PDA

View Full Version : So my wife is havin' a scrap booking party

Sooner_Bob
4/7/2006, 04:53 PM
tonight and my oldest daughter is having a friend over.

So it's gonna be me and a house full of freakin' women until who knows what time tonight.

Of course I do have about 6 episodes of the first season of Deadwood that I need to watch so it might not be too bad . . . good thing I've got my own room. :cool:

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/7/2006, 04:54 PM
Jimminy scrapbooks.

BeetDigger
4/7/2006, 04:57 PM
tonight and my oldest daughter is having a friend over.

So it's gonna be me and a house full of freakin' women until who knows what time tonight.

Of course I do have about 6 episodes of the first season of Deadwood that I need to watch so it might not be too bad . . . good thing I've got my own room. :cool:

There was a time in most guy's lives where having a house full of women was a good thing.

Better hit the liquor store on the way home. And get some ice. That way, you don't have to come out so often and don't have to give them a reason to say "Boy, Bob sure drinks a lot of beer."

Oh, and Deadwood. Heh. You're poor wife. :D

OU Adonis
4/7/2006, 04:58 PM
Better make sure there is no booze in the house, otherwise those sorts of parties can get out of hand.

Sooner_Bob
4/7/2006, 05:00 PM
I might provide updates as the evening goes . . . you guys know how women can be when they're scrapbookin'.

BeetDigger
4/7/2006, 05:04 PM
Better make sure there is no booze in the house, otherwise those sorts of parties can get out of hand.

Are you kidding. Lots and lots of booze. There could be cat fights and nekkidness.

Viking Kitten
4/7/2006, 05:05 PM
Why not start a "Deadwood" scrapbook yourself? You could put a heart sticker on the page everytime someone says "c**ksucker." That might get kinda pricey though.

BeetDigger
4/7/2006, 05:05 PM
I might provide updates as the evening goes . . . you guys know how women can be when they're scrapbookin'.

Nude?

Flagstaffsooner
4/7/2006, 05:11 PM
Like moonshine at a quiltin' bee!:D

http://home.aroundcarolina.com/features/carolinacamera/storygraphics/visitwithauntbea.jpg

Sooner_Bob
4/7/2006, 05:12 PM
Why not start a "Deadwood" scrapbook yourself? You could put a heart sticker on the page everytime someone says "c**ksucker." That might get kinda pricey though.

The thing would be one huge heart . . .

Sooner_Bob
4/7/2006, 05:13 PM
Like moonshine at a quiltin' bee!:D

I should spike the raspberry tea . . . :cool:

Jimminy Crimson
4/7/2006, 05:18 PM
If there are any hot arse beyonces, take pics! TIA! ;)

bri
4/7/2006, 07:49 PM
So Bob, how's the quilting circle doing? Made an American quilt yet?

Sooner_Bob
4/7/2006, 10:32 PM
4 episodes of Deadwood later and all is right in the world.

:D

bri
4/7/2006, 10:34 PM
4 episodes of Deadwood later and all is right in the world.

:D

TRANSLATION: I've spent all night making white zin spritzers for everyone and watching the Connie Selica marathon on Lifetime Movie Network, but I have to save face on the internet...

;)

Sooner_Bob
4/7/2006, 10:36 PM
TRANSLATION: I've spent all night making white zin spritzers for everyone and watching the Connie Selica marathon on Lifetime Movie Network, but I have to save face on the internet...

;)

Busted. :twinkies:

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/7/2006, 11:14 PM
http://www.scrapbookinghow.com/uploaded_images/all-men-scrapbook-pages-738526.jpg