PDA

View Full Version : Exlusive Peterson Interview

Jay C. Upchurch
4/7/2006, 12:02 AM
Excerpts from exclusive interview with Adrian Peterson that appears in the new Spring Football issue of Sooner Spectator:

http://soonerspectator.com/featureStory.php

Desert Sapper
4/7/2006, 12:08 AM
Cool. Thanks for posting it.

OKC-SLC
4/7/2006, 12:51 AM
AD sure seems to be a good kid. Quite the polar opposite of the last freshman running back sensation (Clarett)

CatfishSooner
4/7/2006, 12:58 AM
AD is awesome...

yermom
4/7/2006, 03:23 AM
1100 yards in a down year, heh

we are so lucky to have him

i just hope we can get him the rings and trophies he deserves ;)

BOOMERBRADLEY
4/7/2006, 08:29 AM
I hope his dad gets to watch that last game from the stands

mrowl
4/7/2006, 08:46 AM
where or what is "exlusive"

OUGreg723
4/7/2006, 08:51 AM
If his dad was in the stands for the National Championship. OH MY GAWD. All I can say is that I would NOT want to be the other team. I'd call for a 300 yard performance. Gives me chills...

85Sooner
4/7/2006, 10:18 AM
I hope his dad gets to watch that last game from the stands

Lets get a petition to the parole board to get an early release.

TheGodfather889
4/7/2006, 10:28 AM
That's a great interview! At this rate when his career is over he'll be one of my favorite Sooners ever!

sooneron
4/7/2006, 10:29 AM
That inspired me to subscribe.

In!

AKASooner
4/7/2006, 10:57 AM
I wouldn’t have gone anywhere else. I’m glad I came here, man. I really am. I really appreciate the whole coaching staff.

Peterson will probably be my favorite Sooner for years to come. You gotta love his heart, work ethic, and the way he carries himself. Class... just pure class.

SoonerJLB
4/7/2006, 02:34 PM
and seems to have his priorities in order. Also, the guy actually vacuums...maybe we should re-name him Hoover or Felix Unger.;)

We are lucky to have him!

Boomer Sooner his ADness!

Big Red Ron
4/7/2006, 04:10 PM
I think it starts from when you’re young and it just carries on. I’ve always been that way in grade school, middle school, high school — I was just brought up that way. I wanted to be the first in everything. I wanted to work harder than everybody. I wanted to work hard, do extra, that’s always been that way. I hope my kids can give me such high praise someday.

The Consumate Showman
4/7/2006, 04:27 PM
It's guys like AD that make you appreciate hard-working kids that are humble and not full of themselves. There are too many high profile athletes out there that don't appreciate what they have. I think AD is the kind of guy that realizes he possesses natural God-given talents us average "Joe" fans would give their left nut and possibly our wives for. He is the definition of class and respectfulness. I hope my son can grow up having the same kind of attitude and hard work ethic. BOOMER SOONER AD!!!!

OKC-SLC
4/7/2006, 04:43 PM
...would give their left nut and possibly our wives for...
I would guess the former may lead to the latter anyway.

The Consumate Showman
4/7/2006, 04:49 PM
In most likelihood...

the_ouskull
4/7/2006, 08:42 PM
Man. AD playing for the NC with his pop in the stands... The other team had better be the 2000 Ravens.

the_ouskull

Chi Gamma Blackness
4/7/2006, 11:19 PM
I can only imagine how amazing he would play if his dad were in the stands....I think the feeling and energy in the crowd would cause a nuclear explosion! The possibility of Dad in the stand just might encourage him to stay his senior year. (many many many silent prayers to God every day for him to stay!):)

SoonersEnFuego
4/8/2006, 10:15 PM
Can't the university pay someone to vacuum his floor....

JK