PDA

View Full Version : Berry Tramel on KREF

King Crimson
4/4/2006, 06:21 PM
both boring and uninteresting. the Animal streaming software blows goats, as well.

william_brasky
4/4/2006, 06:23 PM
you mean behwy twamel

King Crimson
4/4/2006, 06:49 PM
the DO's sport journalist Justin Harper makes reference to the "ROse Bowl that Gary Barnett won" at NWestern. uhhhh, Barnett got waxed in the Rose Bowl against Keyshaun and USC. way to go, professional sports journalist.

King Crimson
4/4/2006, 06:55 PM
KREF get's a partial repreive with the Replacements bumper music.

TopDawg
4/4/2006, 08:30 PM
Tramel is certainly one of the more mellow radio hosts you'll ever hear, but I kinda like his show. He seems to always have pretty sound reasoning behind his points, he'll always admit when he doesn't, and he gives his callers the opportunity to express their conflicting viewpoints without being yelled at or mocked.

Collier11
4/4/2006, 08:47 PM
I dont mind tramel, id rather listen to him than blevins self serving attitude and jack mildren who is afraid to have his own opinion on anything

Boomer.....
4/5/2006, 08:03 AM
I dont mind tramel, id rather listen to him than blevins self serving attitude and jack mildren who is afraid to have his own opinion on anything

Ain't that the truth. At least on KREF, they don't have 30 minutes of commercials. Mildren kills me!

yager
4/5/2006, 08:38 AM
....the Animal streaming software blows goats, as well.

You've got that right. It's TERRIBLE. I'm on a T1 and I only get half of the show....its REDICULOUS.

oumartin
4/5/2006, 09:13 AM
u have to listen to it online.. ha ha ha ha ha!

fwsooner22
4/5/2006, 10:04 AM
Tramel is by far the best there is at what he does.........whether that is writing or doing a radio show............On top of that he is one of the "good guys"......If you don't "get" his radio show try reading his columns for a week or two and I think you will understand him better. He actually cares what readers and listeners think................

Collier11
4/5/2006, 10:55 AM
Tramel is by far the best there is at what he does.........

This is true, but does that really mean anything considering that the Daily Oklahoman is one of the 5 worst newspapers year in and year out

TheUnnamedSooner
4/5/2006, 02:00 PM
Tramel is an idiot. I can't stand his columns and should be fired along with all the other writers on the Oklahoman staff

King Crimson
4/5/2006, 03:52 PM
You've got that right. It's TERRIBLE. I'm on a T1 and I only get half of the show....its REDICULOUS.

thank you yager. it drives me insane. how could anyone in charge of making decisions choose that POS.

sooneron
4/5/2006, 04:18 PM
I miss the old days when I could listen to the sportscommercial via itunes wirelessly through my speakers.