PDA

View Full Version : An open question for SOONER FANS

The Consumate Showman
4/6/2006, 01:19 PM
When AD does finally get to the pros, how will he do against the likes of TRRW and big Tommie?

Jason White's Third Knee
4/6/2006, 01:21 PM
I am gonna have to go with primordial bang.

shavedmarmoset
Honestly, I think those guys are gonna have their hands full with AD.

tbl
I think TRRW will hold up on laying a huge hit. He'll tackle him, but I bet Roy will pull on the reigns a little bit... at least I hope so. Ideally, I'd like AD to only be facing Roy in practice, wearing the star.

OUGreg723
4/6/2006, 06:15 PM
I'm gonna plead the 5th

snp
4/6/2006, 06:46 PM
What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?

BOOMERBRADLEY
4/6/2006, 06:53 PM
I think they will fuse together....and after the mushroom cloud and smoke clear the ultimate football player will be revealed before our very eyes.

Duke o Brewery
4/6/2006, 07:20 PM
Ha! Spek.

TheGodfather889
4/6/2006, 07:45 PM
I think AD will be a star in the NFL so I would say he'll be successful.

SOONER44EVER
4/6/2006, 07:49 PM
TRRW will lay off AD completely.............since they will be teammates. I sure hope they are anyway.

GottaHavePride
4/6/2006, 07:54 PM
I think they will fuse together....and after the mushroom cloud and smoke clear the ultimate football player will be revealed before our very eyes.

That's how Vin Diesel was born.

Octavian
4/6/2006, 07:59 PM
What happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object?

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/6234/si197111223vl.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

sanantoniosooner
4/6/2006, 08:10 PM
Could Billy Tubbs take Kelvin Sampson in a knife fight if they were both in their prime?

BOOMERBRADLEY
4/6/2006, 08:15 PM
That's how Vin Diesel was born.

No, he is the offspring of Chuck Norris

Jello Biafra
4/6/2006, 08:41 PM
No, he is the offspring of Chuck Norris

heeeere we go again....

soonerinabilene
4/6/2006, 10:10 PM
they will all be on the same field together for the first time at the end of ad's rookie season in the pro-bowl. they will form their own team called the Norman B.A.M.F.s and the three of them will destroy the rest of the so called "all stars" of the nfl 108-0 in a game that will be called at halftime when every player on the opponents side is ina coma. they will then hunt down lee corso and kick him in the nads for being such a huge bag of ******.

The Consumate Showman
4/6/2006, 11:04 PM

GOOD ONE! would we call him TR......?

Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em Hook 'em

bigdsooner
4/6/2006, 11:35 PM
pfft, gotta catch him 1st

if they do, it'll be full tilt. their all beasts, they can handle it :)

Desert Sapper
4/7/2006, 12:59 AM
The only way AD ends up at Dallas is if the Cowboys finish last in the league. Something tells me that won't happen. My guess is that AD is either a Raider, a 49er, a Jet, or a Saint. Those teams will probably suck enough this year to get him in the 2007 draft.

Of course, if Tuna trades up...

The Consumate Showman
4/7/2006, 11:49 AM
I'm gonna have to say that AD is probably gonna be a 49er. I hate that, but the niners don't have a top 5 pick, they won't be able to trade anyone off and get a better RB this year, the Saints got Brees and are making some moves, the Jets will probablt end up with Leinart, so I look for them to be a tad better than the niners this upcoming year. Say what you want, but pretty boy QB out there SUCKS!

RooseveltRoughRider
4/7/2006, 09:17 PM
I think he's gonna be hampered with injuries in the NFL honestly...
And I can't see TRRW having problems tackling ANYONE.

Jello Biafra
4/7/2006, 09:33 PM

great way to go out on a limb there nostradamus. of course he will. almost every running back in the nfl is hampered by injuries. they spend their whole career in the training room. especially the dickerson type runners. straight up and down and would rather run over you than run around you. BUUUUUT i think peterson will be the exception to the rule. there is another runningback with the same type of desire to be successfull and driven to be better. payton. Im not saying he is or will be payton but when sweetness got it in his head you would not tackle him or stop him guess what? you didn't.

The Consumate Showman
4/7/2006, 10:42 PM

Thank you for the acknowledgement that Saxet RW is a complete waste of space and a whine bag asshat.......uuhhhhh..