PDA

View Full Version : A thought on the R/W game

BOOMERBRADLEY
4/8/2006, 06:44 AM
This game is televised on ESPN around the US and maybe even the world. Will this game be

A- Explosive
B- Thrilla with Vanilla
C- We have a game ?

Will ESPN pressure the sooners to make this game an action packed 2 hours or will Stoops not care and proceed as planned ?

If I knew how to post a poll I would

Flagstaffsooner
4/8/2006, 06:56 AM
B, Its always that way. But it is OU FOOTBALL. I need my fix.

I'm interested to see Joey Halzle.

Desert Sapper
4/8/2006, 07:27 AM
I'm going to guess A from the defense and B from the offense. I think the D will do what they have done all Spring. And we all know D is for DOMINATE.

The Consumate Showman
4/8/2006, 08:04 AM
Offense.......C guys. Stoops isn't going to show anything, which leads to....

Defense......A. No doubt our D will look crazily dominate today. Halzle throws 2 INTs and Rhett throws 1. Halzle goes for 186 yards and a TD to Huggins. Bomar goes for 170 and 2 TDs, one to Iglesias and one to Joe Jon.

The X factor for today. Quentin Chaney. He could easily be a surprise for both QBs today. I guess based on his past performances, it will depend if his momma served him breakfast in bed with that silver spoon or not. Oh yes, don't hate on me. The guy acts this way.....BIG TIME!

TheUnnamedSooner
4/8/2006, 09:22 AM
Stoops always goes as planned, he does not let himself get pressured by media

SoonerObsession
4/8/2006, 10:14 AM
I quarantee you the defense will dominate. Then you will see about a hundred posts about how people are worried about our offense. The only time I remember seeing the offense look great at Red/White game was back when Blake made the 1 Offense go against the 3 defense and Demond Parker ran wild.

OUTrumpet
4/8/2006, 10:58 AM
I quarantee you the defense will dominate. Then you will see about a hundred posts about how people are worried about our offense. The only time I remember seeing the offense look great at Red/White game was back when Blake made the 1 Offense go against the 3 defense and Demond Parker ran wild.

Heck, I remember everyone complaining about our offense before 03 because we only scored once on the first team D...

StoopTroup
4/8/2006, 11:12 AM
OU Women's Softball is on right now...

OU RULES espn this morning...

Flagstaffsooner
4/8/2006, 12:36 PM
OU Women's Softball is on right now...

OU RULES espn this morning...Every morning, afternoon and night!

NickZeppelin
4/8/2006, 12:45 PM
It'll be really boring football to watch. But boring football is better then watching this years Final 4.

goingoneight
4/9/2006, 03:18 PM
boring football is better to watch than basketball, period.

Desert Sapper
4/10/2006, 12:54 AM
If anybody taped the game, can you PM me? I am in Kuwait right now and did not get a chance to see it. I thought we might get it, but AFN Sports and ESPN International did not have it. Any help would be much appreciated.

yermom
4/11/2006, 07:10 PM
**** you all mother ****ers