PDA

View Full Version : Yo Strippers!

Soonerbabeinbama
4/7/2006, 10:10 AM
Don't you think you are asking for trouble when you choose to go into that profession? I've been thinking about the alleged rape of the stripper by the Duke LaCrosse team members. Rape is a horriffic crime and of course is never acceptable - but get a clue stripping ladies - if you go into that profession, you have to know how dangerous it can be. You will be dealing with every sicko perv on the face of the earth. I don't know the details of the Duke incident, but I'm wondering if this stripper went to that party by herself. If so, how stupid is that? Stripping for a bunch of drunk college boys? Puh-leeze!! And everyone is surprised that she is raped? Doh!!

colleyvillesooner
4/7/2006, 10:11 AM
not with a ten foot pole

SoonerBK
4/7/2006, 10:13 AM
So your saying that all guys who look at strippers are sicko/pervs? What about farting strippers? They do puit themselves near danger though.

OU Adonis
4/7/2006, 10:14 AM
Not all guys who go see strippers are pervs or weirdos, but I am sure there are a few there.

Seeing someone naked is/should be normal. Its the USA who has this wierd taboo about nakedness.

yermom
4/7/2006, 10:16 AM
not with a ten foot pole

yeah, that sounds too tall

http://216.25.21.107/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/stainlesslilmynx.jpg

SoonerInKCMO
4/7/2006, 10:18 AM
You will be dealing with every sicko perv on the face of the earth.

:rolleyes:

Rhino
4/7/2006, 10:40 AM
Wow.

Czar Soonerov
4/7/2006, 10:45 AM
Sicko pervs need love too. :O

PrideTrombone
4/7/2006, 10:47 AM
Don't you think you are asking for trouble when you choose to go into that profession? I've been thinking about the alleged rape of the stripper by the Duke LaCrosse team members. Rape is a horriffic crime and of course is never acceptable - but get a clue stripping ladies - if you go into that profession, you have to know how dangerous it can be. You will be dealing with every sicko perv on the face of the earth. I don't know the details of the Duke incident, but I'm wondering if this stripper went to that party by herself. If so, how stupid is that? Stripping for a bunch of drunk college boys? Puh-leeze!! And everyone is surprised that she is raped? Doh!!

There's a BIG difference between looking at boobies and raping someone.

bri
4/7/2006, 10:49 AM
What part of "no touching the dancers" did a bunch of genius Dookies not understand?

colleyvillesooner
4/7/2006, 10:52 AM
http://members.tripod.com/~Reco_Williams/champagne.gif

yermom
4/7/2006, 10:55 AM
Tripwn3d!

Vaevictis
4/7/2006, 10:58 AM
Don't you think you are asking for trouble when you choose to go into that profession?

Not really. If you do it at mid-high end clubs, the security there is usually quite good and you shouldn't have much to worry about.

On the other hand, going to some random apartment or hotel room alone with the intention of getting nekkid with a bunch of guys you don't know is not the smartest thing in the world for a girl to do.

(Not saying that what the guys did is okay or anything, but the scenario is a bit like playing Russian Roulette -- you do it long enough, sooner or later, something bad is likely to happen)

Mjcpr
4/7/2006, 10:59 AM
Did you all see what she was not wearing?? She was asking for it!!

Vaevictis
4/7/2006, 11:01 AM
Did you all see what she was not wearing?? She was asking for it!!

Well, obviously that defense should not fly in court. But the fact remains that there are certain behaviours that are riskier than others. This is one of the riskier ones.

BlondeSoonerGirl
4/7/2006, 11:02 AM
'...you may not be a whore...but you're wearing a whore's uniform...'

Soonerbabeinbama
4/7/2006, 11:16 AM
I'm not saying that everyone who watches strippers is a sicko perv, but the sicko pervs are definitely going to be there. I think sometimes that men think because a woman is stripping that she is available for the taking - it just goes with the territory ladies. What do they expect?

colleyvillesooner
4/7/2006, 11:18 AM
'...you may not be a whore...but you're wearing a whore's uniform...'

funny, funny bit.

VeeJay
4/7/2006, 11:21 AM
I don't think I've ever heard of a stripper getting raped before.

Mjcpr
4/7/2006, 11:22 AM
You can't rape the williing!!

Har Har Har!

SicEmBaylor
4/7/2006, 01:54 PM
Not all guys who go see strippers are pervs or weirdos, but I am sure there are a few there.

Seeing someone naked is/should be normal. Its the USA who has this wierd taboo about nakedness.

