PDA

View Full Version : The obese secretary

slickdawg
4/6/2006, 12:37 PM
I've spared y'all this story, but with the acceptance of the stall story
yesterday, I thought I'd share this tidbit.

We have a secretary, who sits just outside of my office. She was
morbidly obese so she had LAP band surgery last Summer. She's
dropped 140 pounds, and is down to 230. She's 4'11" or 5'0"
She now wears a size 20-22 top. I know all of this because she
loves to share information to all, no matter their level of interest.
She'll sit there and just talk to herself. She's between 45 and 50.

Before her surgery, she was always talking about "my surgery".

Then she had her surgery, and was back in the office a few weeks later.
Having this surgery results in dramatic changes in lifestyle, and in
particular, diet.

She can eat about a cup of whatever, then has to wait 30 minutes,
and can then drink some water. She has to drink these nutrition-packed
shakes every day.

The funniest thing is, by far, that she parts a lot now. Not just little
"poots", but a "damn, do you need to go wipe after that?". She'll let
a deep rumbler/gurgler loose, and just laugh and go "whew".

About a month ago, she had gone to get a managers signature for
something, and came back to her desk, then came directly into my
office laughing like a school boy that just did something bad.

Inbetween the laughs, she says "I just went into Steve's office to get him
to sign a travel request, and well, you know, I've got the gas, and
one slipped out. So I just waved my hand in his office to try and
disperse it. He signed the request real quick instead of making me wait".

After she left, I called slickwife and told her that my office is now a phart
confessional.

We're having a retirement party for another coworker next week, and she
announced that "I hope nobody brings fried chicken, I can't eat it, it
gives me the diahrrea". A minute or so later she goes "And I can't eat corn
either, it has the reverse effect, if you know what I mean".

:mack:

NormanPride
4/6/2006, 12:42 PM
Sounds like a classy gal.

slickdawg
4/6/2006, 12:43 PM
She's a bonafide South Louisiana coonass.

Sooner24
4/6/2006, 12:43 PM
I would rather hear about your fence.

slickdawg
4/6/2006, 12:44 PM
I would rather hear about your fence.

Yeah, but since today's update on the chicken and the corn, I felt obligated to share.

Dio
4/6/2006, 12:45 PM
Lovely

Hamhock
4/6/2006, 12:47 PM
THIS is why i joined the SO!!!

Osce0la
4/6/2006, 12:47 PM
We're having a retirement party for another coworker next week, and she
announced that "I hope nobody brings fried chicken, I can't eat it, it
gives me the diahrrea". A minute or so later she goes "And I can't eat corn
either, it has the reverse effect, if you know what I mean".
It gets rid of her diahrrea? :confused:

slickdawg
4/6/2006, 12:48 PM
It gets rid of her diahrrea? :confused:

plugs her up.

:eek:

ousoonerfan
4/6/2006, 12:49 PM
plugs her up.

Did you ask her for confirmation of the plugging up?

Pricetag
4/6/2006, 12:50 PM
I worked next to an out of the closet farter a few years back. Dude would sit there in the middle of cube farm and just let them rip, followed by a quiet "Excuse me."

I wondered if he had some kind of health condition, because as juvenile as I am about farts, I would never, ever do something like that, and I can't comprehend anyone thinking it was okay. I'll play the fart game with my friends and stuff, but in mixed company, it's definitely verboten.

One day, he stuck his head in my cube and said, "If you smell anything, it's me. My stomach isn't feeling to well." Thanks for the heads up, dude.

Another time, a girl came up from the floor below us to work with me, and all the sudden we get hit with some serious stench. I didn't have the heart to out the guy, so I'm sure she probably thought it was me.

NormanPride
4/6/2006, 12:50 PM
Yeah, so solution = fried chicken + corn.

sooneron
4/6/2006, 12:51 PM
There's a line and we are now past it my friends.

sanantoniosooner
4/6/2006, 12:53 PM
There's a line and we are now past it my friends.
It's not like we're talking about Uranus.

TopDaugIn2000
4/6/2006, 12:56 PM
we have a "crop duster" in my office as well.

CROP DUSTING: Surreptitiously passing gas while passing through a Cube Farm.

slickdawg
4/6/2006, 12:59 PM
we have a "crop duster" in my office as well.

CROP DUSTING: Surreptitiously passing gas while passing through a Cube Farm.

