PDA

View Full Version : Garth's Ex Old Lady Kidnapped

Pieces Hit
4/5/2006, 09:55 AM
CLAREMORE, Okla. (AP) - A man is in the Tulsa County Jail today after kidnapping the ex-wife of country music star Garth Brooks. Police officials say Sandy Brooks allowed a bail bondsman onto her property in Rogers County yesterday to arrest a man who worked on her farm. Officials say the employee then pointed a gun at Sandy Brooks, forced her into a car and ordered her to drive away. Rogers County Undersheriff Barry Lamb says after Sandy Books drove several miles, she stopped the car and ran into a convenience store in Tulsa County. Quintine Cornelius Harper was arrested by police and charged in Rogers County with kidnapping for extortion. The 24-year-old is being held on additional complaints of pointing a firearm, possession of a firearm by a felon and outstanding warrants. Sandy Brooks and Garth Brooks were married for 15 years and have three children. Officials say none of them were present at the time of the kidnapping.

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=220336&GT1=7702

Sooner in Tampa
4/5/2006, 09:56 AM
Damn...that must be a rough 'hood.

Okla-homey
4/5/2006, 09:58 AM
Damn...that must be a rough 'hood.

yeah, even scarier considering she lives on the Garth compound (aka The Krispy-Kreme Ranch.) Garth needs better security.

Pieces Hit
4/5/2006, 09:59 AM
Take heart.
Tulsa's new Mayor is gonna whip this entire region back in shape.

Dio
4/5/2006, 10:53 AM
I bet Trisha put him up to it.

Pieces Hit
4/5/2006, 10:56 AM
Perhaps, but Garth has friends in low places.

MamaMia
4/5/2006, 10:57 AM
Rogers County Undersheriff Barry Lamb says after Sandy Books drove several miles, she stopped the car and ran into a convenience store in Tulsa County.Good thinking, since we all know how safe the 'convenience store/man with gun combo' is. ;)

Osce0la
4/5/2006, 11:02 AM
Good thinking, since we all know how safe the 'convenience store/man with gun combo'is. ;)
I was thinking the same thing...Just run in and get her, and while you're at it, grab some cash and maybe a slurpee...

Pieces Hit
4/5/2006, 11:07 AM
She was most likely counting on the "no guns" sticker we have on our store doors.

Czar Soonerov
4/5/2006, 12:14 PM
Guns don't kidnap people, people kidnap people.

yermom
4/5/2006, 12:20 PM
yeah, even scarier considering she lives on the Garth compound (aka The Krispy-Kreme Ranch.) Garth needs better security.

dude worked there... maybe they need better background checks

BigRedJed
4/5/2006, 12:23 PM
BTW, if I get another e-mail with pictures some contractor took of Garth's unfinished house, I'm gonna commence the throat punching.

Jimminy Crimson
4/5/2006, 12:31 PM
If the dood had tried to kidnap Trisha, he would have needed a forklift and dump truck. The beyonce is HUGE! :D