PDA

View Full Version : As if CBS ratings weren't low enough

85Sooner
4/4/2006, 07:35 PM
Now the Perky Katie will take over Dan Blathers seat. HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

ROFLMAO

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

ABC and NBC have got to be laughing their collective A$$es off as well.

NOW I NEVER HAVE TO WATCH HER AGAIN> YEAH

Frozen Sooner
4/4/2006, 07:51 PM
??

CBS's ratings are bad?

Last available Neilsen I'm looking at has them with four of the top ten rated programs and eight of the top 20.

sooneron
4/4/2006, 07:53 PM
Dude, stop focussing on the facts! A yainch is taking over for Rather.

sooneron
4/4/2006, 07:55 PM
2.5 Men does RMFO

TUSooner
4/4/2006, 07:56 PM
I thought "old school" Bob Schieffer was getting good ratings.

sooneron
4/4/2006, 07:59 PM
Yeah Katie sucks...

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1467/023courickatie4mf.jpg

I hope

Jerk
4/4/2006, 08:08 PM
??

CBS's ratings are bad?

Last available Neilsen I'm looking at has them with four of the top ten rated programs and eight of the top 20.

Maybe he's talking about CBS News?

Just sayin'

mrowl
4/4/2006, 08:10 PM
Yeah Katie sucks...

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1467/023courickatie4mf.jpg

I hope

she IS the yainch that would not allow Today to switch to HD because her "blemishes" would show.

I would stay far away.

VeeJay
4/4/2006, 08:11 PM
Who takes her place on "The Today Show?"

I vote Whitney Houston or Anna Nicole Smith.

jk the sooner fan
4/4/2006, 08:12 PM
??

CBS's ratings are bad?

perhaps he was talking about the cbs newscast...cause you know, she'll just be on that show, not any of the other four out of top ten.......its my understanding cbs evening news has been sagging in the ratings when compared to abc, nbc, and fox.......

mrowl
4/4/2006, 08:18 PM
its my understanding cbs evening news has been sagging in the ratings when compared to abc, nbc, and fox.......

how appropriate for her to go to CBS.

sooneron
4/4/2006, 08:19 PM
she IS the yainch that would not allow Today to switch to HD because her "blemishes" would show.

I would stay far away.
I'm sure the top of her head is all tip top!:texan:

jk the sooner fan
4/4/2006, 08:23 PM
she's cute, but extremely annoying imo

Frozen Sooner
4/4/2006, 08:26 PM
perhaps he was talking about the cbs newscast...cause you know, she'll just be on that show, not any of the other four out of top ten.......its my understanding cbs evening news has been sagging in the ratings when compared to abc, nbc, and fox.......

OK. I tried (very briefly) to get ratings info for CBS News versus other networks and didn't find anything.

However, 60 Minutes was one of those four out of the top ten. Which is generally considered a news-type program.

jk the sooner fan
4/4/2006, 08:27 PM
again, katie couric not going to 60 minutes.....

just to the evening news

but i think you figured that out already.....

sooneron
4/4/2006, 08:29 PM
I don't remember the last itme I heard nat'l news ratings, but I bet that Jennings was the winner.

Actually, the whole thing is rather anti-climactic as 'Merica rarely relies on the evening news like they used to. I can count the times I've caught it since the post 9/11 days on one hand. The innerweb/cable and local have taken a huge chunk out of the slot. Not to mention, many people are working longer hours and getting home sometime just before primetime.

jk the sooner fan
4/4/2006, 08:30 PM
i think you're right.....brokaw was first, then jennings took over, but i think i remember fox jumping up into #2 several times......cbs took a beating over the whole "rather-gate"...he never intended to step down as early as he did

Frozen Sooner
4/4/2006, 08:33 PM
F it. I'm out.

sooneron
4/4/2006, 08:34 PM
I know someone that was interning at NBC and they smoked some ganja with Ol Tom.

OklahomaTuba
4/4/2006, 08:45 PM
See BS "News". Heh.

My favorite See BS "News" stories are the fake but accuarte ones.

I wonder how that investigation on the forged national guard documents is going these days?

VeeJay
4/4/2006, 09:27 PM
I know someone that was interning at NBC and they smoked some ganja with Ol Tom.

Brokaw or Snyder?

sooneron
4/4/2006, 09:29 PM
Mr Brokaw. He's a known advocate for legalization.

soonerscuba
4/4/2006, 10:32 PM
If it isn't Fox... it sucks. I summed up this whole thread. G'night people.

picasso
4/4/2006, 10:36 PM
If it isn't Fox... it sucks. I summed up this whole thread. G'night people.
Katie is a Saddam sympathizer. heard it from her own mouth when we caught him. Fox or no Fox.

85Sooner
4/4/2006, 10:53 PM

Shes sagging alright. Look at the jowls on that bi itch

85Sooner
4/4/2006, 10:56 PM
Tuba , PLEASE change the avatar, thats worse than a dogs A$$