Ewww.

crawfish
4/6/2006, 01:01 PM
A few weeks ago, two male co-workers and I get into an elevator. We're on the top floor heading down to the first floor (it was empty)...well, someone had cut a nasty one in that elevator and left, and the smell didn't hit us until the doors had closed.

Needless to say, a couple of chicks got in on nine. All we could do was laugh. :O

Grimey
4/6/2006, 01:35 PM
slickdawg, you got some gross co-workers. I'd be looking for a new job

4/6/2006, 01:40 PM
I would have gladly gone to Barnes and Noble and shelled out $16.95 for this story.

Osce0la
4/6/2006, 01:42 PM
I was in Atlanta for the Peach Bowl back in 2002 (the cheerleaders from my high school had been invited to perform for the pregame and half time shows - and since I was dating one of the cheerleaders I got a free ride to the Peach Bowl), a friend of mine (he was also a cheerleader - and no, I'm still not positive of his gheyness/strightness) bought a fart machine at the local mall and took it back to the hotel. We stuck the fart machine in the little area where the emergency phone is located and just rode up and down the elevator pressing the button as others were riding. Needless to say, in a hotel of about 100-125 females, this was a classic. Then there was the one couple that argued over which one of them it was that did it...

Osce0la
4/6/2006, 01:43 PM
slickdawg, you got some gross co-workers. I'd be looking for a new job
Slick, you just have a very odd life all together, between the neighbors, the coworkers...You may need to move or something...

bri
4/6/2006, 01:43 PM
I saw this thread title and thought it was going to be about a Cabinet position...

slickdawg
4/6/2006, 02:10 PM
Did you ask her for confirmation of the plugging up?

NEGATIVE! You NEVER ask her questions, otherwise, you'll get more
information than you ever wanted to know about.

sanantoniosooner
4/6/2006, 02:11 PM
I saw this thread title and thought it was going to be about a Cabinet position...
as in political appointment or office secks?

slickdawg
4/6/2006, 02:12 PM
Slick, you just have a very odd life all together, between the neighbors, the coworkers...You may need to move or something...

We're trying REAL HARD - slickwife has a job wrapped up in Dallas, I'm
digging feverishly for one.

Just remember this - Hancock County, Mississippi - where inbreeding occurs
regulalry. It's damned scary.

Vaevictis
4/6/2006, 02:12 PM
My former boss had major stomach problems as a rule. If he ever ate anything except sashimi or whole grains, it generally resulted in massive amounts of foulness. This was not initially a problem, as there was a sushi place within a 10 minute walk of where we worked.

Then we moved offices. And they put his cubicle right under the air exchange intake. The outflow was on the opposite side of the 120x30 room.

One day, someone on the other side of the room, sitting directly under the outflow got up and left the room. A few minutes later, the person next to him left. A few minutes after that, the person next to *him* left. It went on like this until it got to me -- as my desk was right next to my boss's -- at which point the gag reflex kicked in and I ran out of the room with much haste.

Finally, my boss comes out and asks, "Oh my god, what is that smell?" We finally figured out that it was coming from the A/C system... and it was getting it from his cubicle. He finally agreed to bring in his own lunches from then on out.

And that's my fart story -- the inhuman fart that lasted for 20 minutes while it wafted through out the tech support cube farm.

OU Adonis
4/6/2006, 02:13 PM
I have something extreamly sexist I want to say, but I am trying to be good today.

ousoonerfan
4/6/2006, 02:13 PM
NEGATIVE! You NEVER ask her questions, otherwise, you'll get more
information than you ever wanted to know about.

We have/had one of those where I work. She used to drive me looney on a daily basis. We opened up another office and she moved there. Sanity is back, relatively.

slickdawg
4/6/2006, 02:14 PM
I have something extreamly sexist I want to say, but I am trying to be good today.

JUSS DEW IT!!@##@!!@

sanantoniosooner
4/6/2006, 02:15 PM
And that's my fart story -- the inhuman fart that lasted for 20 minutes while it wafted through out the tech support cube farm.
you might call it a dutch furnace.

OU Adonis
4/6/2006, 02:15 PM
I dunno, my spek is still recovering from my girlfriend vs wife joke a few days ago :D

yermom
4/6/2006, 03:04 PM
heh, i musta missed that one

yermom
4/6/2006, 03:05 PM
She's a bonafide South Louisiana coonass.

