View Full Version : Frickin Dog!

JPNSKER
4/9/2006, 10:40 PM
My neighbor's dog won't STFU and has been barking for the last 3 hours!!:mad:

Do I

A) Go over and knock on their door?

B) Go over and kick the dog?

C) Sneak a barking collar on him?

Frickin' people! If your dog is barking, let him in already!!!!

jk the sooner fan
4/9/2006, 10:41 PM
its not the dogs fault, he's just doing what dogs do

JohnnyMack
4/9/2006, 10:46 PM
Plastic explosives + blasting caps + dog dish.

YWIA.

Rhino
4/9/2006, 10:52 PM
Knock on their door and ask them to keep it quiet.

If it continues to happen, knock on their door and ask them to keep it quiet.

If it still continues to happen, call the police and report a noise disturbance.

proud gonzo
4/9/2006, 10:54 PM
bark back

JPNSKER
4/9/2006, 10:55 PM
its not the dogs fault, he's just doing what dogs do

Trust me, I know. I have a Beagle, but when he barks, I let him in!!

I wouldn't think of harming the dog. Maybe I should change my choice to going over and kicking the neighbor!;)

olevetonahill
4/9/2006, 11:02 PM
Trust me, I know. I have a Beagle, but when he barks, I let him in!!

I wouldn't think of harming the dog. Maybe I should change my choice to going over and kicking the neighbor!;)
Just ask em WTF is up ? then call the pigs If they let it continue !
Kick Me or MY dog ,you gonna lose a leg ;)
Really tho If any Of my Dogs ever caused a problem I wanted to Know about it . So I could correct it .

royalfan5
4/9/2006, 11:21 PM
What part of Lincoln are you in, I would base my response more on that since somethings may be more of a good idea in some neighborhoods than others. i.e kicking a guys dog might be a bad idea around 14th and D'ish

SoonerWood
4/9/2006, 11:26 PM
Water hose and a spray nozzle works great and no one gets hurt. The neighbor won't mind the greener lawn too.

jk the sooner fan
4/9/2006, 11:32 PM
Water hose and a spray nozzle works great and no one gets hurt. The neighbor won't mind the greener lawn too.

thats the chickensh*t way.....dont be a puss, go over and talk to the owner

watering the dog wont fix the problem

besides, you water my dog and we're going to exchange unpleasantries......

JPNSKER
4/9/2006, 11:33 PM
What part of Lincoln are you in, I would base my response more on that since somethings may be more of a good idea in some neighborhoods than others. i.e kicking a guys dog might be a bad idea around 14th and D'ish
Heh, I'm in southeast Lincoln, Colonial Heights, so I'm pretty sure I'll be safe!!:D

royalfan5
4/9/2006, 11:41 PM
Heh, I'm in southeast Lincoln, Colonial Heights, so I'm pretty sure I'll be safe!!:D
Yeah, you're on the good side of town.

MamaMia
4/10/2006, 12:16 AM
Explain to the neighbor that a fair amount of barking is normal and that you are okay with that, however when the dog barks for hours on end that it becomes very annoying, and suggest that he or she allow the dog inside for some bonding time when the dog gets in one of their overly barky moods. :D

Jimminy Crimson
4/10/2006, 12:19 AM
Just toss a rump roast over the fence and you won't hear anymore barking for a while! :oink:

olevetonahill
4/10/2006, 12:54 AM
WWDD

pb4ou
4/10/2006, 01:08 AM
Drag it with his tractor a few miles and feed it to the vultures. After he pumped him full of lead.

yermom
4/10/2006, 01:21 AM
http://www.lz95.org/mw/talbert/jif.jpg

olevetonahill
4/10/2006, 01:23 AM
Drag it with his tractor a few miles and feed it to the vultures. After he pumped him full of lead.
And there ya have it .;)

Ike
4/10/2006, 01:38 AM
I used to live in a neighborhood with dogs all over the place. It got to the point that when I moved away to a place where there were no dogs barking at all hours of the night, I had trouble sleeping. seriously.

really though, leaving a semi-polite note on their door is a good way to start, and will usually get the job done. if it doesn't then less polite methods of dealing with the problem may become options.

mrssoonerhubler
4/10/2006, 03:06 AM
Just ask em WTF is up ? then call the pigs If they let it continue !
Kick Me or MY dog ,you gonna lose a leg ;)
Really tho If any Of my Dogs ever caused a problem I wanted to Know about it . So I could correct it .

I comlpletely agree with you.

sanantoniosooner
4/10/2006, 07:25 AM
Notify the local Korean chefs union.