PDA

View Full Version : AI Results

jk the sooner fan
4/5/2006, 09:37 PM
damn......next week they are singing the music of queen......i so hoped Mandisa would be around to sing "Fat Bottomed Girls"

sanantoniosooner
4/5/2006, 09:39 PM
"Mandisa"...........sounds like a japanese horror flick.

GDC
4/5/2006, 11:26 PM
ouch

Rusher
4/6/2006, 12:56 AM
At least Elliott stays for another week. Phew.....

Okla-homey
4/6/2006, 05:23 AM
damn......next week they are singing the music of queen......i so hoped Mandisa would be around to sing "Fat Bottomed Girls"

that would have been deelish.

Meanwhile, wtf is the Contessa of Cornpone, Kellie Dawn Pickler gonna sang?

Sooner in Tampa
4/6/2006, 06:12 AM
damn......next week they are singing the music of queen......i so hoped Mandisa would be around to sing "Fat Bottomed Girls"dood...that is almost evil...almost :D

jk the sooner fan
4/6/2006, 06:14 AM
i have no idea what kellie will sing.........there's going to be ONE contestant that wont have a problem with this and thats likely Chris - Queen is tough music to sing in a competition like this......its a weird choice

soonerbrat
4/7/2006, 10:23 AM

I wonder how many other people had that same thought

I know I did. I'm glad I did a search before I posted that ;)

Osce0la
4/7/2006, 10:52 AM
that would have been deelish.

Meanwhile, wtf is the Contessa of Cornpone, Kellie Dawn Pickler gonna sang?
Does it matter? Just wear another shirt like the one you had on this week and you're good for another week. I can't wait to hear Bucky butcher a Queen song :rolleyes: Didn't he already do Bohemian Rhapsody? I seem to remember him doing a Queen song because I b*tched for days about how Freddie Mercury should come back from the dead and slap the sh*t outta him for doing that to his music.

Mjcpr
4/7/2006, 10:54 AM
Didn't he already do Bohemian Rhapsody? I seem to remember him doing a Queen song because I b*tched for days about how Freddie Mercury should come back from the dead and slap the sh*t outta him for doing that to his music.

Was it that Constantine or another one of last year's tools?

Sooner in Tampa
4/7/2006, 10:54 AM
Bucky's days are numbered.

Jimminy Crimson
4/7/2006, 10:57 AM
Ace should do well with his falsetto this week.

Who thu heck-far is kawhueen? ;)

Mjcpr
4/7/2006, 10:58 AM
Bucky's days are numbered.

You'd think, but I've been saying that for weeks.

Sooner in Tampa
4/7/2006, 11:02 AM
You'd think, but I've been saying that for weeks.I was SHOCKED he even made it into the top 12. :mad:

Mjcpr
4/7/2006, 11:04 AM
Obviously, the AI voting public are idiots. For Mandingo and Katherine to be in the bottom 3 while Bucky isn't is embarassing.

Jimminy Crimson
4/7/2006, 11:05 AM
I think www.votefortheworst.com has more of an effect than we think.

That is probably a reason why Picklehead and Bucky are still around.

soonerbrat
4/7/2006, 11:30 AM
Obviously, the AI voting public are idiots. For Mandingo and Katherine to be in the bottom 3 while Bucky isn't is embarassing.

yeah but mandisa's rendition of "any man of mine" was awful.

Sooner in Tampa
4/7/2006, 11:32 AM
yeah but mandisa's rendition of "any man of mine" was awful.HEH...that is being kind.

handcrafted
4/7/2006, 11:47 AM
I'm not surprised to see Mandingo out. I thought she'd have kicked it before now. Let's face it, with her body shape, she'd have to really crank each week to stay in.

Mjcpr
4/7/2006, 11:57 AM
yeah but mandisa's rendition of "any man of mine" was awful.

Yes, it was....she deserved to be booted for that but if you consider all of the weeks, I'd say no. But that was pretty bad I'm afraid.