???

http://files.blog-city.com/files/O05/148581/p/f/spouse1.jpg

OU Adonis
4/6/2006, 03:20 PM
heh, i musta missed that one

Whats the difference between a wife and a girlfriend?

25 pounds

SoonerInKCMO
4/6/2006, 03:24 PM
More like fitty. :eddie:

Pricetag
4/6/2006, 03:25 PM
Whats the difference between a wife and a girlfriend?

25 pounds
Dude, you're really asking for it now. Didn't you say 20 pounds the last time?

BeetDigger
4/6/2006, 03:27 PM
My former boss had major stomach problems as a rule. If he ever ate anything except sashimi or whole grains, it generally resulted in massive amounts of foulness. This was not initially a problem, as there was a sushi place within a 10 minute walk of where we worked.

Then we moved offices. And they put his cubicle right under the air exchange intake. The outflow was on the opposite side of the 120x30 room.

One day, someone on the other side of the room, sitting directly under the outflow got up and left the room. A few minutes later, the person next to him left. A few minutes after that, the person next to *him* left. It went on like this until it got to me -- as my desk was right next to my boss's -- at which point the gag reflex kicked in and I ran out of the room with much haste.

Finally, my boss comes out and asks, "Oh my god, what is that smell?" We finally figured out that it was coming from the A/C system... and it was getting it from his cubicle. He finally agreed to bring in his own lunches from then on out.

Crop dusting without having to walk around.

BeetDigger
4/6/2006, 03:27 PM
More like fitty. :eddie:

I made a comment like this and got negged.

Soonerbabeinbama
4/6/2006, 03:31 PM
wow, cool thread - let's make fun of fat people and people who fart. Sigh....:(

If the woman has had gastric bypass surgery, I'm sure she can't help it.

NormanPride
4/6/2006, 03:34 PM

But she CAN help talking about it. I think that's the point here.

4/6/2006, 03:35 PM
I love fat people who tell me they fart.

I'm kinda sick that way.

OU Adonis
4/6/2006, 03:38 PM

Well being extremely obese IS a choice.

handcrafted
4/6/2006, 03:41 PM
You guys watch it. Fart jokes are funny and all, but about the time you start making fun of people and they get offended, you could be looking at a hostile work environment lawsuit. Excessive flatulence can be a disability under the ADA.

BeetDigger
4/6/2006, 03:42 PM

And thankfully, she doesn't do the "pull my finger" trick.

Osce0la
4/6/2006, 03:44 PM
And thankfully, she doesn't do the "pull my finger" trick.
not yet anyway...:mack:

Soonerbabeinbama
4/6/2006, 03:44 PM
Well being extremely obese IS a choice.
Not necessarily Mr. Adonis. There are sometimes reasons that a person can't lose weight. And in response to her "talking" about her indiscretions - it is probably her way of dealing with the embarrassment of pooting in public. I mean, what do you do? Act like it didn't happen? Not likely. Men are proud to do it, but it is extremely embarrassing for ladies. I'm sure the situation makes her very uncomfortable and nervous. I seriously doubt if she is doing this on purpose. Surgeries can do strange things to you. I think we just need to be a little more considerate about what other people are dealing with. Thats all.....

SoonerBK
4/6/2006, 03:46 PM
Nothing wrong with laying a little wolf bait. If you don't it turns into fat. If most peole would just realize that farts are funny, the world would be better off.

RRIIPPPP.

OU Adonis
4/6/2006, 03:48 PM
Not necessarily Mr. Adonis. There are sometimes reasons that a person can't lose weight. And in response to her "talking" about her indiscretions - it is probably her way of dealing with the embarrassment of pooting in public. I mean, what do you do? Act like it didn't happen? Not likely. Men are proud to do it, but it is extremely embarrassing for ladies. I'm sure the situation makes her very uncomfortable and nervous. I seriously doubt if she is doing this on purpose. Surgeries can do strange things to you. I think we just need to be a little more considerate about what other people are dealing with. Thats all.....

Well a couple of points, I don't want to hijack this thread, but..

1) She isn't reading this thread, so us being considerate really doesn't apply.

2) Anyone who is 400 pounds is that way by CHOICE. I agree that some people are genetically easier to be bigger/heavier people. They may have a hard time losing weight, but its still THEIR fault they are 400 pounds.
You don't see the number of 400 pound people in starving countries like you do here, and that pretty much proves my point.

