rssfeed

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/10/2006, 09:30 AM
smoking is nasty - for men or women. I can't stand to be around smokers either. Nothing worse than being all freshly showered and then having to subject yourself to people who smoke. You stink like smoke all the way down to your undies and beyond. Who wants to get intimate with stinky smoke breath? Blech!!There's your definitive answer.

Redshirt
4/10/2006, 09:31 AM
Approximately 1/3 of Americans smoke cigarrettes. If you have a problem with those that do, you have just eliminated 1/3 of the dating pool. Hence, 1/3 of the hotties (English accent or no).

BeetDigger
4/10/2006, 09:34 AM
Well.. I don't have any dramatic, traumatic, or life changing episodes or dates or stories to tell (1TC will have to supply those.. or.. Stan Da Man).

But.. what are your views on women who smoke? As in.. every date.. let's say, you're out at Del Friscos.. drinking martinis.. your date (who is otherwise hawt and has a great, English accent).... pulls out the cancer sticks and goes to town...

I just have a really hard time accepting it... ugg...

Or,, perhaps it's just me being a cantankerous, old coot who is rigid and can't be flexible about things.

So.. is smoking a deal breaker?

What you are really saying is that she isn't into Yankee Candles aren't you?:D

IB4OU2
4/10/2006, 09:35 AM
I only smoke after seccs........:cool:

Howzit
4/10/2006, 09:36 AM
Approximately 1/3 of Americans smoke cigarrettes. If you have a problem with those that do, you have just eliminated 1/3 of the dating pool. Hence, 1/3 of the hotties (English accent or no).

Another way to look at it is, if you smoke, you have just eliminated 2/3 of the dating pool.

GDC
4/10/2006, 09:38 AM
Anyone who smokes is a nimrod. I lost two beloved grandparents prematurely due to cancer sticks, and even though my dad has never lit up his bladder cancer may be due to secondary smoke.

Skysooner
4/10/2006, 09:43 AM
Smokin'....

http://www.mic.gr/%5CdbImages%5C50516_2.jpg

OUinFLA
4/10/2006, 09:56 AM
I think it comes down to .........
how long has it been since you have been laid?
by smoker or non-smoker?

royalfan5
4/10/2006, 10:18 AM
The only thing more unattractive than a woman who smokes is a woman who chews tobacco. Personally I would rather date a puppy kicker than a smoker.

dolemitesooner
4/10/2006, 10:53 AM
dO I HAVE TO KISS HER????

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/10/2006, 10:54 AM
It has always grossed me out. However, I did go out with a closet smoker. I didn't know he smoked til like the third time we went out. He was a pro at making the smoke breff go away but I'm not sure how he did it. I know that I couldn't date a chain smoker with bad oral hygiene though.

Stoop Dawg
4/10/2006, 11:35 AM

Yeah, but it's the bottom 1/3.

1stTimeCaller
4/10/2006, 11:35 AM
I only smoke after seccs........:cool:

you should try some KY ;)

IB4OU2
4/10/2006, 11:37 AM
you should try some KY ;)

I knew I could count on you.......:D

GottaHavePride
4/10/2006, 11:47 AM
I knew a girl that was incredibly hot, Eastern European accent (hawt as hell). Until you factor in that she smoked like a freight train. I mean, if it's just occasional it's not so bad, but if it's constantly it turns into a big hell no.

yermom
4/10/2006, 11:57 AM
i think Pat likes chicks that smoke

NormanPride
4/10/2006, 11:57 AM
Yeah, the thing you gotta realize about the hawt ones that smoke... in 5 years they're gonna look like they're 50.

yermom
4/10/2006, 12:02 PM
who's gonna be with them in 5 years? :texan:

Pricetag
4/10/2006, 12:05 PM
Deal breaker for me.

Being addicted to cigarettes in this day and age exposes a number of red flags that would prevent me from getting serious.

1. Ignorance. With the perponderance of evidence out there proving that they'll kill you, I just don't know how anyone can look past it to get their fix.

2. Weakness. It's an addiction.

3. Financial irresponsibility. I know that smoking is far from the only irresponsible thing that people spend large quantities of money on. It's a big one, though.

GDC
4/10/2006, 12:09 PM
http://www.drudgereport.com/se.jpg

soonerscuba
4/10/2006, 05:35 PM
If she smokes, she ****s.

mrowl
4/10/2006, 06:03 PM
out.

