PDA

View Full Version : Off to play "move the fence"

slickdawg
4/5/2006, 02:53 PM
y'all be good, or good at it.

sd

Osce0la
4/5/2006, 02:55 PM
be sure to leave any nails that are pulled out in your neighbors yard...

slickdawg
4/5/2006, 04:23 PM
I just got home, auger in hand, and thank the lord, the new neighbors
are home! this might be fun!

I can't remember where all the nails are that I pulled out last night. ;)

Vaevictis
4/5/2006, 04:28 PM
Dude, I'm telling you. Sulfur tabs in their water. Nothing says "Welcome home!" like the stench of rotten eggs. Nothing.

Osce0la
4/5/2006, 04:37 PM
I just got home, auger in hand, and thank the lord, the new neighbors
are home! this might be fun!

I can't remember where all the nails are that I pulled out last night. ;)
Go buy some, throw them in their yard...and then take vaevictis' advice and put the sulfur tabs in their water...

slickdawg
4/5/2006, 05:13 PM
Dude, I'm telling you. Sulfur tabs in their water. Nothing says "Welcome home!" like the stench of rotten eggs. Nothing.

I just gotta find somwhere that has them, Katrina wiped out the five
closest stores that would have them. Hell, she took out TWO
Super Wal Marts, Two Super KMarts, and countelss other stores.

But I love your idea.

slickdawg
4/5/2006, 05:14 PM
Go buy some, throw them in their yard...and then take vaevictis' advice and put the sulfur tabs in their water...

I love you guys! :D

slickdawg
4/5/2006, 05:17 PM
Fence down now, gotta pull the posts up now. AKA the hard part.

Neighbor behind me came over to chat, couldn't believe the BS.

Vaevictis
4/5/2006, 05:28 PM
I just gotta find somwhere that has them, Katrina wiped out the five
closest stores that would have them. Hell, she took out TWO
Super Wal Marts, Two Super KMarts, and countelss other stores.

Dude, obviously your dedication to the cause is slacking if you can't be bothered to drive to Pensacola or something. Pfft.

:D

BajaOklahoma
4/5/2006, 06:37 PM
I think we need to mail him some. We don't want their to be a way to trace them to him, right?

Okla-homey
4/5/2006, 06:44 PM
y'all be good, or good at it.

sd

you should provide pics. That is the only way we can truly appreciate your challenge. (you know like PG and the "Bataan Dirt March")

slickdawg
4/5/2006, 07:59 PM
I couldn't take one last night as I started demolition, it was dark.

But after the fance is back up, I will, and put a line where
it was, so you can get an idea.

I'm freakin' tired, got all the old posts up, new holes dug, and
gotta go set them now. It's dark again. crap.

It's just not my week.

slickdawg
4/5/2006, 09:55 PM
OK, I'm definately no longer a young whippersnapper.

Most everything is hurting at this moment - not wise to work on a fence in the dark.

I think I'll go die.

pb4ou
4/5/2006, 09:59 PM
take a nice long soothing bath........in BCS' new hot tub

BajaOklahoma
4/5/2006, 10:33 PM
Are you done yet? 'Cause I think the guys would have been finished by now..... assuming they ever showed up in the first place.

slickdawg
4/6/2006, 09:30 AM
I got two of the 10 posts set last night, and will finish the rest this afternoon.

The it's just a matter of nailing the sections back up onto the posts. The fence is a shadowbox design, so each 8' piece doesn't weigh much.

Then I can take pictures and show y'all my work.

I'm gonna take a picture of the neighbors house and post in the fark forum.

slickdawg
4/6/2006, 09:32 AM
I was trucking along pretty well last night in the dark with a flashlight,
until I slipped and went full-force face down into the ground. That hurt(s)
and is definately gonna leave a mark or 20.

OUDoc needs to write me some really good pain pillz. :D

sanantoniosooner
4/6/2006, 09:47 AM
When they get moved in you should visit them and shave your sak on their couch.

Osce0la
4/6/2006, 10:03 AM
I'm gonna take a picture of the neighbors house and post in the fark forum.

Why not provide a pic of the neighbors as well?

I know how the a**hat neighbors thing goes. The neighbors across the street from my mom are horrible. It is a single mother and she basically doesn't give a crap what her children do. They haven't always been this way, I was actually really good friends with all of them in high school, but after the first one graduated they all went to hell. The younger girl started dating this guy that is a total moran, and is all into his motorcycles and his s*** car. So they decide to ride their motorcycles up and down the road at extremely high speeds, doing wheelies and such along the way (there are several blind spots on this street). Then they get 4 wheelers (where they get the money for all of this is beyond me)...They decide to take the 4 wheelers wherever they want, through anybody's yard...They work on their cars no earlier than 11 pm, and usually will continue until about 2 am. A high school classmate of my mom lives up the street from her and has a son that at the time was about 6 years old. These guys go out on their go karts and decide it'll be fun to terrorize a little kid, so they corner him and start shooting off bottle rockets all around him (lucky for these guys this kid's dad wasn't home at the time - he's a large man and could easily crush these guys). They've set off small pipe bombs in the field next to my mom's house (they got arrested for this one though, and I believe they are now on probation - I guess that's why it's calmed down over there). They take their trash (old tv's, and old washing machine, etc.) and dump it in the woods next to her house, and then get mad at her when she makes them go and pull it back out of the woods and take back over to their own house. The police have been called on them several times, but dumb*ss #1 made the smart investment of a police scanner, so they always have a heads up and can stop before they get there...I was so glad to move out of that neighborhood.

Osce0la
4/6/2006, 10:04 AM
OUDoc needs to write me some really good pain pillz. :D
Just make sure you make an appointment before you waltz in there to pick it up. :mack:

OUDoc
4/6/2006, 10:29 AM
Just make sure you make an appointment before you waltz in there to pick it up. :mack:
Damn right! :)

RacerX
4/6/2006, 11:07 AM
(where they get the money for all of this is beyond me)...

Chefs.