PDA

View Full Version : Rosie's Gay cruise

VeeJay
4/5/2006, 10:29 AM
HBO Documentary (http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/14264924.htm)

Laws against gays and lesbians keep the O'Donnells from spending more time in Miami these days, but they're never giving up their Star Island home, said Rosie.

``We felt it wasn't the right decision to raise young children in a state where we were so discriminated against. This is the worst state in the union in terms of gay civil rights.

Heh. Yuh right.

...and the token Bush bashing...

''The president has a lot to do with what's going on by not protecting the separation of church and state'' she said. ``It's state-sanctioned shame. You can't expect gay families to walk around feeling like they're safe and OK and equal when the president of the United States is saying they're not.''

BeetDigger
4/5/2006, 10:30 AM
But the real question is: would Bill hit it? You know, for the good of the party.

handcrafted
4/5/2006, 10:33 AM
I find myself having a difficult time caring about anything Rosie O'Donnell says.

VeeJay
4/5/2006, 10:36 AM
Which one?

http://www.miami.com/images/miami/miamiherald/14269/203610024793.jpg

I don't think the one on the right is hittable. The one on the left would result in Rosie fighting like a pit bull over a piece of raw meat.

Could you imagine a gentleman trying to make small talk with the one on the left and Rosie moves in and detects a threat? Whoa!

Neither would be hittable, JMO.

But I still think they're quite a lovely couple.

OklahomaTuba
4/5/2006, 10:56 AM
''The president has a lot to do with what's going on by not protecting the separation of church and state'' she said. ``It's state-sanctioned shame. You can't expect gay families to walk around feeling like they're safe and OK and equal when the president of the United States is saying they're not.''[/i]

Delusional.

It must be tough living in her fantasy world. Ugly chicks and that facist neo-nazi Bush trying to throw her and her "partner" into the concentration camps.

Jimminy Crimson
4/5/2006, 11:30 AM
What a retard.

VeeJay
4/5/2006, 11:39 AM
Me or Rosie?

Jimminy Crimson
4/5/2006, 11:45 AM
Me or Rosie?

Rosie, of course! :D

Scott D
4/5/2006, 11:51 AM
I'm disappointed, I thought this was going to be about Rosie hanging out with Tom Cruise at some gay thing.

Taxman71
4/5/2006, 12:23 PM
Rosie has some serious man-hands.

On a side note, what is so bad for gays in Miami? Isn't South Beach (and Key West further south) like a grocery store for gays?

BigRedJed
4/5/2006, 12:28 PM
Just don't let Rosie and her Kung Fu grip get around the President. Apparently he doesn't do so well in those situations.

http://www.tedmills.com/images/bush_in_Tsinghua3_jpg.jpg

jdsooner
4/5/2006, 12:31 PM
Another reason for me not to have HBO.

handcrafted
4/5/2006, 12:46 PM
Rosie has some serious man-hands.

On a side note, what is so bad for gays in Miami? Isn't South Beach (and Key West further south) like a grocery store for gays?

My friend who grew up in FLA tells me than Key West is famous for clothing-optional bars, but he did not mention it being particularly hostile or friendly to gays.

Taxman71
4/5/2006, 12:51 PM
Can you imagine what the hot tub must be like on that cruise? I'll bet the guys from Jackass wouldn't stick a toe in there.

Jimminy Crimson
4/5/2006, 12:55 PM
Can you imagine what the hot tub must be like on that cruise? I'll bet the guys from Jackass wouldn't stick a toe in there.

:throw-up emoticon:

Oldnslo
4/5/2006, 01:12 PM
Anymore, I think Rosie's just in the media for lip service.

heh. Lesbo jokes! You just can't lick 'em!

Oldnslo
4/5/2006, 04:23 PM
I was just soooooo sure this was going to get more play. Go figure.

Taxman71
4/5/2006, 04:26 PM
I thought about it, but could only come up with lame references to donuts boxes and Mohawk carpet rugs.