Weird taboo? Oh you mean class and respectability.

crawfish
4/7/2006, 01:57 PM
Yeah, blame the victim. :rolleyes:

Pardon me while I walk through an Oak Cliff neighborhood, thumbing through an inch-wide roll of hundred dollar bills. :)

NormanPride
4/7/2006, 01:59 PM
Weird taboo? Oh you mean class and respectability.

Your class and respectability = my stuffiness and inability to have fun.

Just sayin'.

Mjcpr
4/7/2006, 02:00 PM
Oak Cliff sounds fancy.

BeetDigger
4/7/2006, 02:11 PM
Sicko pervs need love too. :O

So says the guy who hides his dead prostitutes in the corner.

:texan:

GDC
4/7/2006, 03:39 PM
The ones I've dated and/or been married to have generally been pretty tough little beyotches who can take care of themselves.

jk the sooner fan
4/7/2006, 03:44 PM
you know, i spent 5 years in san antonio, either working or supervising rape investigations....about 1 every other day.....

and while i will never say that a woman "wants" to be raped........there is something to be said for the idea that sometimes they could be smarter about what they do

BeetDigger
4/7/2006, 03:51 PM
I've known guys who dated strippers. I think it was fun and all, but they also had a standing appointment at the doctor's each week to take care of, you know, "stuff".

Soonerbabeinbama
4/7/2006, 04:07 PM
you know, i spent 5 years in san antonio, either working or supervising rape investigations....about 1 every other day.....

and while i will never say that a woman "wants" to be raped........there is something to be said for the idea that sometimes they could be smarter about what they do
That's my point. I'm afraid I don't have a lot of sympathy for women who go into that line of work and then scream "rape" or "sexual harrassment" or something like that. As I said, NO ONE deserves to be raped - however, these stripper chickies must know that they are playing with fire.

NormanPride
4/7/2006, 04:10 PM
How can a stripper cry "sexual harassment"? I mean... isn't that like.. their job?

OKC-SLC
4/7/2006, 05:00 PM
So says the guy who hides his dead prostitutes in the corner.
for snacks later.

oumartin
4/7/2006, 05:16 PM
http://www.nighttrips.com/oinfo.html

classy women!

GDC
4/7/2006, 05:17 PM
I've known guys who dated strippers. I think it was fun and all, but they also had a standing appointment at the doctor's each week to take care of, you know, "stuff".

The guys, the strippers, or both?

oumartin
4/7/2006, 05:18 PM
if it can be cured with a shot than who cares..
lay it on the table have them swab it clean and go on yer merry way.

GDC
4/7/2006, 05:21 PM
I thought he meant psycho stuff.

Chuck Bao
4/7/2006, 05:58 PM
No matter what you say, I still think that pasties / tassels are a classy touch.

AlbqSooner
4/7/2006, 07:47 PM
I don't think I've ever heard of a stripper getting raped before.
I heard of a stripper getting raped once. Of course, she did not realize she had been raped until the check bounced.

Soonerbabeinbama
4/7/2006, 08:38 PM
I heard of a stripper getting raped once. Of course, she did not realize she had been raped until the check bounced.
gufaw! gufaw!:D

oumartin
4/7/2006, 08:46 PM
u know back in the day you wanted to shake your stuff on stage SBIB!

Soonerbabeinbama
4/7/2006, 09:01 PM
u know back in the day you wanted to shake your stuff on stage SBIB!
shhhhhhhhhh:O

walkoffsooner
4/7/2006, 09:08 PM
I have been to bachelor parties when they hire a stripper a bouncer came with them.No wait she had two bouncers.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/7/2006, 09:48 PM
Wow. I would have expected the "she was asking for it" argument from a chauvenistic guy. . .

SicEmBaylor
4/7/2006, 09:52 PM
It isn't that the girl asked for it; it's that some girls put themselves into situations where this sort of thing is more likely to happen. Stripping puts women into a situation that makes them more likely to be taken advantage of.

On the other hand, god bless 'em for doing it.

oumartin
4/7/2006, 10:02 PM
see, this is my problem with prostitution being illegal.
you go into stripper clubs and get all worked up and you can't do anything about it unless you have a willing woman at home or your hand. I think it causes men to be more aggressive.
now, if they would legalize the oldest profession then you could just go lay down some money. get it over with and nobody is hurt.

jk the sooner fan
4/7/2006, 10:05 PM
nobody is hurt.

except your wife?

yermom
4/7/2006, 10:06 PM

yikes... i kinda had that thought as well

oumartin
4/7/2006, 10:09 PM
except your wife?

she's got her own boyfriends. ;)

yermom
4/7/2006, 10:21 PM
Martin just wants some extry income

oumartin
4/7/2006, 10:35 PM
heck yeah, then I can charge you! ;)