PDA

View Full Version : Anyone who is a Allen Iverson fan!

Collier11
4/5/2006, 01:38 AM
I just wanted to put into perspective how good this guy is, because he is on a crappy team right now and the guy is under 6ft(dont let the team measurments fool you, he is not 6 ft) we tend to forget how great the guy is...

#3 All-time ppg/avg 28.0 for his career
#3 All-time spg/avg 2.35
#22 All-time steals 1,583
#4 All-time mpg/avg 41.7
#2 All-time 50 point games
1 League MVP
2 All-star game MVP's
Rookie of the Year
4 NBA scoring titles
All-NBA 1st team 3 times
All-NBA 2nd team 3 times
#2 All-time playoff ppg/avg 30.6
Only player in NBA history to finish top 5 in scoring, steals, and assists in a given year
Holds five NBA Finals Records including total points

Not to mention all the stats and records that I couldnt find that I am sure are out there, I love the guy and would take him on my team any day

BarryBnds
4/5/2006, 02:29 AM
The media hates the guy so he'll never be given his props.

Collier11
4/5/2006, 02:31 AM
You know that used to be true, but I think he has kind of turned his life around compared to his first 5 or so years, whatya think?

Herr Scholz
4/5/2006, 10:33 AM
Did you hear Tawanna say that? Did you?!! That's what I thought. ;)

GrapevineSooner
4/5/2006, 11:17 AM
Iverson can play for my team any day.

Scott D
4/5/2006, 11:17 AM
If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game last it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?

Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice man. (laughter from the media crowd) We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We're not talking about the game. We're talking about practice. When you come to the arena, and you see me play, you've seen me play right, you've seen me give everything I've got, but we're talking about practice right now. (more laughter)

One of the greatest rants ever....and Iverson will basically be in the same boat as Wilt was until he started getting rings.

walkoffsooner
4/22/2006, 04:33 AM
not a fan of him but a fan of his game