PDA

View Full Version : DUKE WOMEN GOT HOSED!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/5/2006, 06:09 PM
Great NC game, and Maryland played hard, as they always do, but there were too many flagrantly bad calls in Maryland's favor to suit me. I didn't really care who won, but I JUST HATE CRA*PY REFS. In a game this tight, the officiating changed the outcome, probably.:(

4/5/2006, 06:52 PM
In 4 lines we go from caps w/ an exclamation point to "probably :( " I'm certain they got hosed, and it's probable it changed the outcome, imo. So, what did you think of the game?

4/5/2006, 07:50 PM
Maryland definitely lost some effectiveness on defense in the 2nd half, but as tight as the game was, I still think the officiating reminded me of some of those football games played in the Cotton Bowl in early Oct. each yr. At a crucial time, Maryland got a gift from the refs that could easily have effected the mind-set of Duke.

SoonerStud615
4/5/2006, 10:23 PM
http://www.thediabetesblog.com/images/2005/12/baby%20crying.jpg

sanantoniosooner
4/5/2006, 10:32 PM
DUKE WOMEN GOT HOSED!
I was hoping for a NSFW thread:(

4/6/2006, 12:21 AM
http://www.thediabetesblog.com/images/2005/12/baby%20crying.jpgWe got a right. Yeah, I know it does no good to complain. Either nobody agrees with me, or, most likey, nobody gives a rat's patootie.

Jimminy Crimson
4/6/2006, 12:32 AM
Does this have anything to do with the lacrosse team? :confused:

RacerX
4/6/2006, 06:52 AM
There seemed to be enough bad calls to go around.

However, the dual throwdown when the Maryland player hit the court super hard....should've been a foul on the Maryland player, not the Duke player. IMHO.

4/6/2006, 10:34 AM
There seemed to be enough bad calls to go around.

However, the dual throwdown when the Maryland player hit the court super hard....should've been a foul on the Maryland player, not the Duke player. IMHO.Just as flagrant, was the foul on Langhorne that wasn't called, where she ran through a Duke player from behind to make a steal, and drove down for a layup. That was shortly before the play you described. T'was bad officiating, especially for a NC game. Kinda like the wrestling ref in the NCAA finals where the aggy got pinned in actuality, but instead, only 2 back points were awarded the Michigan guy(Churella). The title was stolen by the refs. :mack: :mad:

Rock Hard Corn Frog
4/6/2006, 10:35 AM
I'm with SAS. Did this have anything to do with the Duke Lacrosse team?

4/6/2006, 10:38 AM
I'm with SAS. Did this have anything to do with the Duke Lacrosse team?Who knows? If it did, then I think EVEN LESS of the officiating. There is no excuse for that kind of officiating.

SoonerShark
4/6/2006, 09:18 PM
Actually, there is a rule that all refs rule in favor of Duke in secondary sports like basketball, lacrosse and tennis.