Soonerbabeinbama
4/10/2006, 06:08 PM
Aren't men smokers just as repulsive as women smokers? Or is that another double standard?

OOps - time to edit. Sorry, I forgot this thread is just about women smokers.

GottaHavePride
4/10/2006, 06:22 PM
Aren't men smokers just as repulsive as women smokers? Or is that another double standard?

Yes, and no. I have friends that will say "Hey, step outside with me" so they can continue the conversation and I tell them "I'll wait till you come back, I don't want to reek of smoke."

Rogue
4/10/2006, 06:47 PM
Not a deal breaker.

mdklatt
4/10/2006, 06:54 PM

I wouldn't kiss a guy who smokes, either.

mdklatt
4/10/2006, 06:57 PM
The only thing more unattractive than a woman who smokes is a woman who chews tobacco.

:eek:

Yet another reason I'm glad I don't live in Nebraska.

StoopTroup
4/10/2006, 06:58 PM

OOps - time to edit. Sorry, I forgot this thread is just about women smokers.
I thought women only cared about the size of our smokes?

http://www.matthewweathers.com/year2005/ensenada/man-smoking.jpg
http://lispmeister.com/images/big-cigar.jpg

BeetDigger
4/10/2006, 07:08 PM
I wouldn't kiss a guy who smokes, either.

On the contrary, one the doesn't smoke..... :eddie:

mdklatt
4/10/2006, 07:10 PM
On the contrary, one the doesn't smoke..... :eddie:

Definitely not Eddie.

KC//CRIMSON
4/10/2006, 07:23 PM
Deal breaker for me.

Being addicted to cigarettes in this day and age exposes a number of red flags that would prevent me from getting serious.

1. Ignorance. With the perponderance of evidence out there proving that they'll kill you, I just don't know how anyone can look past it to get their fix.

2. Weakness. It's an addiction.

3. Financial irresponsibility. I know that smoking is far from the only irresponsible thing that people spend large quantities of money on. It's a big one, though.

That's a little harsh. I could say the same thing about alcohol or cheeseburgers.

C&CDean
4/10/2006, 07:27 PM
That's a little harsh. I could say the same thing about alcohol or cheeseburgers.

Well you could, but you'd be wrong.

There's no excuse for smoking. None. Alcohol? I can name several excuses. Cheeseburgers? Why do you hate America?

It's 2006. Quit smoking. It's completely pointless. Even the cool quotient is gone. Unless it's sausage you're smoking. Then, there's a point.

GottaHavePride
4/10/2006, 07:30 PM
Wait, Dean hit 10K and we didn't celebrate?

mdklatt
4/10/2006, 07:32 PM
Wait, Dean hit 10K and we didn't celebrate?

Dean doesn't stand for all that fancy ****. He's gonna celebrate 10K later tonight by getting knee deep in cow ****.

KC//CRIMSON
4/10/2006, 07:33 PM
Well you could, but you'd be wrong.

There's no excuse for smoking. None. Alcohol? I can name several excuses. Cheeseburgers? Why do you hate America?

It's 2006. Quit smoking. It's completely pointless. Even the cool quotient is gone. Unless it's sausage you're smoking. Then, there's a point.

Hey Mr. Clean, I've been smoke free for eight months. And alcohol and red meat/cholesterol will put you in the grave faster than tobacco. I can't point the finger against smokers, I know how hard it is to let it go. You do too, Mr Ex-Chimney.:D

Soonerbabeinbama
4/10/2006, 07:38 PM
So what the heck am I? Chopped liver? I just hit 3,000 posts friends - where is my fanfare? Does this mean I get to go out and celebrate with Dean? :cool:

Just curious - you guys that smoke - does it bother you if your significant other smokes?

C&CDean
4/10/2006, 07:38 PM
Hey Mr. Clean, I've been smoke free for eight months. And alcohol and red meat/cholestrol will put you in the grave faster than tabacco. I can't point the finger against smokers, I know how hard it is to let it go. You do too, Mr Ex-Chimney.:D

Dude, it's my trick to keep my *** from ever smoking again. I hate em'. With a flaming purple passion. When I see people smoking I go "what a loser." I must hate them - to keep from smoking them. Weird huh?

C&CDean
4/10/2006, 07:44 PM
So what the heck am I? Chopped liver? I just hit 3,000 posts friends - where is my fanfare? Does this mean I get to go out and celebrate with Dean? :cool:

Just curious - you guys that smoke - does it bother you if your significant other smokes?

