PDA

View Full Version : WOW, and she plays football!!!

sooner n houston
4/5/2006, 02:33 PM
You gotta see it to believe it. :eek: :D

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/sioncampus/04/04/alist.brigid/index.html

Boomer.....
4/5/2006, 02:37 PM
Very nice! and smart too.

OUGreg723
4/5/2006, 02:56 PM
I'm in LOVE...

LosAngelesSooner
4/5/2006, 03:17 PM
Thanks for posting this. I'm going to send this to the six Hollywood Studio Execs who told me, "Your script is amazing...but women don't LIKE football. They like BASEBALL because they play softball."

Or the one guy who said, "My daughter has a pink room and plays with dolls. Girls don't like football."

I swear...98% of the studio execs out here are either from LA or NY. Then they sit around and wonder why they can't understand what the people "in the middle" want to watch on the big screen. Then...a guy "from the middle" gives them a good script...and they tell ME what the people "in the middle" want to watch...and that I don't know. All this...and they've never set foot either in the south or the midwest. Gah...

Anyway...I'm forwarding this article to those execs with a big ol' smiley face! :D

Oldnslo
4/5/2006, 03:53 PM
Anyway...I'm forwarding this article to those execs with a big ol' smiley face! :D
Don't you even watch movies? You want someone's attention, you send 'em a horse's head.

and a smiley face.

LosAngelesSooner
4/5/2006, 04:05 PM
Things have changed in Hollywood since then.

Now the execs get turned on by a horse's head.

sooner n houston
4/5/2006, 04:27 PM
Things have changed in Hollywood since then.

Now the execs get turned on by a horse's head.

You must not have included enough gay characters in you script. YWIA. :D

RedstickSooner
4/5/2006, 04:38 PM
She's cute, but she doesn't look particularly athletic. Kinda hurts the credibility of the "sport". OTOH, if it serves as an indication that they're gonna be more lingerie bowl than XFL, well, color me intrigued :D

OUstudent4life
4/5/2006, 05:01 PM
...is it wrong that I chuckled at the fact that the coaches may want her to "play both sides of the ball?" :O

Jello Biafra
4/5/2006, 05:03 PM
She's cute, but she doesn't look particularly athletic. Kinda hurts the credibility of the "sport". OTOH, if it serves as an indication that they're gonna be more lingerie bowl than XFL, well, color me intrigued :D

eh *shoulder shrug* i'd hit it.....

silverwheels
4/5/2006, 05:07 PM
...is it wrong that I chuckled at the fact that the coaches may want her to "play both sides of the ball?" :O

Is it wrong that I wanted to get a camera ready for that?

snp
4/5/2006, 05:09 PM
I bet she still throws like a girl.

GottaHavePride
4/5/2006, 06:02 PM

I'd let her...

Wait, this can only end badly.

LosAngelesSooner
4/5/2006, 08:55 PM
Well, the execs at Disney Family just got this article...

Honestly...this thing couldn't have been timed more perfectly. They had the script and an exec there (female) was already in love with it...so it looks like it's moving forward again. Whether it gets out of development HELL or not...is another story.

Keep your fingers crossed...if it sells big...I'll buy all the beer for one of the Sooner Tailgates at a home game this season (as long as someone can score me 2 decent tickets).

jps
4/5/2006, 09:54 PM
That's pretty cool LAS. Best of luck to you with that. Be sure and let us know how it goes.

The Consumate Showman
4/5/2006, 09:56 PM
O..........M...................G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

GottaHavePride
4/5/2006, 10:11 PM
O..........M...................G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Was that to LAS or the total babe in the article? ;)

bigdsooner
4/6/2006, 12:42 AM
all day every day...i'd hit it

LosAngelesSooner
4/6/2006, 01:06 AM
Total babe...obviously...and deservedly.

Desert Sapper
4/6/2006, 01:28 AM
...she doesn't look particularly athletic.

In what way? The pictures didn't really show all of her. When she does the PB shoot, we'll see how athletic she looks. :D

Seriously, if you want to know more about the Wisconsin Wolves, just look here (http://wiwolvesfootball.com/index2.html).

tennsooner
4/6/2006, 05:20 AM
If I were her coach I'd make her play center and I would fill in at quarterback to practice the looooooong snap counts. We would ,of course ,ban the shotgun formation.:D :D :D

soonerboomer93
4/6/2006, 03:00 PM
like it owes me money

Sooner_Bob
4/6/2006, 07:00 PM
Thanks for posting this. I'm going to send this to the six Hollywood Studio Execs who told me, "Your script is amazing...but women don't LIKE football. They like BASEBALL because they play softball."

Um hello . . . have they not seen the lingerie bowl? :D

A football movie loaded with hawt babes would be cool. :D

tulsaoilerfan
4/6/2006, 08:07 PM
SCHWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KC//CRIMSON
4/6/2006, 08:19 PM
Block that kick! Block that kick! Block that kick!

SoonersEnFuego
4/6/2006, 10:08 PM
Freaky Naughty