PDA

View Full Version : Oregon Uniforms

emoinwinter
4/5/2006, 07:56 PM
This is always a fun topic. Any chance that Oregon is going to bust out new uniforms when we come to town? On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being ugliest possible) how horrible are they going to look?

OUGreg723
4/5/2006, 08:01 PM

badger
4/5/2006, 08:02 PM
who needs new uniforms when you've got great ones to start with?
http://www.uoregon.edu/02_04/images/photos04/large/march_band.jpg
http://www.ssur.org/news/items/2003/200305/images/UofOregon_a-oregongolduni.jpg

Instant
4/5/2006, 08:11 PM
Not to burst your bubble but Brad Smith was the leading rusher in the Big 12.

jccouger
4/5/2006, 08:16 PM
I actually like their unis.

sooner518
4/5/2006, 08:25 PM
I like all of their unis except for the neon yellow ones.

Jello Biafra
4/5/2006, 08:28 PM

not to bust your sister's hymen but yer a rookie. shut up till spoken to........

Instant
4/5/2006, 08:38 PM
not to bust your sister's hymen but yer a rookie. shut up till spoken to........

So 677 posts makes you a man?:eek:

Jello Biafra
4/5/2006, 08:45 PM

didn't say that. But, i don't run around busting peoples beans over their signatures either. and i certainly don't start my statements off with "i don't mean to burst your bubble" because A. you did mean to and B. you went ahead and did it.

no one knows you at 20 something posts and quite frankly when you show up oranged out in the spek area and you throw out a statement like you did, am i gonna take a pride member or you?

see the point?

btw, now its 678

badger
4/5/2006, 09:43 PM

No, but 1,600 makes you one kick @$$ badger chick :D

As a token of hospitality to those who do not have this many posts yet, please accept this dorky picture of brad smith:
http://atmizzou.missouri.edu/sep04/images/brad.jpg

Big Red Ron
4/5/2006, 09:59 PM
Not to burst your bubble but Brad Smith was the leading rusher in the Big 12.Guess how many games AD played in and which position Brad Smith will play in the NFL?

TheGodfather889
4/5/2006, 10:51 PM
Not to burst your bubble but Adrian Peterson is going to be a star in the NFL,whereas Brad Smith is scout team at best.:D

IronSooner
4/5/2006, 11:03 PM
And here I was gonna win this little pi$$ing contest till Ron showed up with his 5k posts. Oh well. All you bastards ruined Christmas! Rabble rabble rabble...

Jimminy Crimson
4/5/2006, 11:20 PM
<cough, cough>

They're adding one or two more helmets next year, as well as having 'chrome' as part of a new uni. Possibly a shiny chrome and green jersey with the diamond plate pants? Them is some wierd cats up in orey-gone.

Jello Biafra
4/5/2006, 11:31 PM
<cough, cough>

They're adding one or two more helmets next year, as well as having 'chrome' as part of a new uni. Possibly a shiny chrome and green jersey with the diamond plate pants? Them is some wierd cats up in orey-gone.

ok. I'll back off. this seems to be turning into a penile implant measuring contest :)

but....if you count my post count under a different name...... ;)

Desert Sapper
4/6/2006, 06:24 AM

And precisely why would anybody outside of Misery give a s***?

My guess is that Oregon will have some glow in the dark yellow, something that looks like industrial grade steel plating on their knees and shoulders, and possibly some shiny new hats. And if they put even half as much thought into their game plan as they will into their fashion statement, they might actually have a chance against us.

StoopTroup
4/6/2006, 10:00 AM
I bet they wear something like this...

http://www.frankdoor.com/DiamondPlate72.JPG

tbl
4/6/2006, 10:27 AM
Not to burst your bubble, but I just stapled my index finger.

Quack 10
4/6/2006, 10:50 AM
As I see it, it's a modern tradition, and one of the fun annual questions of Autumn.

Will JoPa and Bobby be back again?

Who's better: Texas or Oklahoma? Michigan or Ohio State? Alabama or Auburn? Miami or Florida State?

Will VT's QB be on work release for the opener?

When will UCLA tank?

What will those whacky Ducks be wearing?

Rumor has it that the black "diamond plate" pants they wore in the Holiday Bowl will return, but those funk-a-delic duct tape-numbered jerseys they wore in the CW may not.

As Jimminy mentioned, there's talk of yellow and/or black, white or chrome helmets, and at least a new set of duds or two. I think the "Clemens-era" uniforms (which they wore the white version of in Norman) are gone.

ultimatesooner1
4/6/2006, 11:07 AM
you should get chrome helmets and phil could buy all of the players platinum grills. if it is a day game, you could have an advantage because the glare could blind our players

NormanPride
4/6/2006, 01:19 PM
They need spinners.

The Consumate Showman
4/6/2006, 01:24 PM
Didn't I hear in the Holiday Bowl that AFLAC was going to have like 12 different uni combos?

BOOMERBRADLEY
4/7/2006, 07:56 PM
you should get chrome helmets and phil could buy all of the players platinum grills. if it is a day game, you could have an advantage because the glare could blind our players

They're going to need all the help they can get because OU is going to stomp them in the dirt

Flagstaffsooner
4/7/2006, 08:04 PM
They need spinners.
http://www.ebait.com/images/ClassicLures/2-5ozChartWhiteLG.jpg
:D

Spartan(Sooner at Heart)
4/8/2006, 06:38 AM
Has anyone seen the new Ohio State uniform? I can't believe they took the grey from the jersey! Looks like Md or NCST. Shame when traditional powerhouses pull this...

Desert Sapper
4/8/2006, 07:28 AM
I'm guessing Silver pants and helmets still?

Flagstaffsooner
4/8/2006, 07:49 AM
I'm guessing Silver pants and helmets still?and chartreuse thongs.;)