PDA

View Full Version : KMOD Fans

StoopTroup
4/6/2006, 09:41 AM
The Wife just played the flute on air this morning for Phil and Brent (AKA: Roy D. Mercer). She and her accompanist Cathy played a Duet for their Greek Theatre skit. They will be doing it LIVE tonight at the Cains Ballroom while Phil and Brent do a Live version of Greek Theatre.

They did a recording after being "On Air" and evidently they are going to use the Studio Recording they took this morning from now on instead of the ancient version they have used since the inception of their skit.

Brent started making his patented Fart noises as they were playing and I'm so glad my Wife didn't look at me because I'm sure I would have made her laugh.

Anyway...Good Times.

Thanks to Phil and Brent and Program Director Brett Thompson for a very cool experience in the Studio this morning.

http://www.kmod.com/template/images/pandbwroyd_flicker.jpg

Okla-homey
4/6/2006, 09:44 AM
The Wife just played the flute on air this morning for Phil and Brent (AKA: Roy D. Mercer). She and her accompanist Cathy played a Duet for their Greek Theatre skit. They will be doing it LIVE tonight at the Cains Ballroom while Phil and Brent do a Live version of Greek Theatre.

They did a recording after being "On Air" and evidently they are going to use the Studio Recording they took this morning from now on instead of the ancient version they have used since the inception of their skit.

Brent started making his patented Fart noises as they were playing and I'm so glad my Wife didn't look at me because I'm sure I would have made her laugh.

Anyway...Good Times.

Thanks to Phil and Brent and Program Director Brett Thompson for a very cool experience in the Studio this morning.

http://members.fortunecity.com/bluheart/mercer/phil_brent.jpg

were the Testicles Twins there?

StoopTroup
4/6/2006, 09:45 AM
were the Testicles Twins there?
Oh yeah...LMAO.

Mjcpr
4/6/2006, 09:46 AM
This is going to make SAS so sad. His wife never plays the flute.

Does she SAS?

:D

sanantoniosooner
4/6/2006, 09:53 AM

Does she SAS?

Occasionally she'll look at it and roll her eyes.

GDC
4/6/2006, 10:03 AM
They played one of the funnier Roy D. Mercer segments this morning also.

Osce0la
4/6/2006, 10:07 AM
Occasionally she'll look at it and roll her eyes.
I was going to give you pity spek, sorry, ymssra...:les:

Sooner in Tampa
4/6/2006, 10:16 AM
Occasionally she'll look at it and roll her eyes.we are married to the same woman?:eek::D :( ;)

OklahomaTuba
4/6/2006, 10:17 AM
We should set up a meeting with Roy D and the new basketball coach or something.

picasso
4/6/2006, 10:19 AM

Does she SAS?

hehe.

StoopTroup
4/7/2006, 07:51 AM
Great fun last night...

Backstage passes...

David Tegarden on Drums, Glenn R. Townson on guitar, Bill Davis - vocals, Wanda Watson - Vocals...many more...

Lots of old KMOD folks to roast Phil and Brent...

30 minute clip of old remote footage that Phil and Brent had done over 20 years in Tulsa. Jilda Unruh Show...Pretty Freaky:eek: I forgot about that one. The Rainbow Station, Tulsa's Rock Station etc. They were even still spinning vinyl albums and reel to reel tape in the beginning.

April 22nd "Bikes and Badges" is a promotion to support the Funds to help build memorials to fallen police officers and firefighters. They are raffling off two Troy Hendricks custom Choppers. Very cool bikes.

http://www.gtrnews.com/greater-tulsa-reporter/1127/bikes-and-badges

Thanks to all the folks at Clear Channel who made yesterday a very fun day and night, especially DC, Brett and Phil and Brent.

My Wife will be wearing her Toga for me tonight...:D