Now lets make fun of people with no teeth. Maybe that will make everyone else feel good :D

Mjcpr
4/6/2006, 03:51 PM
I had forgotten how much you hated fat people.

:D

NormanPride
4/6/2006, 03:51 PM
There's a difference between talking because you're nervous and volunteering even more embarassing and disgusting information. And if we can't mock people for embarassing themselves, then we can't mock them for anything. :(

handcrafted
4/6/2006, 03:53 PM
RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPP

OU Adonis
4/6/2006, 03:54 PM

Its not so much that I hate fat people, I just don't like people making excuses. Hey, I need to lose about 15 pounds or so. I could say its because I am getting older that I put it on. No, its because I eat out, drink softdrinks/beer and sit on my *** all day :D

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/6/2006, 03:55 PM

:DHe is an "adonis" after all.

OU Adonis
4/6/2006, 03:56 PM
There's a difference between talking because you're nervous and volunteering even more embarassing and disgusting information. And if we can't mock people for embarassing themselves, then we can't mock them for anything. :(

Thats right NP. Otherwise we wouldn't be allowed to talk to stanley, 1tc, or howzit.

Soonerbabeinbama
4/6/2006, 04:00 PM
My intention is not to debate this. When I said "medical" reasons, I'm not just talking physical. I just don't like to make fun of people. Until you've walked in someone else's shoes you don't have a clue about what is going on with them. And trust me, farts are embarrassing to ladies. I'd rather be poked in the eye with a sharp stick than fart in public. Thank God I never have!!;)

NormanPride
4/6/2006, 04:00 PM
He is an "adonis" after all.

He's a buttercup?

OU Adonis
4/6/2006, 04:01 PM
He's a buttercup?

If you start calling me buttercup I will call you pretty kitty.... ;)

SoonerBK
You guys watch it. Fart jokes are funny and all, but about the time you start making fun of people and they get offended, you could be looking at a hostile work environment lawsuit. Excessive flatulence can be a disability under the ADA.

Sounds like it already a pretty gall dang hostile work environment to me!:mack:

piip.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
Maybe she talks about it because she knows everyone is whispering about it anyway.

That still doesn't excuse the graphic details though.

Pricetag
4/6/2006, 04:03 PM
Crop dusting without having to walk around.
I'd say it's more like an ICBF.

Soonerbabeinbama
4/6/2006, 04:05 PM
Maybe she talks about it because she knows everyone is whispering about it anyway.

That still doesn't excuse the graphic details though.
True - but it's not a perfect world. In a perfect world there would be no fats nor farts.

yermom
4/6/2006, 04:10 PM
i'm not so sure about a world without farts

SoonerBK
4/6/2006, 04:11 PM
That is going to be the name of my band: Fats & Farts

Is it like this:

"Mr. Slickdawg, you have a call on line 521 please"
TTTTTTTHHHHHHHHRRRUUUUPPP
"Oh excuse me!"

OU Adonis
4/6/2006, 04:12 PM
i'm not so sure about a world without farts

There is nothing more satisfying than clearing out a carload of your drinking buddies with a well timed Rip.

BeetDigger
4/6/2006, 04:18 PM
I'd rather be poked in the eye with a sharp stick than fart in public. Thank God I never have!!;)

Isn't it your husband that has never passed gas in his life, at least in front of you?

Soonerbabeinbama
4/6/2006, 04:21 PM
That is going to be the name of my band: Fats & Farts"
will I get any royalties for that?;)

Soonerbabeinbama
4/6/2006, 04:22 PM
Isn't it your husband that has never passed gas in his life, at least in front of you?
Yes - so what's your point?:cool:

SoonerBK
4/6/2006, 04:23 PM
Fat people are funny. Farts are hilarious. So if you have a fat person who farts loudly in public all the time, that should be the funniest thing in the world. Right?

<silent>pooooooooooot<silent>

SoonerBK
4/6/2006, 04:26 PM
will I get any royalties for that?;)

We'll need groopies. We are playing the Wisconson Spring Cheese festival in May. Are you in?

Soonerbabeinbama
4/6/2006, 04:26 PM
Fat people are funny. Farts are hilarious. So if you have a fat person who farts loudly in public all the time, that should be the funniest thing in the world. Right?

