PDA

View Full Version : no offense Herr but I don't come here to read information about the horns schedule

usmc-sooner
4/6/2006, 10:52 AM
I don't care

Howzit
4/6/2006, 10:56 AM
ditto.

Herr Scholz
4/6/2006, 10:57 AM
A) As I mentioned in that thread, it's telling about the future of the Texas/OU games in Dallas. That's why I thought the TCU game would be of interest to someover here. And if you don't care about the RRS, maybe you're not a huge Sooner fan after all.

B) And as I also suggested to gdc today, if you see Texas in the thread title and don't want to read about Texas, don't click. You don't own this site and don't have proprietary rights to every thread on here. There's a large segment of Sooner posters who enjoy getting info on your biggest rival.

jk the sooner fan
4/6/2006, 11:00 AM
There's a large segment of Sooner posters who enjoy getting info on your biggest rival.

i used to just think you were delusional

now i know you are

Herr Scholz
4/6/2006, 11:04 AM
So, the 28 replies to that thread is my imagination?

And, jk, you're trying to tell me that a large segment of Sooner posters over here don't care about the RRS leaving the Cotton Bowl?

Sooner in Tampa
4/6/2006, 11:05 AM
Herr...sometimes you really act like a dickhead.

The Consumate Showman
4/6/2006, 11:09 AM
HERR......Go away

jaux
4/6/2006, 11:12 AM
.... And if you don't care about the RRS, maybe you're not a huge Sooner fan after all.
B) And as I also suggested to gdc today, if you see Texas in the thread title and don't want to read about Texas, don't click. You don't own this site and don't have proprietary rights to every thread on here. There's a large segment of Sooner posters who enjoy getting info on your biggest rival.
IMO, Herr, you crossed the line; smack is expected so we can smack back but assuming we give a flying rats *** for anything else whornish is just plain goofy thinking.

David Earl
4/6/2006, 11:16 AM
Stop the pointless bickering!