PDA

View Full Version : Silly, Silly Whorns...

Flagstaffsooner
4/8/2006, 07:38 PM
Silly whorns on Bomar (http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=stands&Number=4119810&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=1&vc=1)

AP - Today's Red and White game held some surprises for OU's coaching staff, as Rhett Bomar announced his intention to move to the Sooner Baseball squad. Despite some feeling among observers that the move may not be wise, the sooner coaching staff feels that critics will soon be silenced. Sunny Golloway has even expressed interest in deploying Bomar's arm as soon as the last game of the Sooners' three game series against Texas A&M. Golloway, who followed the Red and White game closely, had nothing but praise for Bomar's performance:
"I just love the kid. His unflinching focus on his target is outstanding. His release is beautiful. But most of all, he just has a feeling for the strike zone. I can honestly say that I've never before seen a player whose instinct led him to throw between a target's knees and navel. I've got to say that we're pretty excited about getting him."
Sooner football coach Bob Stoops was surprisingly agreeable to the move. We were able to ask him several questions as he searched for his backup TASER after a particularly disappointing offensive series.
"What? Hell yeah they can have him. Where's Hazael? Hazely? Halzel? Is that right: Halzle? Every time I yell for that kid I feel like I'm summoning a ****ing demon."
Bomar himself, far from expressing opposition to the move, was excited.
"I think that this will be great for both myself and the team. I know that there will be a steep learning curve, but I think that my already developed slider will continue to pay dividends in the new arena. Besides, once they told me that I can't wear that special blue jersey during the regular season, I knew that I needed a change of venue."
The move will officially take place following a news conference on Sunday, pending NCAA approval of the transition.

Harry Beanbag
4/8/2006, 07:50 PM
That is stupid.

jacru
4/8/2006, 08:03 PM
The Hook 'em s have reached a dimension of time and space where nothing is as they imagine. It is the ....
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1485/idiotzone6zn.png

olevetonahill
4/8/2006, 08:34 PM
Flag ypu have 25 posts on a :texan: board and aint bained ?:eek:
you must really behave urself there :P

Flagstaffsooner
4/8/2006, 09:01 PM
Flag ypu have 25 posts on a :texan: board and aint bained ?:eek:
you must really behave urself there :POh, I've been baned before under other names. I'm saving myself for October.:D

OUinFLA
4/8/2006, 09:59 PM
I'm saving myself for October.:D

Yep, Im married, and I ain't gettin any until October either......... or so I'm told.

olevetonahill
4/8/2006, 10:05 PM
Yep, Im married, and I ain't gettin any until October either......... or so I'm told.
You an SAS married sisters ?:eek:

Flagstaffsooner
4/8/2006, 10:44 PM

Silly, silly Sooners.:D

picasso
4/8/2006, 10:57 PM
he's hella better than Chan Mock.

sanantoniosooner
4/8/2006, 10:58 PM
clones are people too you know.

olevetonahill
4/8/2006, 11:05 PM
clones are people too you know.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
thats skeery ;)

olevetonahill
4/8/2006, 11:06 PM
But does she know where all ur gettin it ? ;)

SicEmBaylor
4/8/2006, 11:33 PM
I really hate to point this out; in fact, I probably shouldn't.

But the guy who posted that is a Baylor guy not a Whorn.

Again, I should have probably just let you all believe it was a whorn. Carry on, forget what you read here.

Flagstaffsooner
4/9/2006, 05:48 AM
I really hate to point this out; in fact, I probably shouldn't.

But the guy who posted that is a Baylor guy not a Whorn.

Again, I should have probably just let you all believe it was a whorn. Carry on, forget what you read here.
Silly, Silliy Dr Pepper Drinking Bear:D
Just don't ring like Silly, Silly Whorns.:P