<silent>pooooooooooot<silent>
except to the farting fat person - imo.

Pricetag
4/6/2006, 04:27 PM
True - but it's not a perfect world. In a perfect world there would be no fats nor farts.
If God didn't want farts to be funny, He wouldn't have given us butt cheeks.

TheHumanAlphabet
4/6/2006, 04:27 PM
I know what I would be bringing...corn and chicken!

Soonerbabeinbama
4/6/2006, 04:31 PM
If God didn't want farts to be funny, He wouldn't have given us butt cheeks.
I'm not so sure that it was God's intention to make every sight and sound that comes out of every bodily orifice hillarious.:eek:

RacerX
4/6/2006, 04:32 PM
If you work in a baking soda factory and you farted, would anyone smell it?

How many farts are trapped in baking soda by the time we buy it?

Soonerbabeinbama
4/6/2006, 04:37 PM
We'll need groopies. We are playing the Wisconson Spring Cheese festival in May. Are you in?
Groopies hell!! I want the big bucks. I came up with your band name for crying out loud!!

Okay yeah, save me a seat on the bus.

SoonerBK
4/6/2006, 04:40 PM
We will be playing our slammin hit "No Fat Chicks", and then a tearful version of "If farting is wrong I don't want to be right." At our concerts people hold up lighters to get rid of the smell. The smell of ROCK and of Fat Farts!!

SoonerBK
4/6/2006, 04:41 PM
I'm not so sure that it was God's intention to make every sight and sound that comes out of every bodily orifice hillarious.:eek:

He sure lucked out on that one.

Soonerbabeinbama
4/6/2006, 04:41 PM
We will be playing our slammin hit "No Fat Chicks", and then a tearful version of "If farting is wrong I don't want to be right." At our concerts people hold up lighters to get rid of the smell. The smell of ROCK and of Fat Farts!!
lighters + fat farts = KABOOM!!!!!!

BeetDigger
4/6/2006, 04:57 PM
Yes - so what's your point?:cool:

No point, just making sure that I had the right husband.

I tell you, between him not farting around you and you never farting in public, you two are the least gassy people I know of. There's some enzyme that significantly reduces the amount of flatulence caused by foods. It's in Beano (heh). Whatever that enzyme is, you two must get a decent amount of it in your diet somehow.

Soonerbabeinbama
4/6/2006, 05:01 PM
No point, just making sure that I had the right husband.

I tell you, between him not farting around you and you never farting in public, you two are the least gassy people I know of. There's some enzyme that significantly reduces the amount of flatulence caused by foods. It's in Beano (heh). Whatever that enzyme is, you two must get a decent amount of it in your diet somehow.
I said I never farted in public:D
We don't even want an image of SBIB farting though do we now?;)

proud gonzo
4/6/2006, 05:04 PM

I'm sure she couldn't help being a fatass either, but she did something to fix THAT.

BeetDigger
4/6/2006, 05:08 PM
I said I never farted in public:D
We don't even want an image of SBIB farting though do we now?;)

Yeah, I think posting a picture of that would get you one week on the sidelines. By image, you did mean picture right?

Soonerbabeinbama
4/6/2006, 05:10 PM
Yeah, I think posting a picture of that would get you one week on the sidelines. By image, you did mean picture right?

Well, I was really thinking more of a mental image, we definitely don't want a picture!!:D

proud gonzo
4/6/2006, 05:11 PM
And trust me, farts are embarrassing to ladies.
not ALL ladies. I know a couple of em who think it's funny.

NormanPride
4/6/2006, 05:16 PM
My grandmother thinks they're high comedy.

BeetDigger
4/6/2006, 05:19 PM
not ALL ladies. I live with one who thinks it's funny.

:eddie:

Soonerbabeinbama
4/6/2006, 05:25 PM
I'm sure she couldn't help being a fatass either, but she did something to fix THAT.
craphell - you are harsh!!

proud gonzo
4/6/2006, 05:30 PM
no, I'm honest.

Soonerbabeinbama
4/6/2006, 05:36 PM
no, I'm honest.
no, you're a skinny little 21 year old young lady who hasn't lived long enough to get fat yet!!:D Count your lucky stars!! Age isn't necessarily kind.:(

PrideTrombone
4/6/2006, 05:39 PM
I once farted for 20 continuous seconds. Hooray for the Greek House.

