PDA

View Full Version : How About A Gay Themed Thread?

VeeJay
4/6/2006, 11:13 PM
Figure skater and big blower of Olympic chance at medals (pun intended) Johnny Weir, in a brief Sports Illustrated interview in the March 28, 2006 ish:

Q - What's you favorite piece of clothing?
A - My python-and-beaver-fur coat. It's beautiful. It's very me. I understand people have a problem with fashion being murder. I think it's beautiful, even if it is murder.

Q - What distinguishes a Johnny Weir fan?
A - People who don't like me are very stodgy and set in their ways and very red-state-ish. Most of my fans are more of a blue-state crowd and may have little eccentricities.

Q - What are your post skating plans?
A - I want a place in Manhattan, either in SoHo or Chelsea, or the meatpacking district. When I finish skating, I'm going to focus on settling down with someone and living and being normal.

Tiptonsooner
4/7/2006, 07:10 AM
A - I want a place in Manhattan, either in SoHo or Chelsea, or the fudgepacking district. When I finish skating, I'm going to focus on settling down with someone and living and being normal.

fixed

Pieces Hit
4/7/2006, 07:34 AM
No, "meatpacking" was ironic enough without fixing.

BeetDigger
4/7/2006, 08:48 AM
Q - What's you favorite piece of clothing?
A - My python-and-beaver-fur coat.

A - ... focus on settling down with someone and living and being normal.

Somewhat of a contradiction here.

VeeJay
4/7/2006, 11:17 AM
I didn't even know there was a "meatpacking" district in Manhattan.

I would imagine there are some leather-filled sex dungeons there interspersed with lovely floral shoppes and latte cafes, but that's just my imagination.

NormanPride
4/7/2006, 11:49 AM
Somewhat of a contradiction here.

Maybe to him.

Jimminy Crimson
4/7/2006, 11:57 AM
I think he's going to be in OKC on my birthday for the Champions on Ice thingamajig.

I was thinking of going just to see my naughty little minx Sasha Cohen.

This Johnny (Q)Weir guy is quite the fairy princess.

Sooner in Tampa
4/7/2006, 12:04 PM
HEH...Johnny said "meatpacking"...I am shocked.

Octavian
4/7/2006, 12:11 PM
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/2237/gay20thread1gu.jpg (http://imageshack.us)