PDA

View Full Version : Hey GDC!

slickdawg
4/6/2006, 01:08 PM
Tell me, isn't this an OKLAHOMA SOONER board?

I don't understand why a WHORN would even be here, as this is not
their home!

Hook 'em

sanantoniosooner
4/6/2006, 01:10 PM
please don't feed the gdc.

;)

slickdawg
4/6/2006, 01:12 PM
I just happen to think a lot like the gdc, I can't help it!

:D

GDC
4/6/2006, 02:59 PM
Well, I've been administratively toned down in the last few months thanks to two whining whorn-loving "Sooners" in particular, but I still feel the whorns that choose to come here must be made cognizant of their inherently inferior position in the SF.com pecking order.

PDXsooner
4/6/2006, 04:36 PM
gdc, i hope you're kidding. you should have 100% freedom on this board due to your 100% loyal sooner contributions over the years.

NormanPride
4/6/2006, 05:41 PM
As a member of the Greater Horn Equality Institution, I would like to speak out against this hateful and vile person. His every waking moment is spent striving towards the destruction and utter annihilation of this gentle and loving species. His constant harping on their propensity to suck in an annoyance at best, and the attention he brings to their homosexuality only hurts their ability to reproduce peacefully. It should be the goal of all Sooners to uphold the fragile parisitic bond the Horns have here, and to further their prosperity in the most grand sense. I hope we all learn from this person's hideous behavior.

GDC
4/6/2006, 06:17 PM
gdc, i hope you're kidding. you should have 100% freedom on this board due to your 100% loyal sooner contributions over the years.

I'm not kidding, unfortunately.

Scott D
4/6/2006, 06:23 PM
at least NormanPride is kidding :)

Jello Biafra
4/6/2006, 07:33 PM
As a member of the Greater Horn Equality Institution, I would like to speak out against this hateful and vile person. His every waking moment is spent striving towards the destruction and utter annihilation of this gentle and loving species. His constant harping on their propensity to suck in an annoyance at best, and the attention he brings to their homosexuality only hurts their ability to reproduce peacefully. It should be the goal of all Sooners to uphold the fragile parisitic bond the Horns have here, and to further their prosperity in the most grand sense. I hope we all learn from this person's hideous behavior.

f*^& em and feed em cake.......

NormanPride
4/6/2006, 08:48 PM
at least NormanPride is kidding :)

Shh. :D

GDC
4/11/2006, 01:57 PM
f*^& em and feed em cake.......

There's a lot of Hook 'em love around here for a Sooner board. They get baned for 24 hours, we get it for a week to life.

StoopTroup
4/11/2006, 02:58 PM
The whorns that come here are in need to talking with normal people.

They are so close to making the jump to being a SOONER but they are just a tad to slow to take it to the next level is all.

That last football game tu played really messes them up too.

olevetonahill
4/11/2006, 08:46 PM
those things that I wont name come here much like the poor kid that lives in a shack and gets to go to the Big house and swimm in the pool

bigdsooner
4/11/2006, 09:56 PM
The whorns that come here are in need to talking with normal people.

They are so close to making the jump to being a SOONER but they are just a tad to slow to take it to the next level is all.

That last football game tu played really messes them up too.

i think ATH will be the 1st to jump ship, he's already a sponsor :D

achiro
4/11/2006, 10:03 PM
I just happen to think a lot like the gdc, I can't help it!

Be afraid, be VERY afraid!!!:D