NormanPride
4/6/2006, 05:45 PM
http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/42/36/12m.jpg

I farted once on the set of "Blue Lagoon"...

slickdawg
4/6/2006, 05:46 PM
???

http://files.blog-city.com/files/O05/148581/p/f/spouse1.jpg

About the same size and hair style - not as screechig voice wise.

slickdawg
4/6/2006, 05:49 PM
But she CAN help talking about it. I think that's the point here.

EGGZACTLY - Just a simple "excuse me" instead of almost going

DAMN, DID YOU SMELL THAT ONE?

slickdawg
4/6/2006, 05:54 PM
That is going to be the name of my band: Fats & Farts

Is it like this:

"Mr. Slickdawg, you have a call on line 521 please"
TTTTTTTHHHHHHHHRRRUUUUPPP
"Oh excuse me!"

One day, she's sitting there filling out someones travel voucher, and
is talking aloud to herslf while she's doing it, lets a phart rip so loud that
it likely registered on the ricter scale, and just kept going.

People laughed about that one for days....

Kimberlyz4OU
4/6/2006, 05:56 PM
GAH.........this is comedy gold, I tell ya!

proud gonzo
4/6/2006, 11:02 PM
no, you're a skinny little 21 year old young lady who hasn't lived long enough to get fat yet!!:D Count your lucky stars!! Age isn't necessarily kind.:(
I can say with complete confidence that no matter how old I am I will never be 400 lbs. There is not way I will quadruple in size. And the fact that I am young and skinny does not change the fact that some people are fatasses.

Ike
4/7/2006, 12:51 AM
I just saw the title of this thread and thought about the fact that we have one of those making a visit here on friday. Apparently its a big deal.

OUTromBoNado
4/7/2006, 02:53 AM
A few weeks ago, two male co-workers and I get into an elevator. We're on the top floor heading down to the first floor (it was empty)...well, someone had cut a nasty one in that elevator and left, and the smell didn't hit us until the doors had closed.

Needless to say, a couple of chicks got in on nine. All we could do was laugh. :O

I believe in the medical profession, they call that Elevator fartitous.

I was in Atlanta for the Peach Bowl back in 2002 (the cheerleaders from my high school had been invited to perform for the pregame and half time shows - and since I was dating one of the cheerleaders I got a free ride to the Peach Bowl), a friend of mine (he was also a cheerleader - and no, I'm still not positive of his gheyness/strightness) bought a fart machine at the local mall and took it back to the hotel. We stuck the fart machine in the little area where the emergency phone is located and just rode up and down the elevator pressing the button as others were riding. Needless to say, in a hotel of about 100-125 females, this was a classic. Then there was the one couple that argued over which one of them it was that did it...

Hey, if you've got a Cingular phone, you can download some pretty raunch fart-ringtones off their website.

BoogercountySooner
4/7/2006, 05:26 AM
Hi my name is Booger and I'm fat and I fart!

4/7/2006, 05:57 AM
Good morning, Mr. Booger.

BoogercountySooner
4/7/2006, 05:59 AM
Excuse me!

slickdawg
4/7/2006, 09:26 AM
Good manners, booger. :D

slickdawg
4/7/2006, 09:29 AM
I should mention she'ss off on Monday and Friday, she works in a different department on those days.

We call it "relief days".

Soonerbabeinbama
4/7/2006, 09:36 AM
I can say with complete confidence that no matter how old I am I will never be 400 lbs. There is not way I will quadruple in size. And the fact that I am young and skinny does not change the fact that some people are fatasses.
Never say never!! True - some people are fatasses - some people are skinny asses and some people are just asses.

proud gonzo
4/7/2006, 09:43 AM
Never say never!! True - some people are fatasses - some people are skinny asses and some people are just asses.
yeah, and some people are dumbasses too. :rolleyes:

I would shoot myself before I reached 400 lbs. I will not be fat. NEVER.

Soonerbabeinbama
4/7/2006, 09:48 AM

yep, there are dumbasses and there are smartasses.

mdklatt
4/7/2006, 10:03 AM
yep, there are dumbasses and there are smartasses.

Smart is sexy. Smartass is sexier. :texan:

yermom
4/7/2006, 10:06 AM

for some reason this reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Lisa sees herself as white trash in the future on the couch yelling all her kids running around the house

yermom
4/7/2006, 10:06 AM
Smart is sexy. Smartass is sexier. :texan:

dude, she's got a boyfriend...

