PDA

View Full Version : in honor

Jello Biafra
4/5/2006, 05:22 PM
of wednesday. the day after no one is to mention the homeowners from the south, i thought i would brighten everyones day.

see, i thought surely the rest of the world didn't think that texas would be good after the cinderella season last year and them losing an autistic qb. but no matter where i turned, "vince wasn't the offense. he wuz just a cog in the masheen" "we have better talent in redshirt this year than we had on last years team"

but then, I found this and giggled. OUTLOUD and kinda hard because this sums up the way i have been feeling since the day AFTER the national championship. FINALLY! someone else thinks they will suck like always. it is only a few short sentences but how true it rings......

10. Vince Young is to Mack Brown what Quentin Tarantino was to John Travolta.
Now watch as Brown cranks out a series of commercially successful, but wholly unsatisfying Michael and Phenomenon*-like seasons without his star to carry the team.

read for yourself.... i personally, will sleep well tonight. :)

http://collegefootballnews.com/2006/Columnists/Fiu/COW/Cavalcade_of_Whimsy.htm

BajaOklahoma
4/5/2006, 06:27 PM
Hey, I own a home down here! :(

Jello Biafra
4/5/2006, 08:14 PM
Hey, I own a home down here! :(

sorry bout yer luck brother..... i guess you have a whoren living next you as well?

hey! i giggled. i giggled like a nickzepp...

BajaOklahoma
4/5/2006, 08:22 PM
One is a widow lady, very nice.
The other is a LA transplant.
But my best friend down here is from Tulsa.

Jello Biafra
4/5/2006, 08:25 PM
can't be ALL that bad for ya then ;)

AllAboutThe'O'
4/6/2006, 02:19 AM
10. Vince Young is to Mack Brown what Quentin Tarantino was to John Travolta.
Now watch as Brown cranks out a series of commercially successful, but wholly unsatisfying Michael and Phenomenon*-like seasons without his star to carry the team.
And the future RRS games will be :mack: 's "Battlefield Earth.":D

Desert Sapper
4/6/2006, 03:38 AM
That may be the funniest analogy for saxet that I've seen so far. I would have said VY was the 2-stage NOS Package to Mack's RX7. 'Cause let's face it -- VY may not be all that smart, but he brought some serious speed to an otherwise 'vanilla' (and easy to defend) offense. Oh, and he brought that supercharged nitro to Mack's career.