Well, 2,236 of your posts are about poo, so they don't count. And we could go out and celebrate both our achievements. You could paint a line down the middle of my head and it'd look like a butt too.

Soonerbabeinbama
4/10/2006, 07:49 PM
Well, 2,236 of your posts are about poo, so they don't count. And we could go out and celebrate both our achievements. You could paint a line down the middle of my head and it'd look like a butt too.
Oh give me a friggin break Dean - you seem to be in every poop thread that I'm in. If you've got the paint, I'm ready to celebrate!:D

Soonerbabeinbama
4/10/2006, 08:04 PM
I thought women only cared about the size of our smokes?
Thanks just the same Stoop, but I'll pass:O
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6712/images2pi.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/10/2006, 08:07 PM

OOps - time to edit. Sorry, I forgot this thread is just about women smokers.I think of it as being one in the same, cept I'm not gonna kiss a chick who smokes.

TopDaugIn2000
4/10/2006, 10:11 PM
Most of my friends who smoke also have a mate that smokes. guess the smokers are the only ones who can stand others that do.

tulsaoilerfan
4/10/2006, 10:58 PM
Chicks who smoke = at least a 2 point deduction on the hotness scale to me.

Jimminy Crimson
4/10/2006, 11:27 PM
A girl who enjoys smoking cigars increases her hotness factor.

PS - It also means she enjoys smoking pole. :texan:

yermom
4/11/2006, 12:03 AM
I think of it as being one in the same, cept I'll only kiss a chick that doesn't smoke.

RAWR

Jimminy Crimson
4/11/2006, 12:09 AM
...cept I'm not gonna kiss a chick who smokes.

You didn't say anything about chicks who don't smoke! ;)

william_brasky
4/11/2006, 12:13 AM
From my experiences, Chicks who smoke throw the dirty leg well and often!

proud gonzo
4/11/2006, 01:02 AM

not so--in my opinion, people who smoke are not hotties. And I can think of only three exceptions:
http://www.freewebs.com/raging_angel/johnny%20blowing%20smoke.jpghttp://www.talkingpix.co.uk/Gosford%20Park%20Comp.jpghttp://www.stimme.de/storage/pic/eigenebilder/verschiedenes/203704_joaquin_phoenix.gif

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/11/2006, 07:20 AM
A girl who enjoys smoking cigars increases her hotness factor.

PS - It also means she enjoys smoking pole. :texan:Gross. I hate cigar smoke worse than ciggy smoke. I guess I've smelled too many $2 ones

Norm In Norman
4/11/2006, 08:06 AM
Whores?

Norm In Norman
4/11/2006, 08:35 AM
She said "I guess I've smelled too many $2 ones", and I asked whether "ones" meant "whores" so it appears that I thought she meant "I guess I've smelled too many $2 whores." You see? We all are fairly sure that she hasn't smelt any $2 whores, and we assume that I'm not really stupid enough to think that's what she really meant. THAT'S why it's humorous.

Why do you hate America?

GDC
4/11/2006, 08:54 AM
I haven't smelled a $2 whore since I left Juarez.:texan:

TexasLidig8r
4/11/2006, 09:04 AM
So.. update America...

We go to Del Friscos.... go back to Havana Dee's, the cigar lounge there... great night up to this point.... she pulls out her Dunhills.... fires it up....

So... I ask... "So, how long have you been smoking."

HSAC (Hot, South African Chick -- yes.. with English accent): "All my life, love. Why? Does it bother you?"

Your Hero: "Well, smoking has become less accepted here."

HSAC: "It's just something I do."

Your Hero: "Why? Does it.. relax you.. or is it just the addiction to nicotene?"

HSAC: "It really is a nasty habit, but, I just haven't had any reason to break it. Is it really that big of a deal?"

Your Hero: "Well... my dear, departed grandmother died a horrible death as a result of lung cancer from a lifetime of smoking. I was very close to her. And, it seems like with notable exceptions, it has become a vice of the great unwashed."

HSAC: "[laughter]... You really don't want to bonk me tonite do you?"

Your Hero: "Got some mints?"

Women... :rolleyes:

caphorns
4/11/2006, 10:06 AM
Your hero: "So have you had a hard time giving up apartheid as well?"

frankensooner
4/11/2006, 10:26 AM
On the way to work this morning, I saw a gal smokin a swisher sweet with a tip. She did nothing for me by the way. ;)