OU Adonis
4/7/2006, 10:09 AM
Saying someone is bound to be fat is saying someone is bound to be an alcoholic.

mdklatt
4/7/2006, 10:09 AM
dude, she's got a boyfriend...

Actually, I think she's married.

Mjcpr
4/7/2006, 10:10 AM
for some reason this reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Lisa sees herself as white trash in the future on the couch yelling all her kids running around the house

I warsh mah back with a stick!

yermom
4/7/2006, 10:10 AM
Actually, I think she's married.

i thought she was calling PG a smartass

IBTB :eek:

yermom
4/7/2006, 10:12 AM
I warsh mah back with a stick!

i couldn't remember if they reused Bart's rag on a stick thing

i think there was something similar though

she was probably married to Milhouse

mdklatt
4/7/2006, 10:16 AM

Huh what? Oh....you were saying pg had a bofriend. I thought you were talking about Sbib.

Stoop Dawg
4/7/2006, 10:19 AM
Chick fight! Someone grab the pillows!!

mdklatt
4/7/2006, 10:20 AM
Chick fight! Someone grab their pillows!!

Mjcpr
4/7/2006, 10:21 AM
i couldn't remember if they reused Bart's rag on a stick thing

i think there was something similar though

she was probably married to Milhouse

Maybe it was Bart I'm thinking of.

:O

OU Adonis
4/7/2006, 10:22 AM
Chick fight! Someone grab the pillows!!

Who is pat fighting again?

Pricetag
4/7/2006, 12:02 PM
I should mention she'ss off on Monday and Friday, she works in a different department on those days.

We call it "relief days".
Sounds like every day is a "relief day" for her.

Soonerbabeinbama
4/7/2006, 12:04 PM

IBTB :eek:
I think they are both smartasses - IMHO :D

mdklatt
4/7/2006, 12:24 PM
I think they are both smartasses - IMHO :D

I'll second this.

SoonerInKCMO
4/12/2006, 09:17 PM
I will not be fat. NEVER.

I beg to differ...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/ToddG/24338313-M.jpg

proud gonzo
4/12/2006, 10:45 PM
I beg to differ...

i will never be fat without the assistance of photoshop/paintbrush :rolleyes:

sanantoniosooner
4/12/2006, 10:46 PM
i will never be fat without the assistance of photoshop/paintbrush :rolleyes:
I'll bet gimp could make you fat.

Czar Soonerov
4/12/2006, 10:59 PM
http://x10.putfile.com/4/10122585335.jpg

I had to do it...

slickdawg
4/12/2006, 11:06 PM
I think I just threw up a little bit.

bigdsooner
4/12/2006, 11:07 PM
i'd hit it

OUinFLA
4/12/2006, 11:09 PM
If she were hawt would it make a difference?

http://pip.rubberfeet.org/01/fart.gif

slickdawg
4/12/2006, 11:12 PM
I think it would.

There's much more to it than her weight, she's a nosy-assed gossip bitch.

bigdsooner
4/12/2006, 11:12 PM
If she were hawt would it make a difference?

http://pip.rubberfeet.org/01/fart.gif

no

sanantoniosooner
4/12/2006, 11:14 PM
http://x10.putfile.com/4/10122585335.jpg

I had to do it...
Where did you get Stanley's examination photo?

OUinFLA
4/12/2006, 11:14 PM
no

"no" as in it wouldnt make a difference, you'd still hit it?

slickdawg
4/12/2006, 11:18 PM
Nexium? anyone???

bigdsooner
4/12/2006, 11:21 PM
"no" as in it wouldnt make a difference, you'd still hit it?

i'd still hit it..unless she's just dog dog dog $h*t ugly, then no

kinda also depends on how much beer i drank too :)

slickdawg
4/12/2006, 11:38 PM
i'd still hit it..unless she's just dog dog dog $h*t ugly, then no

kinda also depends on how much beer i drank too :)

You wouldn't hit it then.

More nexium, please!

bigdsooner
4/12/2006, 11:41 PM
You wouldn't hit it then.

More nexium, please!

:confused: :D

slickdawg
4/12/2006, 11:43 PM
I wish I had a picture of her at her peak, y'all would be requesting more
nexium too.